What do Latin Americans think of Europeans?

Attached: 4A59820200000578-5520139-Doggy.jpg (634x645, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool guise

Depends of the european.
Swedish and Finnish are pretty based.
I like the benelux too.

They are cool in my book.

SPAIN MUST RETURN THE PARROT

Something to aspire to be as well as something to avoid to be.
A lot of idiots use certain European countries to say something along the lines of "we don't want to be in the same league of degenerates as e*ros", though no one denies the success that those countries have.
Europeans tourists are fine I guess, no one bitches about them.

no

Bump for interest

No ears?

>Croatia
Best country in the world full of wonderful people
>rest of europe
Rich countries full of subhumans, I wish that the refugees replace them soon

they worship them

depends on the time period

Attached: 08717_Antique_6_Ft_Gothic_style_Suit_of_Armour_and_Halberd_19th_C_4_master.jpg (768x1080, 78K)

generally pretty cool, but I hate it when they try to help out with their dumb out of place solutions, as an example:

spain organizations planned out a help program for schools by providing them robotics equipment, but they did not bother to give any kind of capacitation to the personnel, resulting in just wasted potential and money.

I also hate how they defend our criminals with "human rights" please don't kill them and shit like that, only goes to show how disconnected they're from our reality when they try to help out, it is appreciated tho, but stop riding your high horse while you do it.

we generally dont even think about them

Attached: 1555264144927.jpg (665x1024, 52K)

don't you have a youtube channel to be working on chaval?

I hate eastern """europeans""". The rest is mostly fine tho Finland is my personal favorite

>I also hate how they defend our criminals with "human rights" please don't kill them and shit like that
That's politician shit. If you asked +30 years old males most would support death penalty for violent criminals.
The robot stuff is politician shit too. Most charities hide some sort of financial loophole in them to benefit the corrupt ruling pricks of both countries.

comfy thread desu

Better than Gringos and asians for sure.

oh definitely, though I'll agree that we share more culture with Americans than with most europeans

Pretty countries but the people are annoyingly self important especially French and English

t. Chicano

You still butthurt about this? Just stop looking like an arab, dude. Maybe wear a large cross while you're here. With a shirt saying something like, "Latin American Pride".
I wouldn't expect to walk into Latin America without a care in the world, and not get mugged/kidnapped. You adopt the customs of the locals: for me that'd mean no jewelry, no cash on myself. For you it's crosses and obvious signalling that you're Christian. I think it's only fair.

Attached: 4d8486957fc112e400f9d6313e27b0257574bd0657dbad6133cb5f15311418e4.png (1287x903, 843K)

Pole anons confirmed that was excessive and the guy "didn't look super Muslim"

Attached: 1555242796113.jpg (480x480, 46K)

It's not because of that lol I didn't even knew that happened. It's because you are extremely racist when your are literal white niggers that live in shitholes no better than my own

low-testosterone fags who loves bbc

Not all Eastern Euros! Hungarians very friendly to tourists and foreigners.
>your are literal white niggers
That's just your inferiority complex talking. Eastern Europe in almost all aspects is just as safe as anywhere else in Western Europe. Maybe even safer, cause we don't have terror attacks.
>live in shitholes no better than my own
Shitholes, yes. Shitholes like Chile, mhmmm, that's a bold claim. Do you have any proof of that?

Some people masturbate to them because "muh ancestors".
Radical lefties despise them because their ancestors used to oppress poor innocent African people some 400 years ago, I think.
And finally, the rest don't even think of Europe at all.

>Do you have any proof of that?
Median wealth, HDI, gdp per capita, wages, median wages, high income economies people under poverty line, etc.

>Just stop looking like an arab, dude.
Just stop looking like a Hun mongrel, dude

I can accept living in a shithole, but living in a shithole that's on par with Chile is a pill I cannot swallow

Go back to Asia you horse faced mongol

It must fucking suck. You live in cramped spaces and it's always dark outside and everyone looks inbred. I think the US, Japan, Korea and other countries must be much better to live in.

>but living in a shithole that's on par with Chile is a pill I cannot swallow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
Literally beaten by Chile in all of them

>You live in cramped spaces and it's always dark outside and everyone looks inbred.
>Japan, korea

Love France
Hate Spain

Simple as

Yes well that's very nice, however, we're in the EU, therefore we're going to get richer faster then Chile. Soon, the order of the world will be put back to place.

can I see some statistics on violence for both countries?

Generally money is not that important for a quality life if there's no violence to run away from

They're cucks through and through

kys

>them because their ancestors used to oppress poor innocent African people some 400 years ago, I think.
>And finally, the rest don't even think of Europe at all.

delicious tears, pal

mfw i unintentionally quoted brasilian fella

homicides per capita
seems like you got beat in that regard Chile, you're the biggest shithole

> chile 3.46
> hungary 2.04

oh and in case you're wondering

> el salvador 82.84

now we're talking about shitholes(tm)

intentional homicide victims per 100,000 inhabitants*

When people do think about Europe, these are the things they have in their mind (that come to their minds)
Electronic music
Drugs
Eiffel tower
The Vatican
The union jacket flag (but not the country)
Spain
Rammstein
Nothing else

That's a big difference man. We still have more crime tho, but it's not like hungary is the safest place on earth and we're a hellhole

That's not a big difference*

And football
Union Jack or whatever it's called