/v4/ + friends

The dilemma edition

Attached: 1555154316357.jpg (622x768, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagine3dminiatures.com/en/hc-svnt-dracones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you going to do during the Holy Week /v4/?

Make anti-Christcuck threads, of course.

get high and masturbate

Go home to parents' house and chill

Sorry but I am not a brainlet who believes in a jewish stormgod

I'm Atheist but that doesn't change that during holy week I get more free time.

Going to do kinda the same, except instead of only chill I have to help my father with some reforms.

Based & redpilled.

I really like easter traditional food. the combination of different flavor is great.

Can't wait to spam these on easter

Attached: easterpepe1.png (400x386, 106K)

I am converting to hinduism

>pirate CK2
>play as slavic pagan
>conquer silk road province
>die of gout and now play as my fat son
>luckingly I have saved up enough chinese mana to order a wife
>wife has facial piercings WTF?
>wife converts to my religion so I land her in a temple as she has good stats
>wife joins the slav warrior society and soon has facial tatoos too
>wife is finally pregnant!
>the baby looks like a hungarian

Wow this game is suprisingly realistic!

Play video games and watch some anime already

Attached: 1554802500570.jpg (1000x1400, 262K)

I have a very strong urge to buy another model

Try to save some money instead of wasting it on toys.

That's the smart thing to do, but I am not a smart man

let him buy toys otherwise he buys weed.

I have a health condition ok?
my knees hurt

imagine3dminiatures.com/en/hc-svnt-dracones

Customizable on demand print!

Attached: Hc Svnt Dracones(2).jpg (947x700, 81K)

You don't have to be smart, just follow my advice.

Buy space marines

Miniatures are dumb, I like putting planes together

everytiem you smoke horo cries. you want that?

How about historical miniatures? I heard their quality is beind anyhting GW shits out while the price is way lower. Of course you never get to actually play with them as everyone plays fucking Warhammer (I’ve seen some chicks play Frostgrave once, but otherwise it is just warhammer), but painting should be equally enjoyable.

I'm gonna have to go sell my plasma for money to fund my model addiction
I can't help it

have you finished juncker?

post the fat pepe and "easter?" all the time, what else

>tfw overate like a pig again
JUST.

still have to paint the hull, but I got all other parts finished

reminder that hungarians are balkanoids and not central european like us

Just finished Kaguya-sama, started it yesterday.
Great series.

Miniatures are better

I never saw anything close to GW quality. I know that some people play Bolt Action (ww2) but their number is very small compared to WH

>miniatures are better
you never put a plane together and I never painted a miniature, therefore we cannot decide what is better

I still haven't seen School days and I am looking for some good adventure anime (not shield hero). There is also so much stuff I want to read and play. I can't choose so I end up doing nothing

Attached: sigh....jpg (864x818, 337K)

I did as kid.

study

>I heard their quality is beind anyhting GW shits out while the price is way lower.
The detailed tin ones are like 50€ per figurine, so it's not exactly cheap (though I don't know how much the Warhammer ones cost).

it is indeed amazing, i finished it 3 days ago

I would try to recommend you some anime I'm not sure if I know anything not famous.
Have you seen Magi?

I still don't understand why people watch anime instead of watching movies or, even better, nothing at all.

who taught sl*V(e)s to cook?? who the fuck eats sweet meat
dumb fucking sl*V(e)s

Attached: IMG_20160826_105005.jpg (3264x2448, 1009K)

These costs 45e (for 10 of them)
Big ones (single models around 80-100e)
BIG ONES (size of small child) even more

Attached: CSMPreview-Mar17-CSMSquad2rhw.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

You should go to a doctor, maybe you can get some gibs because your autism.

this lad knows what's good

Cute anime girls brings happiness to my life and warms my heart desu

How big are the big ones and how small are the small ones? 45€ for 10 figurines seems like a good deal. This cossack is 5-6cm and cost me 40-50€ approximately.
Not an argument. Anime is literally cape-shit tier.

Attached: IMG_20190415_160310651.jpg (1836x3264, 1.43M)

>Not an argument.
It was not supposed to be one.
>Anime is literally cape-shit tier.
This is stupid, anime as a medium doesn't force you any sort of plot, you could possibly say something like "shonen is cape-shit tier" at least, which wouldn't be true but whatever, but grouping all anime together shows a lack of knowledge of what anime is.

Did you guys know that some of the apartments in Ukraine I posted in the previous thread cost as little as 500-700€ per m^2? If you start saving money now, you can buy a small apartment there in a few years :^)))

>anime as a medium doesn't force you any sort of plot
Kek, maybe in theory. Every anime is a cut & paste affair (including the "deep" ones), once you've watched a few series you can pretty much predict how another will play out, know exactly what the characters are and how they will develop, discern the moralistic positions and the pseudophilosophical tirades. Though it's probably just a reflection of the hierarchical and naive parts of the Japanese mentality, not necessarily specific reflection but simply what has been established as industry standard.

Either way, it's vapid escapism. One of the worst forms really, lacking any semblance of realism with no means to compensate for it in any other way.

You can deal with reality through a lens of depth, interconnectedness, context and specificity. While notions like tradition and honour are more removed from reality. Settling in stability and understanding, though superficial (largely ignores reality). Anime is very much like this, in the very structure of the whole medium.

