Mfw amerifats are $100k in debt by the time they're 21

>mfw amerifats are $100k in debt by the time they're 21

Attached: 1499046810622.jpg (542x540, 17K)

>be american
>born in debt to mr shekelberg
>be a wageslave all his ife
>mentally manipulated to praise his work and his owners
>get shot

There is no other way to dignity and social mobility.

>americans will defend their chains

To want freedom, a slave must learn he isn't free.

I’m 28 and I have $57k cash in my savings account, and another $20k invested in certificates which give me 3% interest.

no debt btw

D-don't worry surely my degree will result in a well paying job so I can pay off my debt.

Attached: with_jews_you_win.jpg (565x555, 90K)

do americans really do this??

If you fight for Israel. The government gives free college, and they also will literally pay you $2,300/m (tax free) for spending money

Not only does that sound like a lot of work having to work out, be around a bunch of faggots, and probably a shit tier schedule where you wake up at 4am, but I also don't want to work for the goverment.

it depends on your job tho. I know a guy who was in the marine corps, doing IT. After training he got sent to a help desk unit. He worked night shift and played video games all night. At night nobody would call for anything, and since he had an off set schedule he never had to do anything with his unit

and they got a picture of a black hole, while in yurop their unis don't have enough money to do meaningful research

Yea wohoo you know one hypotetical person that did not do much input but got a lot. YEA america is the perfect place! Even the military is awesome!

How about this you maggot:

I have no qualifications in any work I make about 60k dollars working a job and I have 5 weeks of stipulated holiday( one weeks extra the usual is 4 weeks a year here)

Free healthcare here too. I pay 29% income tax, that is all not any insurance payments not nothing.

Imagine actually thinking this

>28
what the fuck are you still doing here then, grandpa?

I don’t have many others to talk to

major portion of mathematical basis for the algorithm that compiled and interpreted radio information that created the image were develoed in european uni you dumdum

>Be 24
>No debt
Get rekt europoors
Only the true retards have 100k debt.

what are you working as?
that truly is blissful...

Attached: sadness.jpg (1088x809, 69K)

>be me
>be finnish
>have job as accountant
>dont have to pay any taxes except retirement (9%)
>live with mommy
>mommy pays for everything
>have infinite money for everything i need
feels good man

What are you even trying to say most 24year olds here have no debt. When they buy a house its mostly their parents that pay it.

Its like yeah making a bunch of money nothing to use it on unless you are a person having many hobbies and wasting all of your money.

Living here cost literally nothing and you mostly have a very lucrative job.

Bonus point you don't have to fakely positive you can just be yourself.

>out of university finally
>still dont have a job
>interest has already started compounding on my loans
Fuck me, why. Why god did I fall for the STEM meme??

I am responsible for making HVAC building and projects work on sites.

its like they dont win that in a year when they start working

What did you study ?

>savings account
Retarded
>3% interest
Borderline acceptable

Rate.

Attached: sketch-1555330802067.png (1200x720, 588K)

Mulatto. If you are really serious about that family tree it tells us that you are mulatto.

>In America your parents have to save money from they day you are born just to afford to give you a proper education

Attached: 1199322486736.jpg (768x432, 56K)

Butit'stheirfaultbecauseobviouslyeveryonewho'spoorjusthadadozenkidsbeforetheyturnedthirtyandisjustreallybadwithmoneyandifyoutrytohelpthemyougetVenezuela
t. Ben Shapiro

we are talking about the current era, retard

But if you oppose this modern slavery then you're a commie, who would want to become a fucking commie?

I mean why wouldn't you save money for your child when they're growing up anyways. I mean if you have an account and you put 1 dollar in it a day until your kid turns 18 you can have at least 6.5k to give them when they turn 18 to get them started in life.

Not really a big deal.
No with 28

Fact doesn't care your feeling nor life, dignity nor human right. If fact told you have to die you must die(because otherwise this world would go full communism)

The fact that people (like Ben Shapiro) who imply this are still considered "moderates" is ridiculous.

>care
*care about

>living here costs nothing.
Lived in Copenhagen for a while. Definitely doesn’t "cost nothing"

Costs nothing if you compare it to net salary. Like I can eat 2-3 times in a good restaurant with my hourly salary as a maintenance guy.

Living here is also very cheap, like a really new house will cost you 3x yearly salary. Like you paid it down basically in 10 years with loan and interests.

Truly paradise.

Im on 50,000 in debt tho

Joke’s on you, I’m only $10k in debt :)

Good for you. I’m far from poor. But you live in a nation where the average man is better off than the average man here. Have an award for coming out of a Norwegian vagina.

>>savings account
>Retarded
Not in America. Imagine he gets nut cancer tomorrow because of fire retardants in McDonald's nuggets. Where will the 250 000 $ needed to get a shot at life come from?
>living in a country where your entire life savings could go away in a couple months because of random events that you cannot control

Sorry I am not norwegian. I am finnish I just moved here since my company gave me a signal about that norwegians don't have people that can this stuff and we can bill basically anything.

the info's out there we're just too stupid to go further than fox news

I’m keeping that money available because I may move in a year and need cash
My healthcare is free

Is it free or is it Medicaid, which means you'll lose it as soon as you lose your job?

It’s free for the rest of my life. I was in the military.

What do you think about everyone having it free even not going to the military.

Its like what do you english call it "birthrighte".

Somebody should make a board game "be american" and its trying to survive random events that can happen being american. The last man standing wins and the rest has to tip the winner

>be me
>bullied in last year of middle school
>develop anxiety disorder
>get a shitty low level diploma in accounting
>drop out high school before decent diploma (Bac pro) in accounting
>spend 9 years doing nothing and getting more ill (Crohn's disease)
>try to get in training center for accounting
>get rejected
I don't want to live anymore

Yeah, but you don't have to. And if there is no legal obligation, burgers in their greed won't do it. That kid is 18? Throw his lazy ass out. That's the American way.

I don't think most of the parents here do, especially lower class ones. My mom hasn't given me shit and my dad's on welfare like I am lol

Ive never gotten seriously injured or illness and didnt go to uni, so im only $1200 in debt.. woo!

how does amerifat get into that much debt?

>Implying most Americans actually save money for anything
>Implying they’d even be able to even if legally obligated

Attached: A1B3FD30-AD55-4BBB-A013-54C9A41B8B30.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

c'iest la vie lol

>dont have to pay any taxes except retirement (9%)
Why?

i'm a neet so no

I'm 21 and only 25k lolllll

>Creates the same thread on Jow Forums and Jow Forums as usuall
Stupid fucking kebab krauts

Attached: 4gP.gif (500x240, 948K)

The average university graduate in America has $37,122 in student loan debt. The average used car loan is $21,375. So a 22 year old uni graduate in America with a used car (usually a necessity) could be as much as $58,500 before they even start working,

Would play

I think we could use some reform and fix some issues. But I don’t know.

>The average used car loan is $21,375
If a poor buys a car that costs that much then they are retarded and deserve debt

I mean, I mean. Like, I mean.