Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahagagagagagaggagagagagagaghahahahahahahhahahahahahhaggagagagagagagaga

torrentfreak.com/eu-ministers-approve-copyright-directive-including-article-17-13-190415/

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahagagagagagaggagagagagagaghahahahahahahhahahahahahhaggagagagagagagaga

Attached: eu-copyright.jpg (250x167, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/facebook-eu-fine-163-billion-massive-data-breach-50-million-users-2018-10?IR=T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brexit was the right choice

Attached: directive-adopted.png (600x466, 196K)

Won't big companies just move their servers out of Europe so they can just ignore this shit, if its really a big deal? Not like the EU has any power if you have no presence in the EU. You don't have to obey EU law if you simply just let EU citizens connect to your site without being hosted in the EU?

No, you still have to comply with the law if you store data of EU citizens (for the GDPR law)
No idea with this new law (because it's not even a law yet), but it would be something similar

>Spexit
>Frexit
>Germexit
>Italexit
>Grexit
>Etc...

Finally, the EU’s great disintegration
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaga

Kinda surprised we ended up voting no considering how utterly cucked we are by the EU.

How do they plan to enforce that. Seriously, the EU is just a bunch of retards with Napoleon complexes.

I don't know yet. Every member states will enforce it with a law in the spirit of the directive in the next few years

I was talking about how they're going to enforce laws outside the EU.

*breathes in*

>UK voted yes
Why the fuck are they still there?

You basically have a representative operating in the EU even if you're a foreign company to manage your EU assets, and he's going to get fined
If he and the company refuse the EU will ask the law enforcement equivalent in the other country

I swear to god people ITT are a bunch of retards, imagine thinking article 13 will affect your life

terreg too

Attached: 1502148485475.jpg (351x371, 35K)

>Romania voting Yes
Maybe the fucking politicians or the heads of state hoping to get more money off a shit like that somehow, I sure as hell wouldn't want that shit to happen.

cope

red = based
green = cringe

The EU as a whole doesn't enforce any laws. Countries have the draft their own laws according to EU directives.

what's yellow?

And how are they going to enforce their laws outside the EU as has been described?

so are we fucked?

Who knows? It's not a law yet
Belgium could apply it very mildly

SWEDEN
...no?

Attached: auk.png (259x250, 82K)

What does that even mean? That they're going to send a very angry letter?

No, fining them like GDPR infractions
If you want to keep operating in the EU you have to pay the fine

But how would the law reach them if they're not based within the EU?

Abstaining vote

Their representatives are. Also they want to keep operating here so they wouldn't try to avoid the fine

Because the EU are a bunch of spineless retards.

Do we know which party voted how on this? Or politicians.

I told ya

Attached: burnthem.gif (329x179, 1.99M)

>The Copyright Directive was adopted, with 348 Members of Parliament in favor, 274 against, and 36 abstentions.

>That, however, wasn’t the end of the road as the legislation still needed to be approved by the Council of Ministers (the EU’s main legislative body) before formal adoption
>That, however, wasn’t the end of the road as the legislation still needed to be approved by the Council of Ministers (the EU’s main legislative body) before formal adoption

EU member states will now have two years to implement the law, which requires platforms like YouTube to sign licensing agreements with creators in order to use their content. If that is not possible, they will have to ensure that infringing content uploaded by users is taken down and not re-uploaded to their services.

The entertainment lobby will not stop here, over the next two years, they will push for national implementations that ignore users’ fundamental rights,” comments Julia Reda.

our gov already aprovd it.
Not much you can do.

based uk going out with a bang

fpbp

how to destroy the eu:
1. do not pay taxes/work
2, vote for muslims to come and vote for shariah
3. if you can do business with the chinese and try to trick your country into becoming part of the "belts and road initiative"

as for me, I guess I am not part of the Allah crew - Allah would make sure roasties, fags and jews be put in their place.

and all of this because the eu decided that me watching right wing material on youtube is bad.

Attached: 1543625030897.png (891x704, 656K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH!!
Sure, they won't make services blocked in the EU!

That's the reason why we don't have facebook anymore I guess
businessinsider.com/facebook-eu-fine-163-billion-massive-data-breach-50-million-users-2018-10?IR=T

>first worlders actually get in trouble for pirating games
lmao