Do parents beat there kids in your country?

Do parents beat there kids in your country?

Attached: twk.webm (960x1200, 1M)

Based

My parents would be the shit out of my siblings and me when we acted up growing up. But they stopped by the time I was 10.

Unfortunately yes

based mom
fuck stream thots

based mom
yes, my grandad beat the shit out of me (and even mom once)
>unfortunately
soy

incredibly based

thots patrolled

supremely based and redpilled
also to answer your question, no not really. maybe in the country, but in the city most parents are spineless (unless they are immigrants) and let their brats take control of them. for me, my parents beat my brother and I until we reached our teens.

Attached: soyak.png (646x800, 28K)

highly doubt it these days
growing up I used to get pimp slapped like a motherfucker, I can tell you that much

>(and even mom once)

Hold up, do you mean grandpa beat your mom? or that mom beat you?

Unfortunately not enough

>Unfortunately yes

And unfortunately you didn't man up.

Attached: 1555155177125.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

with extreme prejudice
seems like everyday we get cases of kids dying from beatings by their parents

Attached: 1555167865835.png (1920x1080, 1001K)

mom beat me
Maybe he did beat her when she was a kid, but I he is probably different with girls.

my parents beat me, now i beat the neighbor's children, until i have my own to beat.

Yeah and that's why I cut contact

Fag

when you control for genetic confounding disciplining your child (and actually just parenting in general) doesn't actually affect life outcomes in any meaningful way

this confusion would not have happened if english had had cases

Attached: pepe crying.jpg (400x388, 17K)

Yes but not me I was a gud boi. My older brother would get the beatings for doing dumb shit.

Attached: casd.png (664x556, 184K)

BASED

Yes, I got beat up a lot when I was younger. But in all fairness I was a little shit and deserved it a lot of the time.

Yes Iranian parents are crazy. I used to get beat for not being able to memorize surahs in the Quran correctly

based as fuck

They stopped beating the shit out of me when they realize I used to get hard because of it.

I wonder what my wife would do in such a case. I fucking hope she'd react like her, otherwise I would have failed to find a proper wife. Hope my daughter doesn't end up like this in the first place...

why parents force religion on their children is stupid to me. Religion is for adults.