In Europe you have to put your picture on your resume that way ugly people are kept out of the labour force and all the...

In Europe you have to put your picture on your resume that way ugly people are kept out of the labour force and all the good jobs go to attractive people

Attached: 1386470537622.jpg (600x600, 43K)

You don't put your pic?

As it should be.

Is this not a thing in North America?

No, people here are inefficient and waste time making you come in for an interview before rejecting you

is that real? ahaha

Yes, it's true.

In America you have to put your most recent penis inspection report on your resume.

Well that's just common sense

How about anal inspection? We do that here.

Do you work in a prison?

we just banned the pic because ugly ppl get trated like shit

No, you just list your job history and contact information, that's it.
No one sees your face until you are in a face to face interview. Only exception would be having to submit an ID for some jobs that have security clearances.
Lies, they only do penis inspection at the interview

I don't see how your looks can determine how good worker u are.

They don't, they (i) just spoil the view

>group interview
>there are at least 30 of us
>start by making us play charades as a "team building exercise"
>then have to stand up and present our resume and accomplishments/experience/education and shit to the group

Attached: 14312197466.jpg (600x583, 74K)

every person looks at least acceptable if they take care of themselves. Something that should be expected of any human that wants to take part in society

designed to keep autists out

Employers selected attractive people over others independent of how qualified they were

How not? Good-looking people attract people, like having a handsome waiter, vendor, secretary etc

Attractive people also have better moods for obvious reasons and are happier, ugly people should just work at programming jobs

this should be illegal

Only if your looks are an important part of the job like for actors or prostitutes.

That makes sense in customer service but not otherwise

That's okay because they can just get NEETbux

>have to list height and send photo
we live in a society...

Attractive people have higher IQ's. The whole "attractive people are stupid because they/their ancestors never had to struggle" meme is just massive cope

Attached: 51424-41418.jpg?itok=rJ6G78zy.jpg (460x368, 12K)

in Europe not only do you have to put your face but also your age, lmao.

Half the job ads here are like this:

>Girl wanted for full-time server at coffee shop near x. Age 22-30, presentable. Must have previous job experience with coffee making.

What the fuck kind of company did you apply for?
Some social media venture?

This is true while there are stupid attractive people, attractiveness itself is largely the result of good facial symmetry and a healthy diet. Those are factors that mean your not only genetically healthy and got proper nutrition during development, but also had a good upbringing.
The average brain dead bimbo just acts dumb because she can, if she put her mind to it she would actually be pretty smart.

>attractiveness itself is largely the result of good facial symmetry
No it's harmonious features and well sized bones. Bradley Cooper and Goose are two examples of asymmetrical guys who are considered attractive.

no it works the other way, companies just choose better looking people

Wait
This really genuinely isn't a thing in America?

See:
If you're a freak with stretched earlobes and a hammer and sickle tattooed on our forehead, I think it's good for them to tell you to fuck off at an earlier stage. Why waste time bringing people like that in for an interview?

If smart men are high-value and beautiful women are high-value then they will tend to breed with each other, and so their children will get both smart genes and beautiful genes. Over time it makes perfect sense for these traits to coincide more and more.

Thanks to aircraft travel and widespread university enrollment the high IQ attractive people are all going to university, mingling, and eventually marrying each other producing high IQ children who then also go to university and marry high IQ people, ect. In the past if you had a high IQ you would probably marry your peasant neighbour's daughter and have average children. It's over for me though because even though I have a 140 IQ I never went to university which makes it nearly impossible to attract a wife with an IQ over 105

Attached: 1388006822366.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Yikes!

Wtf, thats fucking dumb

>Attractive people also have better moods for obvious reasons and are happier

Not at all.

There's a thing called dress code policies.

Yes, yes at all.