Drive in India

>drive in India
>hoooooooooooooooooonk

Attached: india-drivers-license-dsouza_uaever.jpg (1200x675, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UVm3lH93A
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtu.be/2oF9AHUkO3U
youtube.com/watch?v=8ai1LK7VGVA
youtu.be/Kq9MBm1Piko
youtu.be/FIltxaXz9Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=0cdUPOvSXOo
youtu.be/Yyr7lnZyvs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra,_Piedmont
youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8H5ZaAzVSaM
youtube.com/watch?v=TLhGyksrlgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imaginez l'odeur

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk

Some other indian posted this last night. This whitoid sums it up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UVm3lH93A

imaginez D'incest

Attached: 1555313060679.png (777x939, 282K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

based Ed

but do you HONK?

If anybody honks in traffic in my city or state, we’ll get down and ask them to get out of the car. At that point, they’ll stop honking.

>honklets

you should have your citizenship revoked

What is your city?

jk I honk at red lights and hospital areas

Attached: 04F3F61E-00C6-42C3-AC67-CDF62E615CCD.gif (511x512, 106K)

India is so insane.

absolutely based

Attached: 1553863835565.png (910x862, 225K)

Tamils were the worst drivers I've ever seen. And I'm from Karnataka.

Chennai. Two of your football players play for my city in the ISL and I-league. Rene Mihelič and Jozef Kaplan.

Stay mad, Hegde. Everyone knows how bad traffic in Bangalore is kek.

You made your bed when you replaced your negro brothers with Gujjus and Delhites.

Lol no honking

youtu.be/2oF9AHUkO3U

And they are not czech

redpill me on indian honk etiquette, when do you do it?
from videos it seems like a constant honkfest without real meaning, but then again I'm just a gaijin.

And i thought i lived in a shithole lol

>Welcome to Mailapu- HONK HONK BEEP
youtube.com/watch?v=8ai1LK7VGVA

That’s baby tier honking. I’ve been in worse desu

It’s just to piss people off. Like I said, if someone does it here too much, people are inclined to get off their bikes or cars.

>welc-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk

every time

Attached: golden_lel.png (912x905, 1.23M)

when is it "too much" for an Indian?

Attached: 1553121447172.jpg (300x300, 13K)

In Europe Italians are known for honking
youtu.be/Kq9MBm1Piko

Judging from the reactions ITT, at least five times worse than in your countries

>naples
heh

An average morning traffic in Bangalore

>Only in northern-india, not in the south I swear!
>Only in southern-italy, not in the north I swear!
hmmmmm

um no sweaty it's only Naples

When they all break into dancing a Bollywood number to de-stress

6:35, you could see it from a mile away that this retard wouldn't finish good lmao

based

I’m honorary Italian now.
Brb setting up a shop outside the Allianz Stadium.

let's scam foreigners together bro

Nice.

Attached: 4D0F7404-8277-4C32-9A00-A40D8E31823A.gif (476x270, 497K)

More like 10000x times

There is no honking at all, actually I think it is illegal, you can honk only some danger situations

youtu.be/FIltxaXz9Ng

youtube.com/watch?v=0cdUPOvSXOo

such a sweet melody

>Everyone knows how bad traffic in Bangalore
I don't deny it brother. But Tamils are on another level. Ooti was worse. By an order of magnitude.

Its just telling other people to stay away. Because you never know what can happen on Indian roads. So if there is even a small chance that the other cars on the road don't know you're there, you honk and make them aware of your existence.
If there is a car in front of you and he slows down, you honk because he could very well stop in the middle of the road.
If there is a car in front of you and he pulls over, you honk because he could be about to do a U turn.
If there is a car in front of you and he's turning left / right, you honk before overtaking because he might suddenly decide he's not turning today.
If theres a car stopped in front of you, you honk because he might be talking on the phone.
If theres a car stopped in the side and the driver is inside, you honk because he might be about to join the road.
If theres a car in a side road and you're on the main road, you honk because some people don't understand right of way.
If theres a bike/bicycle ahead of you, you honk or else they're never moving out of the way.
If theres a person crossing the road, you honk or they think they own the road.
If theres a cow on the road and it seems confused, you pick a side and honk and it will understand where you're going and go the other way.
If theres a dog on the road, you honk because theyre in their own world and are not aware that they're on a road.
If theres a bus stopped on the road, you honk because people who got off the bus are about to be run over by your car.
If theres a truck stopped on the road, you honk because trucks own the road and you need to take permission.
Generally at any point you're unsure if people around you are not aware of your existence, you honk to let them know you're in a 1-4ton vehicle barreling down the road.

