Is there 5G in your cunt?

Is there 5G in your cunt?

>America
No, but they are starting to build the towers in my city. A tower just went up by my school.

Attached: pepeReally.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

julkari.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/135052/WIRECOM Wireless Communication Device and Human Health.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs304/en/
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/health/male-sperm-count-problem.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300355#bib74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have fun dying from radiation poisoning

It's fine. At least I will be able to download the newest game of thrones on my way to wife's son's soccer game.

It’s gonna cause u autism and shrink ur genitals fatty Gomez

I don't know. People talk about it often but I don't really know what 5G means, how it works or what the big deal is. My internet's always been fine anyway.

Generally though I think Finland's supposed to be at the edge in telecommunication technology so I'd imagine we're among the first to get it.

>retarding children at the source

Kikes are serious this time.

>Grog don't understand, Grog smash!

>OMG DUDE 5G IS LIKE GONNA GIVE YOU CANCER

Attached: right_wing_soy.jpg (1080x1201, 366K)

Well the main feature is that they're going to start using higher frequencies for the higher data rates (I guess a couple dozen GHz as opposed to old 900MHz and current 2.4 and 5 GHz)
Problem is, at higher frequencies your signal gets murdered after 10 meters so 5G is going to need a base station on every street corner. There is probably new communications protocols etc. In it as well but the main issue is infrastructure (setting up a fuckload of base stations)

I mean I already have that problem.

Do I get to be a girl?

HAHAHAHAHA
:(

Yeah it will sterilize all females within 3 generations maximum and cause increased birth defects, autism, etc. in the first generation. Wifi is already slowly killing us and sterilizing us but the saturation isn’t as intense , 5G will be complete domination of EMF’a in everyday life.

julkari.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/135052/WIRECOM Wireless Communication Device and Human Health.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Attached: 1546725550480.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Came home to a massive hole in my front porch

It's actually not a meme
Nobody has a clue how half the stuff we use affects us in the long term. Because you can be perfectly fine soaking up EM radiation at a certain frequency, and get completely fucked by a slightly different frequency because for some fucking reason water or some other matter in your body has a resonance peak at that frequency or god knows what

let me guess, you also think circumcision is cleaner? thank your mom for me

Increased oxidative stress as well (ages you quicker), proliferation of fungus and harmful bacterial cultures in the body (new Candida Albicans fungus for example fungus goes wild on these new frequencies for some reason), dementia, skin rash, these are all documented effects of milimeter waves or cell phone radiation.

All im saying is that we still don't know what exactly triggers the cells to go crazy and any of this new shit might just well be one of those things

Attached: Untitled.png (725x621, 16K)

what did your mom want?

nooo wtf you're a nazi let me have technological progress New York Times told me it's great

>NON I O N I S I N G
it is actually spyware though and can map rooms/environment and track people

Catch you all later at the cancer ward niggas

What a bunch of pseudoscientific nonesense. I guess you never go out when it's sunny? Because that fucks you up way worse than any base station.

Hopefully nobody buys this shit without proper testing from the cell phone companies.

you are aware that humans evolved under the sun, right?

WE evolved to live under the sun. We did not evolve to live in a microwave zone. Light cannot pass through out body, microwaves can. Put an apple in the microwave and see what happens.

>Put an apple in the microwave and see what happens.
You can't be this stupid. Then again, that flag...

Even if that were true at some point in history, all the faggots that got cancer from sun radiation en masse died and we ended up being descendants of the ones that were more resistant.
I'm just being skeptical towards stuff that's being introduced at a crazy rate, without studying the long term effects beforehand. A proper study that could really determine whether wifi and phones affect our long term health would have taken longer than the time these things have been around

it's population control, essentially

A "proper" study would also isolate large population of people from all the other possible causes, so guess how feasible that is?

This isn't like tobacco, where the evidence existed, but was ignored. There just isn't any concrete evidence of health hazards and you can come up with infinite number of possible health scenarios. How do you know that, say, lingonberries and aspirin doesn't cause cancer when combined?

>he thinks somebody is in control
You conspiracy theorists are so innocent.

My plan is still 3G and these niggas on 5G

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Attached: children+of+men+2.jpg (736x396, 43K)

>hello and I have no idea how financiers run the world
>hello and I have never researched the ownership behind all major corporations or the genealogy of the industrialist/financier dynasties
>hello and I don't believe in nepotism or corruption

The only thing innocent is your lack of a third IQ digit

Astor, Stanley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy(Cavendish), Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardner, Otis, Quincy, Rice, Bush, Lehman, Tudor, Sassoon, Shermans, Clarkes, Royces, Lindsays, Raffles, Robinson, Pratt, Bartlett, Abraham, Guggenheim, Loeb, Strauss, Sach, Lazard, Seaf, Schiff, Schroder, Harriman, Aldobrandini/Borghese, Breakspear, Borja/Borgia, Chigi, Colonna/Cologna, Conti, Farnese/delle overe, Gaetani/Caetani, Merdici/Medici/Domedici, Orsini/Maximus, Pamphii, Somaglia, Este Estence, Flavian, Bruce, Cavendish(Kennedy), De Medici, Hanover, Habsburg, Krupp, Plantagenet, Romanov, Sinclair (St Clair), Windsor (Saxe-Gotha-Coburg)

This. 5G is potentially very dangerous but it also allows for much better passive location tracking amongst other things so governments love it already.

I'm gonna make sure we get the ching version though. Maybe this will force americans to halt 5G deployment for a while.

>The only thing innocent is your lack of a third IQ digit

Are you on meth?

