Leonor de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Ortiz

>Leonor de Todos los Santos de Borbón y Ortiz
why do Spanish people have such long names?

Attached: tumblr_p8zvt6xeDo1uhau05o1_1280.jpg (960x1440, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(1590)
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_Trastámara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anscarids
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/03/two-new-papers-on-ancient-iberia.html
youtu.be/LiYxs1W8DXE
youtube.com/watch?v=V38oYFSwn8c
youtube.com/watch?v=61hoooI8ppY
youtube.com/watch?v=HOW6425BpUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Spanish royal family are ethnically French. That's why this girl is white and doesn't look like a swarthy Moor, unlike 95% of Arse-pain-iards.

First Name: Leonor
Second Name: de Todos los Santos
Paternal Surname: Borbón
Maternal Surname: Ortiz

Its only her second name that confuses people, some names and some surnames in spanish are composite

Royal families have no ethnicity, they are euromutts by definition, the king of Spain has french, british, german, dutch, italian, greek and spanish blood, his wife and bearer is a spanish commoner tho

>de Todos los Santos
>of all the saints
Is that like a second name and not a family name? Pretty weird

She isn't ethnically Spanish

Royals don't havve surnames.

That's nothing

>Pedro de Alcântara João Carlos Leopoldo Salvador Bibiano Francisco Xavier de Paula Leocádio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga de Bragança e Bourbon

Attached: jovem pedro.jpg (2131x2868, 933K)

Actually, the Bourbons got Spain'd centuries ago, even Louis XVI was half Spanish.
The current Princesses, as a matter of fact, are well over 75% Iberians.

not only Spanish but Portuguese naming is pretty funny, the real name of Emperor Pedro II of Brazil was "Pedro de Alcântara João Carlos Leopoldo Salvador Bibiano Francisco Xavier de Paula Leocádio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga"

Are you retarded? Of course they do, your king first king was Pedro de Borubon e Bragança, both being surnames

>mfw I see a r*YAL

Attached: _102837475_mediaitem102837473.jpg (660x371, 31K)

>Has like 20 Spanish surnames
>Isn't Spanish

see

*half austrian
the "spanish" habsburgs were in no way spanish

>Post name of Pedro I
>Post photo of Pedro II

Brazilian education
thats just because they have many names, nowadays its standard to have simply 2 names and 2 last names, my grandmother for example had 4 simple names

That means my blood is like that of royalty!

She looks English/Dutch/Northwest German and she got mutted up by them all

The Spanish Habsburgs were Spain'd by the Trastámara. Do you even know your own history?

>light brown haired
>fair complexion
not a spaniard sorry mate

Attached: MariaAnnaofSpain06.jpg (580x685, 365K)

cope
the kind doesn't look spanish at all

>pigmentation as a reffutal of factual intermixing with the Trastámara
Pathetic attempt, frogistanni.
Yet another pathetic attempt.

>the "spanish" habsburgs were in no way spanish
Charles V was half spanish and he married a portuguese, his son married a spanish noble, and his grandson married another portuguese

Also Charles V was much more proud of being Spanish than German, everytime he made official announcements he made them in Spanish, reason why the german say "thats spanish to me" was born, he gave the kingdom of Spain to his firstborn and relegated the HRE to his brother, that alone says it all

That post is literal and unironical frogistani cope at the fact that Spain for Roman Catholicism down the Frank's throat.

My family looks like this and I am 100% Portuguese. It's less common than in Northwest Europe but it happens; Slavs never look like this, they look very alien. Especially Russians. And yes I am aware she is not full Spanish.

>Spain forced*

al-andalus lasted for 800 years, you quite literally are moors

callate bicho perra

She is neither Spanish not looks Spanish, the cope is unreal

>light brown hair
>fair complexion

Attached: images (2).png (497x617, 15K)

here comes the monkey

this is an interesting point, imo all royals should get a 23andme test to see what they come up to

In case of Leonor i would guess she is probably 60% spanish, and perhaps a little bit more iberian because of the portuguese blood

That's like saying that America is still native because there are still native reservations existing. Most of reconquista was finished within 300 years.

>we totally expelled the moors guys we european !

t. Jean Jamal

your baits are of extremely low quality

what is this historic revisionism? you've never had any sway over france

you are not even human

Dang you lot sure love to talk about race dont ya

>slavs never looked blond or blue eyed
what did he mean by this

>mohammed calling mohammed mohammed

Attached: DOhJX3sXUAAKMIF.jpg (639x634, 85K)

cant you fucking read ? his name was dominique dufour de pradt, not mohammed

Attached: 1550522407338.jpg (505x581, 49K)

Al-Ándalus lasted 700 years for several reasons. Among others:
>half of the territory was not desired by the christian kingdoms, therefore conquering any land past current day Cuidad Real was a ridiculous idea.
>after the conquering of Ciudad Real, theh muslim kingdoms were turned into vassal states of Castilla and Aragón until their final conquering in 1492
>the Iberian living in muslim kingdoms were Iberians, even if of said muslim faith
The anger in your posts is showing, you should stop now.
Actually, yes, she "isn't" Iberian 100%, she is only 75% Iberian.
Charles V of Spain invaded Paris during the religious wars of Europe and forced the French monarchy to convert into Roman Catholicism.

