Duterte's war on druggies and muslims has come, and for the most part has calmed down

Duterte's war on druggies and muslims has come, and for the most part has calmed down.
But according to the foreign affairs secretary, next targets are sex tourists and pedophiles.
Shoot to kill style

twitter.com/teddyboylocsin/status/1117584672454664192

Agree? y/n

Attached: 1551813426645.png (529x491, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/09/19/trivial-non-issue-locsin-downplays-chinese-woman-throwing-taho-at-pinoy-cop
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2019/02/10/dutertes-jobless-economic-boom/#1a605dbe3ed3
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/02/18/duterte-very-supportive-of-womens-rights-concedes-body-that-hit-rape-joke
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/18/duterte-defends-joke-on-davao-rape-cases
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/06/06/16/sex-workers-get-care-not-condemnation-from-duterte
thediplomat.com/2018/06/dutertes-anti-women-behavior-sparks-the-philippines-own-metoo-moment/
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/12/rodrigo-duterte-calls-women-at-gender-equality-event-bitches-philippines
edition.cnn.com/2018/12/30/asia/rodrigo-duterte-comments-intl/index.html
mindanews.com/top-stories/2017/10/women-children-pushed-into-prostitution-due-to-lack-of-better-opportunities-in-davao/
philippinesredcat.com/nightlife-and-filipina-girls-in-davao/
rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/219935-duterte-teen-molested-maid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NOOOOO MY PLANE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE!! DUTERTE CAN'T DO THIS!!!!

Attached: soy man crying.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Based

Pls come to our country nothing will happen to you

As admirable and necessary it is, these corrupt Duterte cronnies are just coopting issues to shield themsleves from criticism.
For selling out to china.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/09/19/trivial-non-issue-locsin-downplays-chinese-woman-throwing-taho-at-pinoy-cop

They do this so everytime poeople will question them they will bring up ""oh so you're against stoping pedophila""

Its digusting and flips are to dumb to see right through them.
The next issue would probably be divorce they already tried this with death penalty with rape.

Attached: eombntrp72m21.png (940x940, 257K)

Good luck stopping sex tourists it's a key part of Fillipino history and culture

Fantastic idea. I wish we had Taxi Driver for Prime Minister instead of some limp-wristed happy-clapper.

Cringe post

History and culture doesn't matter if you're a sexpat. You gave up your rights the moment you did sexpat things.

It is what it is.
Dumb flip plebs are convinced we havent been stopping this in the 90s.
It gets even more cringe

What went wrong with the UK?

Duterte is a drug dealing pedophile. Don't ask for proof, just take my word for it.

America

Also I'm Australian, as far as I know Theresa May is not a Pentecostal lunatic even if she is scum.

b a s e d

Based. I hope pedos get hanged by their entrails.

Jacobinism in practice never ends well. Filth removal could quickly turn into the reign of terror and one bad move could turn it to a bloody civil war.

Without drugs and child prostitutes what economy is left for the Philippines?

Genuinely based and I hope he goes through with it
Makes me sick travelling in Asia when I know what every balding white man I see is doing behind closed doors

Shut up pedo.

Actual tourism.

based. druggies and pedos BTFO

This is why you only bang single mothers when you're there.

Attached: he cute frog listening to music and dancing.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>No, you literally can't kill criminals and muslims, that's against the rules!!! they have human rights too!!!

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

>pedo
who knows.

But his family is known to be inchorts with bigtime chinese drug dealers.
This pedo hunting might end up like the war of drug here, fake and will make some big time syndicate a billionare.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-202209.png (1080x1920, 858K)

extremely cringe and unbased

>all the retards ITT think he will vitally go after sexpats
All that will happen is some natives will be killed. Sexpats are far too big of a cash cow for them to scare off and killing sexpats would inevitably destroy even genuine, non-sexual tourism.

Hardly, Thailand and Malaysia soundly beat us.

Attached: ASEAN tourism arrivals.jpg (1500x1000, 1.05M)

It's been happening for some time now, Duterte made tourists eat their own condoms when he was mayor in Davao.

Yes they do. The sexpats should go there instead.

Thailand is nothing but sex tourism, you don't need to try to deport your sexpats to there.

The sexpats wanting to take Big Ladyboy Cock aren't the same demographic as the pedophiles here.

Funny thing is Duterte is not even against whores and prostitution.

We have a Womans right groups who has been against pedophiles and has constantly attack embassies of the pedos, yet assholes like locsin and stupid duterte supportersCalles them commies, fucking hypocrites and showboats

Attached: 12139915_10153057686476587_75166227410950914_o.jpg (2048x1499, 274K)

I know, they will go there.

good thing I regularly have sex with young girls/children and I hope you may not get falesy accused of raping a young girl

>next targets are sex tourists
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Attached: 45554.gif (225x225, 2.58M)

>Actual tourism.
>Duterte made tourists eat their own condoms when he was mayor in Davao
so do you want tourism or not

Attached: 1504492985089.jpg (415x540, 42K)

white ppl BTFO !

