Jow Forums general IQ chart

This is the definitive list. I forgot to add some, for example /ita/ would be just to the right of /cum/ and the jap thread would be nearer to the left. Discuss the list here.

Attached: 3D7C1D12-6822-4AB8-97A0-0C14C42F066A.png (1240x899, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whepe's the Japanese genera

unironically correct

I'm smart but lazzy

You put /cum/ at the top thinking it means theyre average when it actually means they’re the biggest braned lol

Absolutely based retard

Accurate

How many languages do you speak??

Where the fuck is /balk brainlet

A bit wrong, Mena is the lowest iq general

basado
cringe

/mena/ post 2016 is like most generals. Full of weeaboo faggots

Reckon like everyone else he uses Firefox to automatically translate the page

all general posters are absolutely retarded

Attached: real iq.png (1240x899, 117K)

Accurate desu

asean should be even much lower nowaday, full of unfunny an uninteresting people, stopped browsing that shithole for good now

>Off the chart, far to the right is breadposting

And to the opposite side is gayposting

Soy and giga posting requires at least 130+ iq

you can judge each poster by his comment written in English but how do you evaluate all general threads without knowing their languages?

Attached: 1541683881414.png (3052x2216, 456K)

Attached: 1551254659636.jpg (960x743, 52K)

because it was made by a retarded amerimutt Jow Forumstard who evaluated it based on who is based according to Jow Forumsshits

bad bait do not reply

My general is full of retards

Attached: 1555253540963.jpg (600x869, 190K)

I doubt this guy is in any position to judge others intellect he failed miserably at understanding the bell curve. Not to mention reading google translated English is absolute trash.

All generals are for sub 80IQ human trash

>i'm smart but lazy

Attached: 1534813502760.png (817x443, 34K)

hurrr duuuur t. kike
hai hitlor

Attached: 4ab.jpg (216x233, 8K)

Our general is full of retards

Attached: 1517537754508.png (1204x1101, 730K)

>/fr/
>130

Lmao what? Have you read it? Literally a cringiest version of Jow Forums, the average IQ can't be higher than 70

I made this chart and this is far from the original

The original is actually on an unused hard drive in my old computer

? He first made bell curve pic where he put big brained wojak in the middle, and brainlet wojak on the right.

off the chart to the left

What is wrong with the bell chart here?

everything on OP chart is shifted by 70 points

and left on the bell curve^ he only fixed this after he got shat on ITT.

nothing, but he first made a shitty incorrect bell curve post. Which he only corrected after comments in the thread talking shit.

It's a joke I'm sure

All of you guys are retarded as fuck and have no idea. Let me explain to you how the English-speaking Internet works:

On the English-speaking Internet English language proficiency and obviously Internet penetration of a country act as effective filters for un-educated, poorer, non-English proficient individuals. This means that the higher the English proficiency and Internet penetration of a nation the younger, dumber. and uneducated its userbase.

That's why half of all American, British and Scandinavian users are stupid underage zoomers while the one guy from Sudan is a radiologist. That's why users from Germany are college drop-out neets while South Americans are mostly bourgeois middle class.

Didn’t read haha *whips and nae naes*

Based

Especially the Americans if u ask me, they seem red neck tier stupid most of the time.

>This means that the higher the English proficiency and Internet penetration of a nation the younger, dumber. and uneducated its userbase.
You're close but still wrong. This is only true ceteris paribus (everything else being equal).

For example the average IQ of Germans could be so much higher than that of Saudi Arabians that even a much higher proficiency in English is offset by this difference and the average German poster is still more intelligent than the average Saudi Arabian poster.

didn't read
*dabs*

>users from Germany are college drop-out neets
I got a Master degree and I'm posting from work

Alri Chang ahaha *makes squinty eyes* ahaha

A masters degree that didn't teach you how trends, averages or distributions work, so not worth a lot in the end.

>I got a Master degree and I'm posting from work
I really think its apply to 50% of Jow Forums posters, including me.

>/brit/
Some kind of spam channel of a very mentally ill discord server
>/lat/
Some kind of very chill latino group whatsapp chat where everyone is the entire time high
>/sperigetraden/
Very very very autistic and basically a quirky discord server for swedish speakers
>/darnmarktraden/
Idk
>/deutsch/
Very very very autistisch but it looks like it's a general made on /b/ originally
>/asean/
Idk
>/polska/
Idk
>/mammi/
Idk
>/balt/
Idk
>/cum/
Proper asylum
>/mena/
An asylum you'd see in Romania or something, everyone is piled together.
>/v4/
I honestly have no opinion. It's very boring.
>/norgetraden/
No opinion idk
>/kurva anyatok/
Annoying ass apple as macro ffs
>/nederdraad/
Not worth using it but it's an autism centre.
>/carib/
Useless general, with only betas spamming ugly mutt bitches.
>/fr/
unfriendly boring general but the autists like teletubby man or something was funny
>/rus/
Nice general
>/dixie/
Also nice general

I like how there isn't any /luso/ in your chart

English proficiency in France is pretty much Japan-tier.

I literally studied Survey Statistics
your mistake was to not include the magic phrase "SOME users"

youtube.com/watch?v=ePRZC_OulYc
What about /fug/?

Attached: 43144315314.jpg (560x310, 60K)

>mena
>110

fucking_doubt.jpeg

You speak arabic very nice so you are 110. Only saw you typing in fusha though, but I assume you can speak syrian.