Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VIETNAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VIETNAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>lost to

Attached: images (4).jpg (358x141, 9K)

>It's another "American thinks history started in 1929" episode

Attached: 1299909378343.jpg (904x3112, 434K)

Can a Muslim join the Foreign legion ?

Attached: foreignlegion.png (1200x914, 184K)

Technically yes...
Practically no

donno what they are doing but probably killing muslim if you are ok with that sure

>practically no
How come?

>Another irrational butthurt against america episode starring Muhammad sven Abraham.

Good post fellow American

When you going back to GB?

>france only loses the north
>ameritards lose the entire country
>somehow france is still le surrender monkey

>post retarded shit all the time
>play the victim when called out
The eternal burger scream in pain as he steal your lunch

>another irrational butthurt against France episode starring Tyrone Sven Johnson the WASP.

>"only loses the north"
>leaves the country, leaving the south to defend it's self
>b-b-but why surrender meme

>Wider than you, Muhammad.

It's pretty crazy to realize that Americans don't get taught that the f
Free French forces(up to 1.5 million soldiers at one point) weren't a major part of the allies that liberated Europe.

Attached: AmericansAttemptToCounterTrollButFailsMiserably.png (837x323, 167K)

of course, they really dont care

We didnt lose any of those

so you win all off those?

Why are they even butthurt about that? Like 5 people died in Pearl Harbor, amerisharts barely even fought the war, only fighting inferior japs and heavily worn down germans

Attached: smug face.png (198x198, 67K)

Theres actually a russian version of that pic.

at least the american didnt commited mass surrendered, they fought hard, not like ''someone''
Dien Bien Phu if you gonna ask me

americans love to over exaggerate events that happened to their stupid country like d day for example or 7/11

It was a direct strike against the heartland of america.

Attached: p.png (1525x975, 631K)

>no, waste your time here, you cheese eating surrender monkeys!!!!

Attached: 43144134135.png (484x518, 140K)

Are all viet posters on this site from the South? There’s no reason to like us after the sheer number of human rights violations we committed over there.

Actually the french army refused to surrender, leading to tens of thousands of defeated soldiers being slaughtered for no reason. The nazis wanted to let them go.

It's a crucial part of what we call in french their "national novel", I guess. A point of history exploited to unify all americans.

Sorry dude, it took me a while to find the right image.

Attached: 1376167896313.jpg (1237x3696, 899K)

You Burgers just don't get it, do you? The Vietnamese have no hard feelings towards the US, none at all and you want to know why? Because they were the winners and they had the high ground. Only losers retain butthurt, it was the US that got humiliated, not Vietnam. In a way the Vietnam war transformed the US more than it did Vietnam.

>Are all viet posters on this site from the South?
nahh, i dunno, im from the north

> There’s no reason to like us after the sheer number of human rights violations we committed over there.
out off topic, lad, im not talking about human right or atrocity, we will talk about it someday soon, but not on this thread
i only mention about american troop and their fighting ability

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM

Attached: 804ac1339fa6fa65596e055ac2b13874.png (1236x1296, 805K)

exploit my ass to unify all your cummies, padre

We literally salted the earth and raised entire towns to the ground over there. There are still chemicals and land mines littering the countryside. Babies are still born with birth defects to this day. There’s good reason to still be pissed at us.

>we will talk about it someday soon, but not on this thread
Nope

you did the same shit to the south, yankee. and you think you can come and enjoy my southern comfort as you please? fuck you

There’s a difference. Southerners are not human.

Hello fellow """"""American"""""""

you do know that a lot of american are against the war in nam?
those most american poster here seem to proud about those atrocities committed by american troop

Attached: rich-man-war.jpg (900x477, 121K)

keep it up faggots

They weren't considered americans.

Attached: 7.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (920x618, 128K)

>war in Vietnam? Of course I'm against it!

Attached: 4314431531434.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>world's #1 military power
>lost to Vietnam
>lost to Afghanistan

Attached: 1550374607875.jpg (250x250, 36K)

Dude on the left is literally a gigachad.

The war was incredibly unpopular here.
I don't support the Communist Party of Vietnam, but that doesn't mean I support South Vietnam or the United States either.
1: We could have focused our efforts and likely won the war quickly, but we didn't. It was never about stopping communism - it was about riding the 50's wave of McCarthyist fervor to generate votes and revenue for the political parties involved at the expense of American and Vietnamese soldiers, lives, and money. By wasting our time, even more lives were wasted on both sides.
2: Even if we did focus our efforts and win, I'd still be against it solely on the principle that it's none of our business. Why some Americans believe we are the planetary police patrol, I don't know. That government propaganda sure works fast. All these exploratory wars do is waste American lives and weaken our diplomatic position internationally.

