How are veterans treated in the US??

How are veterans treated in the US??

Attached: AD950D50-5A51-4FA8-8072-3B4B9A743603.jpg (778x461, 137K)

>soy baby formula

the ones with PTSD or serious mental problems are left forgotten

Like gods, they get preferential treatment, pension, and most of them get medical work all for free because of things like the VA.

Like shit, the VA is broken

*tips him*
Thank you for your service

what the fuck

>soy baby formula
C U C K

All the ones I've seen with wives are happy, normal weight, and act like they're better than everybody

All the ones I've seen that are single are usually overweight and feel like everybody owes them

soooo... which one is it?

They are treated like gods. However for some vets with serious mental and health issues, VA isn't all that helpful.
Although that's more to do with s o c i e t y than the VA

All baby formulas are made of soy.
America is a strange place. They want to ban vaccines because it may cause autism, but refuse to breastfeed their babies even tho there is solid profs that breastfeeding reduce chance of autism.

>they want to ban vaccines because it may cause autism
nigger there are a bunch of states trying to make not vaccinating your kids punishable by prison time

Look at the point where facebook memes toke your country.

Seethe

Obviously you should breastfeed you dumbfuck. That’s why I said baby formula = cuck

Your country is literally the american south on steroids

>iraq veteran
so a criminal, he should be put in jail

With the contempt they deserve for falling for neocon lies.

>soy baby formula
Where is the mom? Why doesn't he go to the Human Breastmilk Bank?

Any health issues, I waited for around 4 hours in the waiting area before just going home and stitching up a deep as fuck cut on my hand myself. A buddy had vertigo something fierce and was laying in and our of conciousness on the floor outside of the ER four hours before they told him they couldn't see him that day. The VA is absolute shit.
Pretty well but it's usually a facade and retards that wear shit like "medicated for your protection" shirts make it more difficult for those of us who aren't attention seeking retards.

better than they used to be as a result of hiring initiatives. There used to be a huge bias against hiring veterans because they were older without professional experience.

VA a shit though still