DUDE. YOU'RE 23 YEARS OLD AND YOU'VE NEVER HAD A JOB AND YOU'RE A HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUT...

>DUDE. YOU'RE 23 YEARS OLD AND YOU'VE NEVER HAD A JOB AND YOU'RE A HIGHSCHOOL DROPOUT? YOU'RE A LOSER FOR NOT WAGESLAVING LIKE ME

Attached: 1555260125587.png (736x1444, 274K)

Name an alternative that isn't leeching.

if you don't live with your parents it's not leeching

If it's living on benefits, it's even worse than living with your parents.

Why? The government would waste that money anyway.

how so?

Every dollar spent on NEETs is a dollar not spent on bombing Afghan children

If it's wasteful spending by the government, that money should not be in the hands of the government in the first place.

>NOOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! THAT'S MY MONEY!!!! DON'T SPEND THE MONEY I EARN ON VIDYA AND ANIME FIGURINES YOU BOIL IN YOUR OWN CUM!!!! GET A JOB AND WORK ALL DAY LIKE ME!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Attached: 1555288695073.png (216x212, 18K)

plenty of people are incapable of having jobs

How is it worse than being a burden on one's family? By wasting money I meant that the government will just give those benefits to some niggers or someone else, while a person's parents/family have finite resources through salaries etc and an additional expense of financing another individual is far greater burden than it is on the government as a whole.

>justifying that you're human trash on a taiwanese shepherding forum

>I'M PAYING HEAVY TAXES SO YOU CAN LAZE AROUND ALL DAY!!! THIS IS WHY I CAN'T AFFORD TO DONATE TO CHARITY TO SAVE STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA!!!! I COULD ADOPT PERSECUTED ROHINGYA ORPHANS WITH THAT TAX MONEY YOU JUST SPENT ON GETTING A FLESHLIGHT YOU FREAK!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS??!!

Attached: 1554610805927.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>justifying

fuck the system
i will leech off the welfare state as long as i can

Rapefugee mentality

I am 23 and have never had a job is that normal

This is a pretty good reason to get off benefits and move in with the old folks to be frank.

>JUST GET A JOB user

Attached: nu.png (344x971, 214K)

Most people only have toy jobs (if at all) until they graduate university. If they don't go to a university or do some vocational training they start working at 20 or so (army takes up a year or so, fucking around takes another year).

I used to believe in working hard until it was repeatedly proven to me that hard work and honesty aren't rewarded.

You shouldn't be a NEET, but only because it's not good for you. Society is extremely unfair and relying on your parents or welfare has zero societal impact. Most people go though uni on their parents dime anyway.

Leech off while you can fag, soon people will no longer be able to afford to give you free money.

The government has zero resources. It takes all its resources from you. By living with your family, provided you're not a total slob, you are at least supporting your own in some meaningful way. Either you're a small burden to your family, if you even are that in the first place, or you're contributing to a vast burden on the entire country by living on benefits, whether you're a based Serb or some nignog.

Maybe so, but it seems like most of these claim benefits because of some 'tism, or because they wandered into a first world country and can't cope. Neither is good enough to justify living off of other people's labor. If you're a paraplegic, then sure, nobody would hold that against you. I'd be as lenient as saying people should get all the help they need to get the right kind of job that they either want or studied for (which they don't, in Norway anyway), but not give a penny to people who just want to sit on their ass all day.

That's the way ahmed

Those incapable of enlisting a job could still earn money in some way. But even so, there are also people who get government welfare because they breed like fucking rabbits and then get money from that even though they are totally capable of getting a job. Some people even abuse the system by feigning a handy cap.

>hard work and honesty aren't rewarded
This may be true, but keeping well-occupied by working hard is at least a good way to stave off depression, anomie, etc.

Do you have the original pic, brus? I'm looking for it.

>Do you have the original pic, brus? I'm looking for it.

Attached: 1553957889949.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>but not give a penny to people who just want to sit on their ass all day.
No, they should.
Life isn't fair, don't complain

Based soy posters