Attached: Chad_USA.jpg (2047x929, 271K)

Good tourists, pedos not allowed.

There is nothing wrong with "selling out to China."

what other things can you exactly offer?

Nature, land and sea diversity and beaches.
Don't go to the cities, they're currently very unattractive for the firstoid.

Go to the islands where most tourists go

Ok so in what areas do you have other south east asian countries beat?

Wow thanks for ruining my vacation faggot.

Attached: zombie scream no.gif (792x658, 148K)

Unless the poverty is solved, sexpats coming to Phillpines will never cease to exist.

Accomodation, hospitality and friendliness
Also sea diversity for beach goers and divers
Filipinos are fun people
Literally our only positive part

>implying poverty rates aren't going down
It's a slow pace but things are getting better, little by little

Attached: 1539108468916.png (467x585, 225K)

This doesn't even look like a real language

Attached: 1.png (462x125, 5K)

This, we have economic booms before only the rich becomes richer.

>Don't go to the cities
But then I can't see the qt idols.

Attached: 39042935.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Beach is all we have to offer honestly speaking.
But expect 3rd world accomodations.

You will get thise out of the cities aswell only browner and more willing to engage

We are curently having A jobless economic boom. Due to the fact that we are getting swarmed by illegal chinese workers which this retarded asshole supports.

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2019/02/10/dutertes-jobless-economic-boom/#1a605dbe3ed3

Attached: 20190415_143104.png (1080x1689, 456K)

zhang

More browner than my lovely Sheki? Oh my.

Attached: 46522789_307113723240040_7065272131642195968_n.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Based and redpilled

Chinks are the number one pedophile tourist here.

God bless Duterte!

This, yet Duterte endorses the biggest most popular filipino pedophile to run for senator.
Smfh.

Attached: Pba7KFW(2).jpg (960x1200, 127K)

I wish I could be a drug dealing and drug importing chink billionaire in the Phils.

How the fuck do they get away with it? You monkeys usually get uppity if you see a rich Korean or Jap around and insta stab them to death. Why do you let only chinks walk all over you?

Everyone speaks English, that's about it.

He's even more based than I thought.

Sex workers should be afforded the same rights as all workers. The Philippines should be as progressive as the Netherlands.

>actual tourism
>to the Philippines

Attached: F0F6F40E-261F-42D6-80B6-5332D8523B6B.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Duterte always pushed for women's rights when he was mayor of Davao. Don't let his shitty jokes fool you into thinking he doesn't respect women.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/02/18/duterte-very-supportive-of-womens-rights-concedes-body-that-hit-rape-joke

He's supported prostitution, but only in the right age, gives prostitutes free STD health checks, condoms and medicine.

People love tropical paradise, who knew?

You aren’t the only tropical paradise in the world you idiot nor are you a “paradise” at all

You’re just giving all of your tourism to Thailand now

Mr Duerte knows where to strike these degenerate westoids

Well, not all natural wonders are the same too.
We have some of the most diverse diving spots, reefs, waterfalls, and national parks.
Couple it with the hospitable, fun and friendly filipino culture and it's a nice sell.
That's how the government is selling this country to tourists not sexpat scum get out of my country we don't need you

shoot to kill sexpats and pedos

Lmao
>Duterte womans rights
Yeah when the media call him out on it and usually statements coming from his spokes person
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/18/duterte-defends-joke-on-davao-rape-cases

Didnt he also joke about raping his daughter or something.

>Forbes Contributor

When some nobody blogs under the name of an (((established))) brand.

>gives prostitutes free STD health checks, condoms and medicine.

Coming from an asshole who is anti condom lmao.
He is completely unhinge.
His prostitution support is just macho bravado during that time yuck if you as me.

Attached: 20190119_200602.png (1080x1681, 725K)

>muslims
He is somewhat muslim as well no? Or his wife is or something

>in this coffee shop surrounded by white people. wondering how many of them are racist. makes me sick.
there are more than a few white retirees who aren't sexpats.

>hospitable, fun and friendly

Sadly one of the biggest reason why we attract sex pedo tourist
Smfh.

>Duterte's actions as mayor respects women's rights
>B-BUT HE MADE JOKES ABOUT MUH WOMYNS
L O L
stay in denial anti-dutdut hater

Pic related - Exh. A

>prostitution support is just macho bravado
How ignorant lol
Read
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/06/06/16/sex-workers-get-care-not-condemnation-from-duterte

Attached: 1526312888683.png (529x138, 13K)

Those chinks who get away with it are usually big time milionare sand has triator backers like Duterte family.