Attached: 23646234.png (512x595, 15K)

>documented
lmao

to be fair we really dont know the long term effects of massive rf radiation on humans, yes its non ionizing but that only means it doesnt immediately cause cancer mutation

>t. radiochemist

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S147751311200054X
www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(11)02678-1/fulltext
www.jpurol.com/article/S1477-5131(12)00054-X/fulltext
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1382668917301151?via%3Dihub

Attached: 631725.jpg (513x472, 58K)

I had a half dozen more links, but springer is apparently spam LOL

>Dude, do you honestly think they wouldn't have told us that smoking fucks up your health?
>What, they were hiding it for decades to protect their profits? You're crazy bro, fuck off with your conspiracy theories

All unconclusive results, over ridiculous tests (10 rats and 29 semen donors lmao) or straight up pseudoscience

Radio waves are not this spooky magic thing we just discovered nowadays, we've been using them for a century straight by now. The sun itself is electromagnetic radiation. It's scientifically proven that the only damages comes from heating through potency and from ionization due to high frecuency, and regulation prohibits dangerous frecuencies and potencies.

If, like the first test suggests, 20 weeks of 24h exposure to EM radiation is enough to destroy DNA tissues, why haven't there been mass-scale effects on city populations? We already live in those conditions.

>Lithuania
Nah

By the way, a link from the WHO
who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs304/en/

the fact you're informing me that the sun is electromagnetic radiation means that if I waste any time arguing with you, your stupidity is going to rub off on me.

Keep your cell phone on your balls and enjoy your deformed baby, it really bears no impact on me. I could link dozens of more studies, but you will just reject them because you are fully invested in your point of view. Do you even have a BSc? lol

>no mass scale effects
Hello and I don't read the news
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/health/male-sperm-count-problem.html

Light is electromagnetic radiation you absolute cretin. Of a frecuency several magnitudes higher than RF.

The sperm count has been dropping since 1973 you absolute moron. How the fuck are you going to put the blame on WiFi and mobile data networks?

I'm pointing out that the fact you think you need to say something people learn in 5th grade is pretty strong evidence you're not anyone worth arguing with. I can blame the lowering sperm counts on a number of things, increased stress is one.

5G was delayed in our glorious cunt because it interferes with our super secret agency that taps the evil Russian and G*rman orcs. They are now moving it and started an action for the frequencies. But now they don't want to use Huaiaieuo chink shit so an other delay.

Attached: NSO-Grondstation-Burum-5G.jpg (4200x2100, 2.11M)

If you act like a 5th grader, you get lectured like a 5th grader.

>act like a 5th grader
>being concerned about radiation powerful enough to heat up your ear

"okay"

KPN, Nokia and T-Mobile already doing some 5G tests here in some places. The result showed that they can make something better than 5G by combining it with V2X. Technology goes so fast that if you start building 5G now it will be obsolete when the network is finished. Even for a small country like us.

5th graders are spooked by a lot of stuff.

>spooked
>researched scientific data

got it, you're a smooth brain, keep that phone on your balls for me, please

>misread papers and scary blogposts
>researched data
lmao
And you have the audacity to call others smooth brains. I feel sorry for your hypothetical descendants.

Don't bully Americans. They can't help it. What if you were American? You want to bullied for that? No.

You're right. It's hard not to, but we must practice empathy. Some day they may learn.

>A tower just went up by my school.
Hope they teach the kids how to make peace with their leukemia.

Sure. I can also document anything. Let me just write some crap I took out of pooper, archive it and...done. I've documented the crap I took out of my ass.

Where are the studies, buddy? Give me links to the paper abstracts.

Attached: 1495064011215.gif (252x252, 2.49M)

>has freedom of speech
>owns guns

yeah, what a nightmare

Attached: Scotts Bluff, Nebraska (2018).jpg (1680x1283, 916K)

>it is controversial to claim radiation causes oxidative stress

lol

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300355#bib74

try google scholar, I think it's available in brazil

We have had 4G for a long time, even on the most basic plans. Mine is a pay per day plan. I pay R$ 3,49 a day for 500 MB of traffic. I can also buy more traffic as needed for that day. Most days I don't use mobile Internet, so I don't spend a cent on those days.

Attached: 1514956216189.jpg (1200x797, 89K)

Now we're talking. Even if there really are health impacts, we still need to evaluate how significant they are, and I would bet it's going to be compensated by the ever advancing medical industry. We're already living way longer than 100 years ago. I'm not worried.

Attached: 1493237019370.jpg (1024x786, 300K)

Yeah. Should speed limits be lowered to 10km/h? Nobody would ever die in a car crash again. But I'm pretty sure people would oppose that.

>Korea
Yes we do. But it still has such a limited coverage that even in Seoul, it's significantly unstable . Idk why they are so slow at building and expanding the coverage despite Korea being such a tiny country.

That's pretty expensive

Lol I just paid 12 euros for phone credit. 2.5 euros are gone (taxes) and the rest are barely enough for 500MB and 200 minutes for the entire month.
They all expire at the end of the month. I want to nuke our mobile telcom providers.

For someone who barely ever uses the service, in the long term it actually becomes quite cheap, since you're not paying weekly or monthly. Not only that, I can turn mobile data anytime I want and I'll have a pretty decent 4G LTE connection, which is as good as what the heavy monthly paying users get.

Pic related is a test I did at the outskirts of the city. Downtown is even better, reaching above 40 Mbps. Also, remember this is Brazil we're talking about, and my city is not very big (~600k population). So it's pretty decent and accessible.

There are other plans that are cheaper for heavy users, which is not my case.

There is a good cost x benefit plan for every user profile.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-104014.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

I'm fine with my 3G.