Why do we hate people from other races?

Why do we hate people from other races?

Attached: hjj.jpg (450x304, 12K)

Genetics.

Its not hate its just banter.

Kys paki

I mean in general, not on Jow Forums.

Genes fight to pass themselves on in a world of entropy and finite resources.

their past actions or their current conduct generally. On a psychological level, i think we are distrustful of those who are different also we tend to love ourselves and do things to preserve ourselves..

different races haven't interacted long enough for racial hatred to exist at the genetic level
in-group out-group behavior but that casts the net a lot wider than race

Why do you guys hate other religions that much? Makes even less sense then racism, because you can change your beliefs.

It's not the race, it is the subgumam nehaviour. For example south italians are not tacially fifferent from nortbrners, but their subhumanish attitude make them deserve all the hate. Genetics is just an excuse to justify the hatred

We don't. Some retards on this board are retards.

Attached: T8fyTNT.jpg (754x574, 54K)

If you love yourself, you do not care about others.

Those two boys look exactly the same

That's why it makes sense. You cannot change your skin colour, but if you decide to follow a heresy like Pr*testantism, it's your own fault.

humans have no predator, so other people became the predator

Attached: 4F3E751900000578-6080163-Emma_Watson-a-18_1534800866103.jpg (306x377, 27K)

>we
"""""""""We""""""""" do not. Speak for yourself, not the hivemind.

I don't hate other races. I judge people on how they act, if they're friendly, they're cool. If they're jerkoffs, then fuck 'em. Doesn't matter the race, if you're nice you're nice.

Its not hatred , it's probably mostly fear of others and most of us just do it by mimicry after seeing how our parents reacts .

I don't. I love white women

>Hello father/mother, this is my boyfriend Jabba Wabba Nunga.
How do you respond?

Attached: aboriginal.jpg (940x627, 446K)

says you

Cause they're basically are. Both are probably punjabi

Racism is genetic. It's "territorialism" in animals and "racism" in humans. But its the same thing. Someone did just one day wake up and invent racism. Before anglos were racist towards blacks they were racist towards the dutch.

Clown world

And I'm loving it

Attached: 1555230649564.jpg (867x563, 70K)