This, plus wether we like it or not our tourism is going to take a hit, no more retires either.

Yup thanks to that dumb asshole we have a me too movement now.

thediplomat.com/2018/06/dutertes-anti-women-behavior-sparks-the-philippines-own-metoo-moment/

He just let his spokesperson do damge control lmao and allowing prostitution is just disgusting.

Attached: 20190415_160331.png (1080x1672, 1.13M)

Its not even just jokes, people here are livid. Thats why Panelo is the one that faces the press.

Attached: 20190415_160700.png (1080x1653, 214K)

Hmmm...
>into respecting women
>goes to a womans event calls them puta whores
Kek based and redpill right?

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/12/rodrigo-duterte-calls-women-at-gender-equality-event-bitches-philippines

Attached: 20190415_161612.png (1080x1852, 533K)

WhIle the other one is a
>Bloomberg contributor

Sheeets

>hospitable, fun and friendly filipino culture and it's a nice sell.

Tourist say the same things about Thailand if not more so.

Attached: Friendliest Nations.jpg (1024x615, 105K)

>Can't point to any concrete things about duterte disrespecting women other than "BUT HE SAID THIS AND THAT WAS BAD!!"
>disregards everything else duterte has done for women's rights

Pathetic. So this is the power of anti-duterte faggots. Heh.

Well, if Thailand known for its exquisite beaches and tropical paradise location as well?

Yes
They're on the same latitude as us so their climate is quite similar. Plus they have the added advantage of not getting as wrecked by typhoons from the pacific.

Attached: Thai Beach.jpg (2132x1599, 436K)

>Can't point to any concrete things about duterte disrespecting women other than "BUT HE SAID THIS AND THAT WAS BAD!!"
>disregards everything else duterte has done for women's rights

He cant read articles wtf

he also a self confess molester
edition.cnn.com/2018/12/30/asia/rodrigo-duterte-comments-intl/index.html

Tik Tok
Tagalog sex business will fall
No more pagpag festivals and hiv/aids
Tik Tok

Attached: 3D4D8B41-5C81-4FAD-99B6-14AF6C657210.jpg (320x320, 32K)

I don't mind the ones married to other foreigners or clearly travelling with their girlfriend, but you're an idiot if you think Dave, 54, unmarried and uncommitted living just outside Manila, Pattaya, Saigon etc. isn't fucking whores every night (if not kids)

What he mostly did is ease up the STD problem in davao with those pink slips

Right now it only pushed child prostitution its an epidemic over there.

mindanews.com/top-stories/2017/10/women-children-pushed-into-prostitution-due-to-lack-of-better-opportunities-in-davao/

philippinesredcat.com/nightlife-and-filipina-girls-in-davao/

Attached: udnp9uex4ze11.png (624x266, 37K)

>when you piss him hard enough the tiktok tagalog posting starts

Dutertards as too soft skin

Attached: 51427906_550490935456390_4989832655907323904_n (1).jpg (720x730, 68K)

>Duterte's war on ... muslims
Cringe, a few months back he allied himself with MILF or gave them control of the southern island

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
based and repilled??

rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/219935-duterte-teen-molested-maid

>Duterte said he stammered at first, then told the impatient priest, “I went to the room of the maid.”

>When the priest asked why, the teenage Duterte said: “I lifted the blanket…. I tried to touch what was inside the panty…. I was touching [it]. She woke up so I left the room.”

>Then he said he went to the bathroom for the “usual.”

>Duterte then told the priest he went back to the maid and “I tried to insert my finger.”

This man is the epitome of based. Will you elect him again ? Heard his people killed some innocent dota player because he was poor and confused his dota tattoo for a crime syndicate tattoo.

They may have nice beaches but we are in the middle on the Pacific with an abundant marine wildlife and exquisite diving spots, and one of the most biodiverse nations in the world.
Look if your point was that Thailand is better, it is, never aaid it wasnt, just saying why people would visit this place without the sex tourists.

>be bizaya/illocanuz
>sex slave gene
>sell thier children to chinks and whites for sexslavery
>anti vaxxers
>thier own kids are dying right now
>MOST CATHOLIC REGION
>bans condoms
>actually die of aids
>lowest IQ
>Bisayà ìllocañu means slave
>Want to change the name of the counrty to a TAgAlog name

Jesus Christ
Not only cebu and bisaya the original pagpag slum race full of stupid low iq nigga wannabe monkeys but its also our AIDS island

Bizaya pride world wide
cant stop wont stop

Attached: 51199764_549815065523977_3523287304997175296_n.jpg (845x960, 107K)

I'd give it all for some actual industry.

We might have become like Chile, if all this ecological conservation didn't kill mining.

Am I gonna get shot or arrested and tortured if I have a sexual relationship with a teenage girl there? I was looking to go there to look for a qt girl to sleep with...