Is this girl white?

Is this girl white?

Attached: F3EA0F6A-A73A-4C71-8EEF-2A215AECD497.png (239x211, 86K)

No, one drop rule makes her black.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x496, 378K)

Ayyy lmao

>he doesn’t realize that the last white person died 30 years ago

I fucked her in highschool.

Funny because in colonial Puerto Rico, Spain implemented a better version of the one drop rule: if even one of your ancestors had been white, you counted as white and could not be enslaved.

Only one drop rule in america. On paper, she is white

How is that better?

I fucked her in elementary school

no, she states herself on her twitter that her mother is black
she is the whitest mutt i've ever seen
her dad's genes must be studied so we can finally bleached the negros once and for all

How? Being white here is distinctly defined as not being black.

Mulatto , she can prolly fraud whiteness with those whitening products from south korea tho .

Like all mutts, she's conflicted in search for an identity.

Attached: kaj.jpg (236x213, 7K)

It increases the amount of whites in the world. The Anglo definition makes whites extinct in time.

She is as much white as black yet blacks accept mixed people, why? Why don’t whites?

Good enough for me.

Not all whites , in southern europe she would probably be seen as white .

yes

Attached: t.jpg (857x1128, 99K)

She is more white than black. Very few African-Americans have 100% Negroid ancestry while most white Americans do have 100% Europoid ancestry or very close to it.

yes. crackers don't get special rules, if you're mostly wh*te you're wh*te.

Her mother is not black, he is lying, she hides all of her family info as much as she can, but has called herself quadroon in the past

she's ugly i'll tell you that much

So why not accept her as a part of white american ethnics? You already have dark italian-american and blonde skandie-american in same group, would it be a stretch to include 1 more swarthy?

Attached: DUlKH-LWkAEB5uA.jpg (513x411, 18K)

I bet that majority of American whites have some injun or negro admixture.

Just give it time, race is a very fluid concept in the USA. Remember that 150 years ago, Americans considered Irish transparent redheads less white than Eva Green or Kit Harington.

Neither do

Injun only refers to Latin American Indians btw. Redskin, Cherokee, Native American, Native, or American Indian are what we use.

I imagine in the future there probably is going to be a schizm in the definition of white. With "White" retaining its orignal meaning and "White Mixed" referring to people like Britney

Blacks do, but its mostly because they want to procreate with them

>she is the whitest mutt i've ever seen

Attached: Neymars-son-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Looks like Winston.

We accept mixed people because we don’t have a stick up our ass about who’s black or not lol. It’s just skin colour to us not a medal.

>It’s just skin colour to us not a medal.
*we don't understand what it means