Karim Mohamadi man we know it's you.

Yes but they look (((Eastern))) they have a particular Slavic look also not all Slavs are fair-featured. Not that a goblino like you would understand when your people look like pic related.

Attached: istmo.jpg (700x568, 145K)

اذهب الى الجحيم

sure, mohammed, but don't start bombing us.

>Leoner de Benisulos la Baguna los Burb'ón

>what are the italian wars

>all these New World mongrels who can't distinguish Europeans from one another
If any of you morons had ever met an actual Spaniard in your entire life, you'd know that less than 0.1% of them look like Leonor. The only thing "Spanish" about her, is her name. Literally a nation of hairy, Moorish manlets, bowing down to actual white people. As it should be.

I've been in Spain several times, my estimate is that 10% of the population look as or lighter than them, also their hair seems to be darkening which is is normal for kids their age, my guess is that it will be pretty much brown by the time they reach adulthood

>Charles V of Spain invaded Paris during the religious wars of Europe and forced the French monarchy to convert into Roman Catholicism
That never happened

Looks like you never went to Spain and pull these numbers from your ass

Ahmed please dude you're very transparent it's embarrassing.

Attached: cancer.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Especially Russians, ours looks like this
davidduke.com/is-russia-the-key-to-white-survival/

>Charles V
I fucked up, I don't know why I typed that when it was the Duque de Parma.

This, I'm not even white, but when criollos in colombia take that stupid snooty attitude and call themselves whites, I just remind them that they just look like spaniards and spaniards are not white at all.

benin :DDD

>Russian
>White

>and forced the French monarchy to convert into Roman Catholicism.
can you please specify when did this happen cause i couldn't find mention of it here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor#France
the "eastern" look is only really present among east slavs

western slavs, specially slovenes, czechs, slovakians and croatians don't look particularly different from western europeans desu

based
10% is nothing

kek, Russians look like orcs I think Iberians are unironically whiter than you

Attached: 916415_b.jpg (958x959, 56K)

I've already replied to the Bening flag hereI had a brainfart and I typed Charles V instead of the Duque de Parma during the Italian Wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(1590)

>Tfw you will never be ruled by a loli queen
I gonna kill myself

:DDDD

>calling white people non-white when you are a literal shitskin
holy kek the autism is real, leave Jow Forums once in a while

Not surnames. Notice the "de" particle.
It means a origin/title. Bragança caming from the duchy of Bragança. It wasn't really inherited either, many kings never had the "de" either

>wanting to be ruled by a woman who you don't for certain if she's going to be qualified to do so.

I would like to bang her (at most) when she grows up.

its a lot, my guess is that 10% of spaniards are light haired (either redheaded or either light or dirty blonde) and blue eyed
33% are blue eyed
15% are light haired
50% are pale in winter but tan in summer, 40% are pale throughout the year, 10% are rosy skinned

The Trastamara were franks

"No".
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_de_Trastámara

>7% African admixture Moortuguese shitskin calling other people shitskins
Wew lad!

*Visigoths
but no, they were mixed with normal iberians to the point that they were indistinguishable from the rest of iberian population
Dude, those are literally surnames, inheritable origin/titles
Also thats how surnames worked both in spanish and portuguese back then, lots of people back then had "de" on their names

"No"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anscarids

>but no, they were mixed with normal iberians to the point that they were indistinguishable from the rest of iberian population
Royals do not mix with commoners
>Dude, those are literally surnames, inheritable origin/titles

I fucked up
>Dude, those are literally surnames, inheritable origin/titles
Not inheritable surnames. Pedro II of Brazil didn't had the Bragança e Bourbon that his father had for example.
It was just Gonzaga, after a saint

What the fuck does that have to do with the Trastamaras? Oh, 1 illegitimate ancestor out of 1024, i mean sure if Elizabeth Warren is native american then the Trastamaras were Burgundian

i would rather perish under her rule than prosper in some old farts rule.

What the fuck are you talking about , Pedro II's name was Pedro de Alcântara João Carlos Leopoldo Salvador Bibiano Francisco Xavier de Paula Leocádio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga de Habsburgo-Lorena e Bragança
Bragança being his father's lastname and Habsburgo-Lorena being his mother's

Father's side is what matters. Or do you think that anyone with a geat ancestor 2000 years ago would claim to be half-geat?