>using twitter as your argument

Swedish people are so stupid, no wonder the (few) smart people in Sweden come to America to study in our universities. Meanwhile the middle east is colonizing your country (due to them knowing how easy Sweden is to take over)

Everyone loses to Afghanistan.
Alexander the Great
British Empire
United States
Even local governments can't remain stable.

Alexander the great conquered Afghanistan.
Numerous different turkic groups did.
The mongols did.

Of course. Our government is evil. Great constitution, but awful government that we allowed to whittle away at said framework. As time has moved on and Vietnam has no longer become relevant to modern propaganda efforts, it has become much less taboo to speak out against it - in fact, it's now becoming taboo to support the war
t. from the deep South where even the most redneck, freedom fry-eating, war-hawking boomers resent the federal government over our involvement in Vietnam

you should have support Ho when he ask your ppl (Ho asked President Woodrow Wilson for american support for a indepentdent vietnam when he come to france and attended a meeting in versailles'', ohh but know, your american have to support brailet Ngo dinh Diem and Mr. Couptard Nguyen Văn Thieu
when could have be friend and not enemy, why your ppl have to do that to us?

No, he didn't. He was so paranoid during his invasion that as soon as he killed the man who had killed Darius, he withdrew.

This

I disagree. The American government is one of the most benevolent institutions in human history. The American people are the real bastards.

The french did a better job in vietnam than the USA. After the french left southern vietnam was still standing strong.
Unlike the americans who abandoned south vietnam, resulting in north vietnam taking over all of vietnam.

He did, he conquered the region and was a seleucid province until indians conquered then other persians conquered it and then arabs.

Southern trash were asking for it. Do it again uncle billy.

America didn't lose to afghanistan. They took over the country and installed a puppet regime.

No, we shouldn't have supported either group. It's just not our business.
Personally, I would love for the US to have a better relationship with Vietnam. It's a wonderful country with great people in it, and a cooperative relationship between the US and Vietnam would be a great hedge to China's attempts at power grabs in the region. But personal opinions aside, that's something that would have to develop organically.
And again, the war was incredibly unpopular within the United States. It wasn't "my people" who did that to you; it was our corrupt government.

>The french did a better job in vietnam than the USA

Attached: 1551670427652.png (1000x432, 165K)

Who can stop them?

Attached: 1555175709791.jpg (527x1024, 78K)

what a faggot of a country

Won't bother trying to convince you against the latter, sincce that's just like, your opinion, man, but the former claim is absolutely false. The constitution sets a framework for what could have been a benevolent institution with constant maintenance, but creeping corruption with little response from complacent Americans has led to the beast we see today. Our government is most definitely not benevolent, and even if we elected benevolent politicians (lol), the spoils system has allowed corruption to rest in corners not swept over by the electoral process.
Though t󠛡bh your post is incredibly naive. It's probably just a shitpost

The French were the ones who refused to address the issues raised by the North which led to this situation in the first place. It ended up being left the British and then later the US, Australia, and friends to try to clean up the mess after.

Get dabbed on frogy

Who feeds the hungry in the world? The american government. Who protects the weak from hostile aggression? The american government.

Maybe you don't see these things as benevolent because you're an evil faggot, but everyone else sure does.

The war of 1812 was justified. The British were capturing American sailors and disturbing trade routes.

>American education

It was a greedy land grab that failed, nothing more.

Everyone was expecting an outright invasion of Hawaii, which would have let Japan control the entire Pacific and stage an invasion of America. Japan did so in the north where they invaded Alaska. And then the day after Pearl Harbor there was another Japanese submarine attack on Socal oil refineries.

I get that Russia isn't a sea power but you can see why this would be a huge deal for us.

Attached: ffffffff.png (200x200, 20K)

Ah, yes. At last I see. Well, if our government is so great and everyone sees it, why don't you make your government like ours?
Some people have done it, and it's led to such prosperous nations as Nigeria, Guatemala, the first French Republic, the Philippines, and Liberia!

holy kek

The USA ranks 20th in the OECD for foriegn aid as a percentage of GNI (nearly one-third of the EU average), Sweden is number 1 in the OECD at almost 3 times the EU average.
In terms of total foriegn aid (not per capita) America is 2nd behind China

It was the first time a foreign power had actually attacked America itself since Britain attacked us in 1812. Japan's subsequent invasion of Alaska was also the first time the US had been invaded since that time as well. Taken into consideration this is a major deal for us especially when both Alaska and Hawaii were the first lines of our domestic defense. It's our Rubicon.

