1) Does anyone here had Trichomoniasis?

1) Does anyone here had Trichomoniasis?
2) How did you solve it?
3) You flag

Attached: Trichomonas_pap_test.jpg (450x393, 21K)

Also can you please google how this problem solves in your country

Attached: an11.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Did Metronidazole work for you?

Attached: an10.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

Answer now

Attached: an3.jpg (1080x1080, 394K)

Please

Attached: an5.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Very Jow Forums topic

What is it? Hair niggas?

How did you solve thatt?

Just go to your doc and take metro it will help for sure

Metro is the least effective

It's the best if you don't want any retarded side effects and you don't have metro resistant strain.
But a better thing to now is to get tested for culture at your doc so that he can prescribe you the best meds instead of shitposting about you STD here on a vietnamese rice farming forum

This is Google's information indexed from one of our top hospitals in the country. It says it's treatable by a very high dosage of oral antibiotics for both sex partners.

You should probably go to the hospital right now. Stop wasting your time on a fucking forum.

Attached: FOTO_20190415_052643.jpg (720x1561, 239K)

I think., i'll start from 4g (x2 of recommended) dose of tinidazol

Also, stop trying to self medicate, if that is your purpose here. You should go to the gynecologist immediately and get treatment.

Attached: matopiudgtr21.jpg (1200x1800, 147K)

Sure, go ahead with the use of powerful medicine without medical supervision. Great idea.

Attached: 4- Filtro de Combustível - MANN WK58.jpg (455x400, 37K)

Nah, i only one get chlamydia in analyzes, since that day i never get nothing, but have symptoms.

Thank you for caring about me, but i'm young and will survive, i believe

You won't start shit by yourself bc you can do more harm than good
4g is too much and it's better to take 500 over a week. If I knew you irl and knew you fucked with antibiotics by yourself I would punch you in your stomach until you fell on the ground and then kicked you in head

subhumans like you are the reason infections keep getting more and more resistant to antibiotics

Based.

Attached: 1487320700670.png (330x319, 156K)

That's why i learn about medicaments myself, to be sure they will work

To prevent it i decided to use double dose, to be sure

Yeah and that's why I go to medschool for 10+ years so a tard like you can self medicate and when someone with a resistant strain comes to a clinic I need to order specific antibiotics rarely used just in the rarest cases
>double dose
Yeah, good luck fucking up your liver and kidneys

Yes, do your research, read Wikipedia and other medical websites as long as you want. You'll learn a lot of valuable information there. But DO NOT self-diagnose and DO NOT self-medicate. DO NOT put your research over the technical authority and experience of a specialized doctor.
DO use your knowledge to make questions, but DO NOT hold them above the knowledge from a professional who knows a ton about risk management and has resources for monitoring.

Antibiotics is serious shit. It can fuck you up.

Attached: 1493087533228.png (474x449, 381K)

People here drink litres of vodka for a whole life, and they are ok. I'm not going drink tinidazol for a whole life (up to week may be, not sure about doses yet). So i think i'm gonna be ok. Also it's worse to not kill infection with smaller dose, because it will get resistance for sure. Also it's already chronic infection for me, because i treat only chlamydia in past (btw, thank you for azithromycin)

Listen to this nigga, OP.

Attached: 1494328729957.jpg (1133x939, 555K)

Sure that's the basic facts, but i'm doing like that not because i'm dumb, but mostly because russian medcine is shit. We still have "only in russia" meds from ussr, which never worked, and people still use it.

We're dealing with a highly intelligent person here, folks. Impeccable logic. We should just leave. He knows more than us.

Attached: 1494331551754.png (312x233, 19K)

I'm tired of my illness, i'll do anything to solve that. Doctors are retartds

How are you even going to get it without prescription? Also 4g every day for a week will absolutey kill your intestinal flora
If you are so determined to take them by yourself just spread it as 500mg daily over a week. Also I don't know why tinidazol. It's basically a bit less effective drug for those with intolerance to metro
>thanks for azythro
np nigga

>Doctors are retards

Attached: 1515893054144.png (1008x1024, 784K)

I have shitilion of probiotcs, prebiotics and so on. After of course against chlamydia. You can buy antibiotcs in Russia without prescription, at least you have 50/50 chance, depends on place. Country of freedom, what to say. I'm not gonna take 4g every day. May be 4g once, of 3g first day and 500mg for 6 days. Also right after that i think about Macmiror course to be total sure.

Attached: photo_2019-04-15_12-00-29.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

I only have homosex and HIV.

That's not going to cure autism.