I miss Bangalore, man. It takes three hours to travel a distance you’d travel in forty minutes at peak traffic.

Agreed. We’ll act better if you gave us the water haha lol

>He doesn't know about Tamil B*ker Gangs

Indian B*kers are mostly a menace but Tamil B*kers are in another level

>youtu.be/Yyr7lnZyvs4

>If theres a cow on the road and it seems confused, you pick a side and honk and it will understand where you're going and go the other way.
makes sense to me 2bh

Fucking hell I remember this video, they got off scott free after an arrest

>nipples

lel.

absolutely disgusting.. should be shot at sight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh
>Poo, or Pooh, also known as Spuwa (altitude 2,662 metres or 8,736 ft), is a small town in Kinnaur district, Himachal Pradesh, India.

what did they mean by that?

dun be mean to pooh signor :(

Attached: pooh.jpg (203x307, 11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra,_Piedmont

step your game up, raul.

delet this

hoooooooooooooooooonk

delete

youtube.com/watch?v=55EWHflRTZg
>watch movies in India
>moviegoers recreate TDKR movie opening

Wait is the street shitting meme come from this video?

The craziest thing is massive contrast between India and Iran.
You would assume they would be similar considering cultural similarities between north India and Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

No that came from this bizarre educational video from the UN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs

I believe it's the video that kickstarted the meme yes

fuck
another red pill, it just shows how effective west brainwashing and propaganda

Ok wtf

I learned to ride a motorcycle in India a few years back. It was a pretty intense experience but far more manageable than I thought. You do have to use your horn, though; motorists in India seem to have the mindset that they're only responsible for what happens in front of them. Therefore, if you're in someone's blind spot or are trying to pass, it's your responsibility to signal your intent to do so.

But yeah, the noise can be annoying at times. It's kind of funny--even in smaller towns and cities, people still honk like motherfuckers.

Pic related is from the second-to-last time I was in India.

Attached: re17.jpg (960x466, 74K)

You’re the /trv/ poster aren’t you?

that's in the north right?

>Royal Enfield
Not bad you got good Taste in Bike

Probably.

Yeah. Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh.

Pretty shit bike IMHO. I used to have a Classic 500 here in the States; it couldn't cope with sustained highways speeds, especially over long distances. Much happier with my V-Strom.

Always thought it was funny that I could drag a Classic 350 through flooded mountain roads and knee-deep mud in India, but my 500 couldn't cope with 30 minutes on the highway here.

Couldn't find another bike pic, so here's a waterfall in Chhattisgarh instead.

Attached: ch.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Go down South too. Yelagiri, Ooty, Ernakulam in Kerala.

Soon, inshallah. Will be back in India over the summer but don't know if I'll be able to make it down South.

At some point I just want to take a bike for six or seven months and ride all over. Was thinking of buying one this summer and keeping it at my girlfriend's place, but then it'll probably just sent gathering dust for the next few months after that.

RE is shitty bike.

That Aussia faggot drove from Nepal to Punjab in 2012. Punjab is a fine state but part between Punjab and Nepal is literally the poorest and worst part of India.

However there have been massive changes since then. This is how the roads from Punjab to Nepal look today:

How would i acquire a bike in India as a foreigner? Can you register the vehicle/get it legal? Rent? Or did you bring your own?

That Aussie faggot went from Nepal to Punjab. The area between Nepal and Punjab (not included) is literally the poorest and worst part of India. However there have been massive changes since 2012.

This guy drove a motorcycle the opposite way from Punjab and Nepal recently. Look how differently it now looks:

>Soon, inshallah
>wew, lad. he's a muzzie.

okay

You can do any of that. If you're staying for less than a month, you're best off renting. Some shops in Karol Bagh will give you a Bullet or Classic 350 for about $10 per day. In the mountains and for any shorter duration, it can cost anywhere between $10 and $25 per day for an Enfield.

Purchasing can be a bit more complicated. But if you go through a decent dealership or have some local connections, there are ways to streamline the process.

IIRC you can buy a Himalayan for around $2500.

mashallah brother

>wtf are yellow lines?
>wtf are street signs?
>wtf are traffic lights?
>wtf are turn signals?
>wtf are traffic rules?
>wtf is the rule of law?
>wtf is civilization?