Likewise Japan had already invaded the Philippines (then a US territory) and was already purging it of non-asian life. Since we aren't faggots, we weren't going to let that stand.

>insult other countries on the internet
>gets insultes back
>hurr obssessed, butthurt europoors, how dare they?
Are Americans the feminists of nations?

>southerner
>american
I hope Sherman is reborn and incinerates your region once more.

Yeah, but aside from that china's government isn't very benevolent. It's the opposite of that in most regards.

We don't have a continent's worth of resources to make it work.

10/10
It's a numbers game. The USA and China have more people, so they don't have to give out as much per capita to still be the most generous and do great things in the world. Everyone knows that the US and Chinese governments are the most benevolent and charitable governments on earth. Look at all the free money China gives to those poor North Koreans, or all the assistance that we Americans give to those suffering Haitians after every earthquake. Get a grip, canuck

>he thinks America's government is benevolent

Attached: 1489021236691.png (253x199, 6K)

But we didn't either. We started with a country the size of Uzbekistan and moved on from there.
You know what needs to happen, Sven.

Attached: Manifest Destiny.png (765x961, 174K)

>France
>Rules Vietnam for over a century
>Loses its grip on a distant colony after the country has been completely ruined
>Manages to leave behind a pro-Western South Vietnam

>America
>Most powerful, well-equiped and modern military on the planet
>50% of the earth's GDP
>Manages to lose South Vietnam, Laos AND Cambodia

Keep pretending you won the war because the Vietnamese didn't occupy Washington though.

Attached: 1553628889913.png (630x730, 372K)

>be france
>cant defeat an army which literally make up with uneducated farmer
>cant even finish the war quick enough
>have to realise on american support
>papa american support 70% of the war cost in 1953
>arrogant enough to fight vietminh in dien bien phu, believe that vietminh logistic cant support them if they fight there
>woa woa, it turn out that viet minh logictic CAN support them, so now the frog are trap
>get surrounded and constantly get bangged by vietminh superious farmer artilery
>surrender in large scale, just like ww2
kys surrender monkey

Attached: Dien_Bien_Phu_1954_French_prisoners.jpg (1180x787, 351K)

The worst part is we didn't even want to be in the fight anyway, we had to help France so they would join NATO. If they weren't such cunts back then this whole conflict could had been avoided.

shut up, slave

>shut up, slave
o kawaii koto
>awwwwhhh, slave to nigger and arab
o kawaii koto
the absolute state of surrender monkey

Attached: the table turned.png (500x442, 148K)

I'm gonna kick you in the ribs, headbutt you and break every part of your body with a chair

Attached: 431441353145.png (320x240, 153K)

>I'm gonna kick you in the ribs, headbutt you and break every part of your body with a chair
with what, a baguette?

We only lost our grip on Vietnam because the japs invaded it and supported independantist movements.
But yeah, it can't be denied that you got a military victory over us there, unlike the algerians, and that's probably why you aren't bitter about us unlike them.

No, as I said, with a chair

this kind of chair?

Attached: baguette chair.jpg (380x350, 13K)

>We only lost our grip on Vietnam because the japs invaded it and supported independantist movements.
The US still has lots of control over the Philippines despite it being occupied by the Japanese and shit like the Hukbalahap how de Gaulle didn't see the writing on the wall is beyond me.

now im hungry

Attached: 1530635248868.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>how de Gaulle didn't see the writing on the wall is beyond me
Might have something to do with him not being president at the time

I take based vietnamese every day over subhuman french who import Niggers in big numbers to their country and therefore go Europe

>24 August 1945. Addressing a press conference in Washington, D.C., the French president ignores a personal appeal sent to him days earlier from Emperor Bao Dai, which warned France to abandon its Indochinese ambitions. Rather, says De Gaulle in a call from ‘the Mother Country addressed to her children’, the French position is simple; ‘France means to recover its sovereignty over Indochina.’
He insisted on keeping it as a colony

>and stage an invasion of America

God you're retarded.

Not him but he probably means Hawaii and possible Alaska. Mainland USA no.

Lol your church is burning

Not a good time for france