Have you ever been in a real fight? Can you hold you own against someone?

Have you ever been in a real fight? Can you hold you own against someone?

Attached: kjjk.jpg (400x495, 20K)

>tfw babyface
I guess it's why people never try to fuck with me, they know it would not be fair

Attached: 431443143153.jpg (640x640, 38K)

A lot as a kid, lost half of them.

I have done thaiboxing for 6 years, I could heem every here

Attached: 1546742970182.png (1022x1146, 521K)

Closest I got to one was 5 guys threatening me with a box cutter in sixth grade.

but did they try to fuck you?

Had my last fight in primary school. I lost because it was 1v3

Yeah, ive been jumped on the street a few times. I usually fight em off, but one time i got the upper hand on these two kids trying to steal my shit and one of them pulled out a boxcutter and sliced my left cheek wide open. It was flapping in the wind and there was a pretty crazy amount of blood pouring out. Im fine though and have a really cool facial scar now so honestly im glad it happened, a few weeks of pain was worth it for a cool scar for life.

Yes
Probably not, although I've never been in a fight where I wasn't grossly outnumbered.

>Been in a fight
No
>hold your own against someone
Someone? Anyone?

I have the face of a drug addict and I think that's why people never bothered to fuck with me

yeah a lot more when i was younger though, not so much in the last 3 years, won 90% of them, through pure psychopathy

Why didn't you shoot them?

I never had a fight in my life. In school I was bullied and I never did nothing. I don't understand why people are not always nice to each other.

a maghrebi once wanted me to enter his car but I kindly said "nah"

I used to fight with my frends but it was always pretty gay

kek

I'm a calm guy so I don't easily get into fights. But during high school I had been in many fights. Usually when someone tried to start something or was harassing a friend. But after high school I have never been in a fight anymore. I think it's a bit dangerous to fight with strangers on the street, so I try to avoid it.

I've also done many fighting sports over the years. Judo (My parents put me on it as a kid, It still has many favorite techniques), kick boxing (during high school, because it's one of the few things they have here), krav maga (during uni with my brother) and boxing (because I learned nothing new anymore at krav, didn't like getting kicked and wanted to stay in shape).

I'd love to do wrestling or BJJ, but they don't have that where I live.

I did. Once they used a weapon. I was legally allowed to use one too.

Define real fight. No fight I have been in lasted longer than two punches. I just grab them by the head and throw them on the ground.
There is no fighting after that.

i've been boxing for 10 years. I would fuck your shit up, white boi

After high school I only got in fights while intoxicated. Afterward I had to ask other people what happened because I never remember anything.

If you can take a couple of hits, basic Judo is all you need. Unless you run into someone that knows Judo, then you’re fucked.

I'm has been fighting only in the shool long times ago and i never trying kill my opponents during fight - thes fights are not "real".

Today i think fights are for idiots, no serious reason for wasting own time and life for such stupid activity.

Attached: tgbt4rhb4.jpg (600x327, 101K)

Got held up at knife point by some machete wielding gypsy few years ago, retard was asking me to take out my wallet and give it to him, I reached in my jacket and pulled out a pocket knife I was carrying with me whenever I went out in town during the night, stabbed him in the gut twice before he got startled, dropped the machete and started running away.

omg did they died?

sounds like a video game lul

t. featherweight manlet

Each sport taught me something new. I have a special fondness for grappling. It just feels good to use Judo. And in Krav Maga they for example taught me how to use my Judo in ways I didn't even realize I could use it. As I learned how to close the distance. How to use armlocks properly. And how you can even use them when someone has something in his hand. But without experience in Judo and kick boxing those drills wouldn't have been as useful.

Yes, a couple of times but every time I got fucked up because I get a rush and forget to defend my face.
Except for the one time where I won by throwing a guy into the glass case and he had to be taken to hospital because he was got cut up like sushi
As for holding my own, I always try. Maybe I'd run away if the other guy is much bigger and if there wasn't anyone around to break it up in case it gets bad

Had a lot of fights when I was younger.
But then once puberty kicked in everyone was like 5-6 inches taller than me and could kick my ass.

grappling sounds pretty gay to be honest

The one i shot did. The other one ran away and i didnt want to shoot someone in the back and get in trouble. Im sure he learned his lesson anyhow. Fuck, it was winter time with snow on the ground, the amount of blood at the scene was shocking.

It's not gay if balls don't touch.

How many times did you fire and where did you hit him?

