Question for Koreanons. Is there an immense pressure to learn mandarin now?

Question for Koreanons. Is there an immense pressure to learn mandarin now?

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png (900x600, 25K)

no

why not? it would be good for korean business?

No
I want to tear my ears every time i hear ching chong

why hire a korean citizen when you have korean chinese whom you can pay peanuts

no we hate chinks

so if you want to speak to chinese tourist you use english?

post korean qts

dont know what youre saying but of course we have clerks who can converse in mandarin with them

We just call them Jjangae
Lmao

Yeah, We speak English to non-native English speaker and Japanese to native English speaker so nobody can understand us

gooks who can't speak mandarin are considered losers here, don't listen to the losers.

Attached: 1549272434637.jpg (811x660, 73K)

I can not write my name in Chinese characters.

What a pleb lel

If you do not write your name in Chinese character , you will be teased.

if your full korean name have more than 4 syllables, you will be teased

Lol, did you sleep through secondary education or something? How can you forget even that?

No.
It will look interesting.

What?

So do you guys have a Chinese in Korean-School?

No, Chinese character education starting from middle school. Studying Chinese characters/hanja is kind of like studying Latin and studying Chinese language is sort of like studying Italian. You should read about some of the unique properties of Hanja vs phonetic scripts.

Thanks, curiosity does hanja from Chinese is the same like kanji in Japanese?

This is korean qt before surgery

Attached: D33567AA-1EE2-4EF6-8FAA-F96D27A115A5.jpg (500x1037, 141K)

>does hanja from Chinese is the same like kanji in Japanese?
you know that question needs to be specified by yourself

Based and right on cue

The character forms and sets are very similar and the basic meanings of the characters are pretty much the same with slight to significant semantic differences for vocab (such as how Italian and Spanish can have different meanings for look-alike words).
But phonetics is another case entirely. For sound, Chinese characters can be quite different between languages.

every fucking time lmao

Sorry I just woke up
Never mind I already googled it. Hanja is just a name for Chinese characters in Korean.
I thought that hanja = kanji.
I understand, btw could you compare those languages on the difficulty level?
(The hardest) Chinese > Japanese > Korean (The easiest)

Chinese - many characters
Japanese - Hiragana/Katakana hard, but they are not many (compared to Chinese characters).
Hangeul - 22 characters and making to the blocks

Am I correct?

>It will look interesting
>implying a practice that is on trend for our feminists at the moment will look interesting

feminists have names with more than 4 syllables? do they adopt old korean clan names or something?

They combine the surnames of both their mother and their father while conveniently dismissing the fact that their mother inherited her surname from her father. Kek

Chinese is the hardest. By far. At least in Japanese you can learn the sylabarries and possibly guess what the Kanji means, but you cant even do that in chinese because its all characters.

Even Chinese have trouble remembering their own characters. Especially now with pinyin and autocorrect. Chinese takes longer to learn but its more efficient in how much information it gets across per character.

Thanks for all the answers

>t. joseonjok

The efficiency means little when no one can figure out what the fuck you're trying to write.