Small are like slightly larger than thumb I guess

Attached: hb3d09mr1rkz.jpg (1000x560, 192K)

Were you thinking about how intelligent your pseudointellectual bullshit of a post looked like while you were writting it in your mother's basement?

Attached: B4sL8HF.jpg (800x640, 98K)

who's that guy?

>another non-argument
You know I'm right. Animeme is shallow to the point where all characters are reducible to tropes and act in very predictable ways.

It's some drab industry-dogma cut-outs arranged in more or less the same way forevermore, to continuously fuel escapists in the most pandering yet deceitful of ways. Even amongst these arranged cut-outs, they can't even add any creativity or emotion in. Anime is an example of the height of consumerist escapism. The West clings more so to a pretense of ideals and meaning and realism in their escapism, whereas the East simply consumes efficiently, industriously. All will follow in this complete lack of art and emotion, or even genuine entertainment. You come to like the embrace of familiarity and structure, rather than entertainment (of which it is devoid).

That being said, none of you have given me a reason why you'd choose anime over movies.
Just a 17th century Ukrainian cossack. Also here's a Zaporozhian cossack.

Attached: IMG_20190415_164137483.jpg (1836x3264, 1.23M)

theyve always been blue!

It's pretty simple, if I watch it and I enjoy it I keep watching.
>That being said, none of you have given me a reason why you'd choose anime over movies.
Because outside of it it's animation or real people filmed, the content is different, I can't find anything like Kaguya-sama for example in a non-animated movie.

Okay, but what specifically makes anime better (or even more entertaining) than movies? A genuine question because this is something I never understood, and it's not like I didn't give anime a chance.

this thing is stupid. why do girls wear it?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (342x445, 17K)

Because girls are retarded.

Its even worse on guys

Like I said before, is not about really about it being animated over people filmed, anime often have stories that are different to the one you can see in Western media so a lot of people watch anime because of that.
I like both Western and Japanese media, both have good and bad products.

>I like both Western and Japanese media, both have good and bad products.
I don't like either, both are shit (with very few exceptions). Unless Eastern Europe counts as Western.

why not?

Masturbate, don't open doors to gypsy children because they want money

Because you're paying more for literal ripped rags.

what are you watching now user OwO

girl told me hi today but I didn't have the time to react cuz of fantasizing
again

You are just a contrarian faggot, but I guess we are Jow Forums so I should expect you to be one.

it's a chance to wear old ripped jeans and look cool

>not liking Hollywood trash is contrarian
Well, maybe, but who cares? It's not contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism. The problem with people is that they're not curious enough to search for more obscure media (and not for the sake of hipsterdom but because mass produced media is vapid and brings nothing of value). EE cinema is pure kino.

I had a muscle cramp in neck and had to tilt my head all the way to the right, girl passed me and said hi but i didn't react because i felt pain all the time, after a week it got much better and now this girl won't even say anything to me

I didn't tell you to like Hollywood trash but instead to like the good things Hollywood does while disliking the bad things they do.
The same way that people miss obscure things because they don't bother looking for it, you are missing good things Hollywood does because you don't put effort into discerning good from bad there, and same with anime.

at least that's not really your fault

>you are missing good things Hollywood does b
And you expect me to swim through the sea of shit that is Hollywood to find those few exceptions? Life's too short for that. Besides, movies in general are a waste of time.

look homeless

>WAAÁAAAH ITS A WASTE OF TIME STOP ENJOYING THINGS

where do I download films in german?

Doujinshi and hentai is more romantic than manga and anibe

Attached: 1553586056077.png (1025x495, 362K)

How is life when nobody stands you?
Like, I'm somewhat insuferable but at least a few people can stand me, but I can't picture anybody wanting to be near you.

>10€ on groceries
>1000€ on paprika

Attached: 1554222956480.png (1522x1789, 127K)

I cant satisfy my hunger.

Attached: ora ora.gif (159x159, 3.28M)

Pretty shit, to be honest :^)

wtf you can't break that block

dumb chinnese drawing

Same I must consume hot meatwater with Eros Pista

Slovanons, do you remember how our English teachers always told us to say can as "ken" and can't as "kaant" well fuck em, i use it as "kent"

I like anime

Attached: 1554995074612.jpg (436x701, 299K)

I hate anime but still watch it

Attached: 1553532438741.jpg (480x480, 29K)

based iq 3
damn this show is so good i might read the mango

Attached: 1527841332123.jpg (2048x1344, 414K)

Just do something else, dummy.

cgi ruined it. especailly cgi goblins

im talking about kaguya

Attached: 1544526374697.jpg (768x1024, 278K)

cat is more fat than her. weird.

Attached: 1544526922958.jpg (531x800, 127K)

I cant I have no willpower

Iktf honestly

Why would you have yellow fever in Slovakia?

>tfw no dominant fighter gf

Attached: 1555245461670.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Asian grooming gang in UK. colorized.

Attached: 1544529461435.png (727x1024, 1.11M)

>oh user please have a glimpse on my thighs

Attached: GSVeQnV.jpg (600x509, 61K)

>600€ per m^2 for an apartment here
Why haven't you moved to Ukraine yet?

Attached: 50e71aa51267a3ec549369583a6de7ac.jpg (800x600, 236K)

2 months ago I was considering suicide
now i'm happy and enjoy life

don't lose hope anons