I find myself to be a big fan of Japanese anime, video games and culture in general. However, coming to Jow Forums...

I find myself to be a big fan of Japanese anime, video games and culture in general. However, coming to Jow Forums, I discovered Japanese people to be the most awkward of anyone present here. This has created a cognitive dissonance in me, because I cannot ascertain whether I've been a fan of people so culturally distant and incompatible with my own that I cannot bring myself to comprehend their mean of communication sometimes, or it's just their foreign language education is the worst in the world, due to being islander nation and what not.

Attached: 15553183897500.jpg (1332x850, 303K)

kill yourself weeaboo

suicide is haram

We are culturally and geographically autistic

Seems well put

yes

For the japanese, gaijin are not part if "we"

Hey I need your help with learning russian.what do I need to do for this section? I know it’s something to do with the prepositional case.

Mнe нyжeн пoмoш. C-cпacибo

Attached: 5E300206-99F4-4E62-88F4-469469361DB7.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

лecy
Кpымy
пopтy
caдy
мocтy
шкaфy
aэpoпopтy
бepeгy
пoлy

>пoмoш
пoмoщь

It’s “Mнe нyжнa пoмoщь”

I asked how to do it, not the answers lmao. Thank you anywaY I’ll use this as a cheat sheet, My gf finally responded on the instructions.
Cпacибo для пpaвкa, дpyзья

What is the problem of Japanese in int?

what do you think about latam posters?
are we fine?

This

Can you redpill me on shintoism pls?

Japanese is a nice looking place, but fuck Japanese "people"

go home retarded gaijin

>whether I've been a fan of people so culturally distant and incompatible with my own that I cannot bring myself to comprehend their mean of communication sometimes
I'm old enough to remember when the otaku crowd would actually claim this as a point in favour of their attraction. I guess times really change.

The Japanese people on Jow Forums are quite nice except for when they're talking about gooks. I like them. Who knows how many of them are デビッドくん

Attached: avzbv4gegwd3d.jpg (788x658, 34K)

They converse in a weird manner on a narrow array of topics.

That's Finland