How do we solve the Asian male problem?

How do we solve the Asian male problem?

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bczjpp/my_29f_insecure_brother_26m_is_ruining_my/

Attached: B080F0C4-E9C9-486E-A82C-138971A8F067.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Natural selection will save them.

>linking to reddit
No thanks, I don't want spyware.

>that entire post

Attached: lain smug.png (500x357, 229K)

Asian male here, ama

Hire a gigachad to take their vidya games away.

Based mental chinito.

Attached: tumblr_mt7emv63Zl1s5p5m0o1_400.gif (290x216, 1M)

Is it really that hard to find a gf as an Asian in the US?
Asian Americans I know usually stick together, and date within the group though.

Tenda BTFOing roastie whores

>Encounter an Asian incel taking pictures of white women in the grocery store
>nastyplot.txt
>hide behind the hotpockets section until he inevitably walks past me
>using my white strength I grab him firmly from behind and drag him out the back door (oooohhhh myyy)
>once we're outback (and soon to be down under as well) I throw him to the ground and whisper into his ear
>"You must be tight down there banana man"
>He screams but no one is around to hear him
>I rip his trousers off with bear-like strength, exposing his chocolate dandelion
>delicious.mp4
>my throbbing thor's hammer can no long wait
>my zipper bursts as it flies out, all 11 hard and veiny inches
>the r/aznmasculinity poster is begging, pleading desperately for me to not enter his depths
>nocando.jpg
>my white lightning rams through his great wall like a british opium shipment and I groan in ecstasy
>truly he was a virgin
>was
>I thrust harder and harder as I reach a spiritual and physical climax
>cups of pozzed semen fill his depths, a reminder that as of today he is no longer an incel

Attached: 1474094871022.jpg (596x590, 60K)

>first comment suggest to call the police on your family

Yes

All those Asian incels with the false flag shit. Like the Chinese diaspora version of Jow Forumstards

tldr
can you summarize in 5 sentence

Based and chadpilled

asian female is mad her asian brother tries to shame her for dating a white guy. claims he is mentally unwell and browses websites dedicated to hating women who don't date asian guys.

>claims he is mentally unwell and browses websites dedicated to hating women who don't date asian guys.
does it mean there's a chance of them bumping into each other there

c-can you do that to me pls..

incels from aznidentity and hapas are fucking pathetic and crazy, but there are sizable amount of Asian women shitting on Asian men, and I understand their frustrations.

Her fiance should just beat the shit out of him

mostly because they look like pic related. I dont blame the women

Attached: chineseavg.jpg (320x267, 22K)

but i bet the women who shit on these dorks look any better.

doubt it those dorks usually go for above average looking girls.

>sell your daughters to other families at age 13 for 5000 years instead of letting them pick attractive men because we need more soldiers even though they'll all lose to steppechads anyway
>your men are now short, ugly, and effeminate
>wtf why did whites do this to us? reeeee
Absolute state of chink "men"

>While genghis khan was enriching mongolia with genes from across the world the chinese were breeding a race of 5'3 incels
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>linking to r*ddit
Go back there and don't come back you dumb fucking faggot

But royal families do it too :(

yeah , thats why royals usually look like crap.

>and he just happens to be white
Oh really what a coincidence

Attached: 1511056082607.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Should I breed with a white girl to redeem my ancestors' misdeed?

>he just happens to be white

Attached: 6BDC35E5-3A2E-498A-8516-EF4A001B5030.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Up 2 you lol.

>Anyway I as I say I am engaged to the love of my life, and he just happens to be white. This was never a factor in my attraction to him, it's just who he is.
>he just happens to be white. This was never a factor in my attraction to him

Attached: racism.png (1187x757, 230K)

>Asian women prefer Asian men to any other race
>incels still cry

Disgusing noodle whore piece of shit
And to think I used to have a yellow fever, ugh

White guys love asian girls.
Obviously white girls can like asian guys, the issue is there seems to be a lack of common ground between the two groups.

There are some Asian guys who date white girls. Copy these asian guys style and attitude. Most of them don't act like huge megachads , most of them are sweethearts who have medium length hair and friendly looking. Go for that look, and just accept the fact women want to date men taller them.

>having a yellow fever when you’re surrounded by the most desired specimen of all nationalities
just how

i want to go to jp and find a qt to fuck while she does cosplay and goes *buheeee buheee buheee* like a piggy piggy

I don't know what you're talking about, russian femoids are overwhelmingly plain or ugly and in the rare instance they aren't, they are already taken by Chads.

Based white man

>russian femoids are overwhelmingly plain or ugly and in the rare instance they aren't, they are already taken by Chads.
An overwhelmingly plain in russia is above 7 outside russia, which is confirmed by a sheer number of anecdotal evidences.
Grow enough social skills and you be doing gud

>that post from a country where the best girls in the world live
Lmao

This

Attached: 26cf0b962cbf4782c1739fb01e53dc28.jpg (736x981, 91K)

>An overwhelmingly plain in russia is above 7 outside russia
Massive cope
>Grow enough social skills and you be doing gud
For that I need to grow jaw, chin, dick and the entire skeleton.

I dated a russian girl and a Latina

>>that post from a country where the best girls in the world live
i have no clue which country you are quoting?

Obviously Korea.

Most people in Australia are white you fucking incel

another day, another nanodick white male bait

that said, thot patrolling is always right

t.

Attached: 1547931395001.gif (1237x1491, 100K)

Rare footage of her little brother

Attached: 1549390255355.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Why do Asians (specifically the american ones not all) complain so much about this stuff? I saw one the other day claiming that Asians were going to go extinct because of racemixing or some shit even though there are literally 4 billion of you

Aren't Asian-Americans the smallest minority in the US aside from the Natives, who were rendered nearly extinct.

Honestly I can kind of sympathize with the Asian guys. Everyone ITT is gloating about how emasculated they are, and it's tough in western society for them to find a partner.

Yes, there are some of the delusional hapa activist types, but most Asian guys don't hold European men in contempt. They just want to fit in.

>All those butthurt chinamen in the comments

>username is basically "im an asian girl"
>uses word "incel" everywhere
why are white bois larping as asian girl lmao sooooo pathetic lololol

Attached: l.jpg (250x241, 10K)

I love taking a ride to shit that never happened land. My favorite are the ones where small children give some scathing critique of the parent's political enemies.

cope but kek

Why do asian americans do this? Or is it just a Chinese thing?

wath the fuck you say about chinese u mother bich? i fucking stir fry u in my wok fucking korean ahhhhhhhh i hate you!!

Her brother is based. He has the complete right to be concerned about Asian women betraying their race.

flag checks out

>I need to grow jaw, chin, dick and the entire skeleton.
Ah, so that's why you like asian "women".