Attached: indian guy with solid gold shirt.jpg (634x796, 137K)

shut the frick up nerd

I see, i wanted something pretty small. I wanted to go for about 4-6 weeks. Are you actually Muslim? I am and probably just wouldn't mention it while there to any non Muslim. Is that the safest bet?

>I am and probably just wouldn't mention it while there to any non Muslim

Wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 0B2909DD-4EC0-4A87-B6F1-CBDF585C8C41.png (483x638, 186K)

There are no cars in Lemuria. Only submarines. Stay mad Northcucks.

BASED LEMURIAN DIASPORA 25% TAMIZHANDA

No, I'm not religious and never have been.

If you're white-ish, most people won't care if you're Muslim. However, a lot of Hindus aren't especially enthusiastic about Islam. Back in December or early January, I visited a village near Siliguri, in West Bengal. Local told me that the area was "peaceful because there aren't any Muslims here."

I've also had Uber drivers go off on long, unprovoked anti-Muslim rants.

TBQH just tell Muslims that you're Muslim and they'll do everything short of sucking your dick to make you happy.

I don't understand the clown thing. Indians I've met seemed to dislike muslims.

Also, if you're white-ish, people will probably just assume that you're Christian.

Having said that, it's not uncommon for people to ask foreigners what their religion is within minutes of meeting them.

If you really don’t want to get lynched for being Muslim, then either be Pakistani or visit the Southern States.

And no, Pakistanis don’t get beaten up or murdered when they visit their families here or for medical treatment.

Pic related is a Pakistani South African who plays for CSK.

Attached: 0DDDC407-0B65-4EDF-9354-E3BEC89969DE.jpg (640x299, 26K)

Iran is one of the places I look very much forward to going to

Here's some honkkino
youtube.com/watch?v=TLhGyksrlgQ

MR BALD PLEASE COME BACK TO INDIA SIR

Ignore shitposts, nobody will care if you're Muslim.

imagine living with your window overlooking this

Attached: 1553441079615.jpg (657x527, 49K)

I've wathched this guy alot recently. Though it feels like all of his fans are indian

I second this guy. They’re just trying to scare you. Delhi gets loads of Lebanese and Middle Eastern tourists.

That clip triggers me so fucking much and says a lot about the blogger.

The intersection in the clip is called Cheh Tuti Chowk, along the Main Bazar in Paharganj. It's down the street from the New Delhi Railway Station--the area is always congested during the day, but quickly empties out at night.

Basically, the entire area is full of budget hotels; it has lots of domestic tourists and travelers as well as tons of white people who think it's the "real India." Absolute worst place to stay in the city if you're foreign.

Also, fun fact, the guy in the video is standing about 10 feet from where a massive bomb blast went off several years back.

why does it trigger you tho?
he said he's cherrypicking himself

Aren't they super hot in winter clothes with all the humidity and exhaust fumes?

Imagine the smell

I’m a huge of him and Baldr but both are out of country now :(

Rajesh when will you go back?

He's just acting like a cunt, shoving his camera into people's faces and making an obnoxious commentary about the congestion.

Paharganj isn't a particularly affluent area. The Main Bazar is relatively narrow, especially in the direction of the R.K. Ashram Metro Station (if you take a left from where he's standing). During the day, it can be difficult for two regular-sized cars to pass each other even while driving in opposite directions--there are too many cars, scooters and stalls along the side of the road. Add in a lot of pedestrian traffic, cycle-rickshaws, autos and e-rickshaws, and it's going to be busy.

So this guy is standing within a kilometer of one of the busiest railway stations in India, in a fairly poor neighborhood that doubles as a budget accommodation center and all-day marketplace.

Ironically, it's also the most stereotypically touristic place to stay in Delhi.

You misunderstand him. He's a great guy
Recently passed by some places they made videos in. Was searching for any youtuber , even saiman says. Turns out Karl rock is in the town

he seems pretty straightforward but not in an insulting way.

All of them are nomad tourists that just travel throughout the country. These two act like locals. They’re more fun.

I just find his attitude annoying. He has another video where he keeps goading some mentally deranged beggar into following him around for 15 minutes so he can make fun of him. Basically, he's every white person who goes to countries like India and says "so crazy!" without having a more than cursory understanding of the social geography of the places he visits.

I've heard his Eastern Europe videos are much better, though

lol no
Gaskets aren't sealed properly in the engine