The trick is when you lose a fight, you jump back up and go berserk on the cocksucker that thought he won the fight. 99% chance of winning the fight.
I havent been in a proper fight for years, cops everywhere and respond really fast now.
I fought 4 times for my grade school and 6 times for my neighborhood, lost one fight for the neighborhood but there was no doubt i would lose, the dude was a kickboxer and fought fair
I did almost get stabbed and cut in a bar fight, a tiny little youngling pixie dick faggot who is scared of getting beat up because he never was in a real fight pulled out a knife
he damaged my tracksuit and i broke his hand, jaw and some ribs, i wanted to curb stomp him as well but my friend stopped me, he would probably have died
I did get beat up a lot by bouncers and cops

My last fight was 10 years ago. My primary and high school years were really violent. Specially my first secondary school year. After that I moved to a less criminal school and everyone was too chill and coward. I miss fighting. I have been doing karate ever since my 9 years old. It is hard to not fuck the shit up of people in training now that I am 1.87 and weight 100 kg and have all that experience in street fighting. Need a strong sparring partner to have fun.

Same here. It's sad, but I strongly believe that humanity's emotional and behavioral common denominator isn't even slightly civilized, let alone nice or compassionate. Most people life's is way too harsh, boring or miserable to be nice or upbeat at all.

I'm not trying to justify anyone, though, I'm merely stating evident facts. As for myself, I always try to be as nice as possible, no matter what, but it's hard. As for you, you sound nice, and I hope you have a nice day, spani-friend :*

Attached: 537457234.jpg (700x975, 254K)

>didnt want to shoot someone in the back and get in trouble
If you did it should still count as self defense

I broke a kid's arm in high school, we got in a fight and I had so much adrenaline that after he was down on the floor I stomped his arm multiple times into the bone snapped. I lost most other fights though.

>no serious reason for wasting own time and life for such stupid activity
You realize that you're on Jow Forums right now, right?

>all those nerds on this board pretending they were involved on fights, like delinquant from some shitty animes or for their neighborhood.

Hey im kidding i didnt shoot anyone. I dont have a gun. Id have a hard time killing anyone, even in that situation i was in. Sorry for lying bros x.x

Did this count if I beat the shit of my stepfather?

In the Netherlands there is no real punishment if you fight (as long as you don't keep going if the person is on the ground). So fights are very common.

Sorry if I do not live in some privileged faggot first world country where everyone solves their problems kissing and talking about feelings.
Holy shit, you are a walking slave stereotype. All Slavs enjoy fighting?

At least in the nightlife. Then people just end with a fine.

Me and friends/other kids wrestled and played rough a lot. Sometimes small fistfights would happen though. I haven't been in a life or death fight. I've only hit 2 guys in my adult life and a couple women hit me

I think I'd be okay against the average person because I'm in okay shape and have a long reach.

I've never been been in a real fight. The closest thing was when I was 16 and a stranger was making fun of me because of my long hair, then he pushed me on the ground and I punched him.
Now I practice muay thai so I could defend myself against an average person, although I'm still new.

I've never been in a fight and have no fighting experience but I spend every day jerking off in /heem/ so I could easily suck each of your dicks into submission.

Yeah I have, and since I dont want to pay for a real expensive dental job next time I find myself in 1 I now carry my 10w blue laser of permanent blindness for self defense (also its illegal to have 1 on you here but I dont really care about this shithole's "laws".)

Hard for someone you blinded to identify you.

Also real fun to fry wasps that like to land on my grapes and feast on its graps durings summers

Won a 1 v 2 with some kebab technicians

Yes. If you don't count all the times I had to wrestle with drunk idiots at work, there are still a couple of times when I had to beat someone up. Once a pair of idiots decided that my car was parked wrong and refused to let me leave. I was content waiting it out until my mum jumped out and started yelling at them. The moment I got out, one of them pulled out a chain and took a swing at me. Luckily he went down with one kick to the groin and a straight to the jaw. The other one ran away.

The authorities decided that it wasn't worth sending a patrol over.

The wet towel to your ass or stomach really hurts if you spin the towel in your hand and then smack it into a someone. We would all hit each other with towels after a hockey match and it really hurts :D

Sounds gay finbro :D

I used to fight a lot in school. But I've been also attending karate dojo at that time and was very durable and endurant.
Nowadays I've long quit any sports and became a fat blob. Maybe will still be able to take a few hits to the face, but not sure at all being able to fight back against anyone even slightly trained, I'll just run out of breath.

Yes, choked a Anglo-Paki to point where he ran away from the school, crying.

last time I fought was like 9 years ago, drunkard punched me in jaw after shoulder bumping me as he said "in front of his wife" although it was he who bumped me, I stood shocked for a moment and then hit him in nose bridge with forehead
his face got all bleeding and he ran away