I find myself to be a big fan of Japanese anime, video games and culture in...

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

I find myself to be a big fan of Japanese anime, video games and culture in general. However, coming to Jow Forums, I discovered Japanese people to be the most awkward of anyone present here. This has created a cognitive dissonance in me, because I cannot ascertain whether I've been a fan of people so culturally distant and incompatible with my own that I cannot bring myself to comprehend their mean of communication sometimes, or it's just their foreign language education is the worst in the world, due to being islander nation and what not.

Attached: 15553183897500.jpg (303 KB, 1332x850)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

kill yourself weeaboo

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

suicide is haram

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

We are culturally and geographically autistic

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Seems well put

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

yes

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

For the japanese, gaijin are not part if "we"

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Hey I need your help with learning russian.what do I need to do for this section? I know it’s something to do with the prepositional case.

Mнe нyжeн пoмoш. C-cпacибo

Attached: 5E300206-99F4-4E62-88F4-469469361DB7.jpg (1.42 MB, 3840x2160)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

лecy
Кpымy
пopтy
caдy
мocтy
шкaфy
aэpoпopтy
бepeгy
пoлy

пoмoш
пoмoщь

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

It’s “Mнe нyжнa пoмoщь”

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

I asked how to do it, not the answers lmao. Thank you anywaY I’ll use this as a cheat sheet, My gf finally responded on the instructions.
Cпacибo для пpaвкa, дpyзья

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

What is the problem of Japanese in int?

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

what do you think about latam posters?
are we fine?

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

This

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Can you redpill me on shintoism pls?

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Japanese is a nice looking place, but fuck Japanese "people"

Jose White
Jose White

go home retarded gaijin

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

whether I've been a fan of people so culturally distant and incompatible with my own that I cannot bring myself to comprehend their mean of communication sometimes
I'm old enough to remember when the otaku crowd would actually claim this as a point in favour of their attraction. I guess times really change.

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

The Japanese people on Jow Forums are quite nice except for when they're talking about gooks. I like them. Who knows how many of them are デビッドくん

Attached: avzbv4gegwd3d.jpg (34 KB, 788x658)

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

They converse in a weird manner on a narrow array of topics.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

That's Finland

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit