Culture Pals - /cp/

Gib nudes edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (embed)

Old: 104207412

Attached: 1548608090416s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>tfw qt has cancer
i-i'm not feeling too good lads

Attached: 1526164698165.jpg (480x467, 40K)

oops

Old

lol

This is a /gsg/ colony thread now

Hahaha

ded

U

one nude pls

I wish you were her lol

Woah edgy

Braindead or you'd the wrong person? Lol

Saying you wish a /pal/ gets cancer is edgy

Yuck, but he's that annoying guy who is here 24/7, thus I have no regrets, especially after seeing he is just awful and mocks the misfortunes of others apparently.

:)

Give him a discount. He's d*tch

They're giving you a disability discount I guess. Also isn't your country literally a leech?

>Let me give him the same offense while only adding one word

Attached: 1554695767346.png (782x758, 127K)

Pretty sure he's the Moroccan which is even more tragic

Filtered.

>FILTERED

Attached: 1511093482266.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

>Moroccan
No, I'm not a Moroccan, I'm a whitoid. Sorry for insulting your boyfriend who makes fun of cancer like a 10 year old I guess.

>Sorry
Apology accepted

I wasn't being genuine. You seem like a decent person though unlike your boyfriend, poor you.

You never liked the guys with this flag. Every time my country lads post here, the same Dutch replies butthurt. And there's 6 active right now
Luckily the other 2 Dutch are way more decent than your behavior here

You will get cancer and there’s nothing you can do about it.

>I wasn't being genuine

Attached: 1553111162405.jpg (367x401, 32K)

That's just a e-girl... Chill.
Not like she gives a fuck about you or another person online

That's just a e-girl... Chill.
Not like she gives a fuck about you or another person online

post benis

What kind of cancer?
Some who get it young still live quite long.. in the states
Hope your qt has the means to treat it.

The other one you're you'ing will die alone he is here constantly so don't mind him.
Only a fool would take anything as fact here :^).

Give ME the magyaroid gf

What type of cancer tho

Kek, easy to laugh at someone else, but karma will do it’s thing.

that's some wishful thinking mate. Karma doesn't exist. Otherwise a lot of people who deserved karma would have gotten it by now.

m8 that's not wishful thinking that's just being rude, so enough with that. Imagine being that creature...it is not aware either, he doesn't see. Just let it go, filter and you're good to go. Sad for other nice moorish BVLL posters but it's just the way it is I guess..

my qt had a large tumor growing in the center of her back (attached to her spine). 3 different doctors misdiagnosed her thinking it was a hernia. Eventually she got to the point where she was losing feeling in her legs and couldn’t walk. That’s when they found out it was a tumor. They removed it, and part of her spine. But she fully recovered

tfw I've seen a vagina

Attached: maxresdefault.png (720x572, 244K)

Daily reminder: FUCK BRITAIN

Attached: 1505603435857.jpg (480x360, 12K)

A lot of british girls are cute though and since this is not a real Jow Forums general we're basing it on the women off ip, right?

Fuck France lads

oh and also niggers

I kind of know that feel, mine is at high risk of getting cancer in the near future.