This kind of makes sense:

By the Early Bronze Age, 500 years later, these newcomers represented about 40% of Iberia's genetic pool – but virtually 100% of their male lineages.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/03/two-new-papers-on-ancient-iberia.html

So are whites born in Africa all of a sudden African? No they aren't and white people or Iberians who show up as North Africans aren't shitskins. 7% African admixture refers to Caucasoid lineages which are shared ancestry meaning it could just as easily be Portuguese BVLLS colonizing Morroco eons ago.

This is the only possibility since Iberians cluster with the rest of Europeans. 7% shitskin would make Portugal not cluster with the rest of Europe. Kikes hate us for some reason and you being an Anglo aren't much different.

>calling someone shitskin because they have a darker skin colour
you're the one being an autist, and you're the one who should leave Jow Forums once in a while.

does that mean that latin americans are white given that we all have an european paternal line?

Come to daddy George, we'll take over all of Europe together.

Attached: GeorgeLad.jpg (1120x630, 109K)

I have 4 names

I'm sorry I hurt your fee-fees are you alright, my sweet?

user, it stopped in the Gonzaga. Some historians put the Habsburg and Bragança to denote dynasty, but he wasn't baptized with it.
White is a american invention. It has no meaning in the real world

>Some historians put the Habsburg and Bragança to denote dynasty, but he wasn't baptized with it
You are not baptized with your lastnames moron, you are baptized with your names
>White is a american invention. It has no meaning in the real world
*all latin americans are iberians given that we have an iberian paternal line right?

>You are not baptized with your lastnames moron, you are baptized with your names
Does your indio priest doesn't baptize you with your surname?
In Brazil we baptize our babies with surname and all.
>*all latin americans are iberians given that we have an iberian paternal line right?
How could they be iberians, if they were not born in iberia? You see, iberian is not a ethnicity

What did we ever did to you lads.
I can understand banter but non-stop threads of

>Iberians
>white

If they are, what's the problem here?
If some are swarthy what's the problem?
But to even post gyppos or people not from this peninsula. Would you post a Swedish dude born here and call it Iberian to prove we are white? No, you would.
Sorry I'm drunk and got sidetracked thinking about shitposting and memes.

Attached: 1527122545845.png (612x491, 106K)

>this much mexicope

Attached: 1522379565526.jpg (1472x2508, 1.54M)

It's because we always fall for the bait. But I can't help it, my LVSO genes make me very tenacious.

>Does your indio priest doesn't baptize you with your surname?
>In Brazil we baptize our babies with surname and all
No you don't, baptism is the religious institution where the priest literally says "I baptize you (insert name) in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit", you are baptized with your religious name which doesn't include lastname in the same way that none of Jesus's disciples had lastnames, they were a posterior invention.
Back in the days of Pedro, you were baptized with a name (or several) under a religious institution, to which then your surnames were incorporated, nowadays there is separation between church and state and you are "named" as you are born, and then "baptized" if your parents want, in a ceremony, back in those days the first person they called as soon as a baby was born were a doctor and a priest.
Go watch any video of a baptism, only the names are mentioned.
By your logic all mexicans are spaniards

t. Shawn Mendes

Are you short and hairy too?

>No you don't, baptism is the religious institution where the priest literally says "I baptize you (insert name) in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit", you are baptized with your religious name which doesn't include lastname in the same way that none of Jesus's disciples had lastnames, they were a posterior invention.
In Brazil the priest include the surname too.
>By your logic all mexicans are spaniards
Again, spaniard is not a ethnicity

>In brazil the priest includes the surname too
Not true
youtu.be/LiYxs1W8DXE
>Spaniard is not an ethnicity
It is, and if it isnt then neither is frank nor french

I'm 6 feet but I am very fucking hairy.

Not Shawn Mendes but I know Shawn Desman (Shawn Fernandes). He wasen't as big as Shawn Mendes is. If you're Canadian you now remember him (if not prepare for major cringe):

youtube.com/watch?v=V38oYFSwn8c

youtube.com/watch?v=61hoooI8ppY

youtube.com/watch?v=HOW6425BpUY

Attached: 1200px-Shawn_Desman.jpg (1200x960, 211K)

Why is she so cute? :3

Attached: 1508237928710.jpg (1024x640, 68K)

It's equally weird for you as it is for us, trust me

>Leonor i would guess she is probably 60% spanish
I'm not autistic enough to look up the whole Bourbon family tree but she's probably the most "ethnically Spanish" monarch we are going to have since the Trastámara and Aragón dynasties in the Middle Ages. Her mother the queen is a purely Spanish commoner, which makes Leonor at least 50% local. Besides, the Bourbons have got Spanish noble blood like all royal inbred families in Europe, plus the current Bourbons are descended from General Serrano. General Serrano was Queen Isabel II's favourite lover in the 19th century. The king F. de Asís y Borbón, Isabel's husband, was ok with the cuckoldry because he was gay and as long as the queen got pregnant -he didn't care by whom, she had like 8 different lovers at any point in time-, he would get money. In the end both were expelled from Spain and the king escaped to France with his bf.