How do we make portugal a super-power?

Do we give them a slice of poland?

Attached: fem-Portugal-hetalia-36884262-312-370.jpg (312x370, 20K)

Give them Warsaw noone will miss it

you dont, they failed so miserably, they had their capital to a colony. If that isnt an indicator of failure, then idk what is...

I'll let you play mi strongest cards in yu gi oh tournaments for it.

Deal?

Attached: niq6icjm2oiz.png (562x519, 359K)

give me back my colonies

Deal

come at get em

they will throw their sega master system bootlegs at you with their 10000 games in one

Attached: u0xqqqtte8521.png (440x433, 164K)

Let Brazil annex it.

I don't like having brazil near me

Give them back to Morocco

Bump

Attached: ncBfo3V.png (600x725, 870K)

Their PM is an Indian. Once we achieve Supapower 2020 buff it applies to all party members.

based

Attached: antonio bane costa.jpg (498x9865, 1.59M)

very good very good

by recreating al-andalus.

I think we should just all give our lands and wives to the superior Portuguese black BVLL

our black bulls are too busy breeding right now do you want schedule an appointment

hello future border neighbor

>the first to start and the last (to fall,only in 1975) european colonial empire
>failed

>they had their capital to a colony

That's literally a joke, The King had to run from Napoleon invasions and war, so the capital traveled with him, and that only lasted some years.

And OP, we don´t want to be a super power, even mpore these days,since we have no massive numbers to do it, in fact we never had, even when ruled 1/4 of the planet, we were just or more organized, intelligent, brave and had better tactics, just that, but all empires are destined to fall, Portugal is a european nation, not an empire around the world. thank God

Attached: empire-1portuguese1192333.png (859x561, 110K)

>even when ruled 1/4 of the planet
so uninhabited brazil, some tribal african lands, and a port in macau?

be ready

Attached: 0b160-manif_8f0_Portugal200y015.jpg (720x498, 96K)

wha?

Attached: portuguese_empire0v600130.png (1357x628, 158K)

kek portuguese conquistador incoming

that Portugal is dead

Attached: 20000-Portugal-cantam-o-hino-nacional-1937saudacaoromana0v22q4.jpg (1318x1000, 100K)

Portugal doesnt have a capital, Lisbon is unofficial.

>replying to a literal "let me tell you about your country" post

population of this "empire" is the same as the population of moortugal.

They are all doing the salute?

cringe leave Jow Forums please

did your feeling got hurt cuckhold?
please leave Jow Forums beyond laughable

Kill all portuguese fill it with 60 million of Koreans

and thank God, or would you like to suck Salazar cock while hiding behing a bush and getting shot by a guerrilla nigger?

That war (colonial war) was a mistake,no doubt.

O tem razão, não ganhas um caralho ao discutir com estes macacos. É conhecimento geral que o nosso império foi dos mais poderosos, maiores, ricos e mais importantes, só mesmo shills e macacos é que negam isso.
Ao responderes a essas abominações na natureza só estás a parecer uma triggered little bitch.

Attached: 1554332149238.jpg (360x200, 9K)