Say I bought a plane ticket to this country

Say I bought a plane ticket to this country.

What would happen if I just decided not to come back to my home country? What if I just decided to stay here indefinitely? What would happen.

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup-1.jpg (1800x1200, 205K)

You can make sure you’ll stay there forever if you get hurt or sick

ICE is racist, so probably nothing.

I would personally batter you into the concrete

as long you dont get sick or get stopped by police in a traffic control you are fine I guess.

New england is the only decent region here. Rest of the country is trash. Vermont, Maine, New hampshire are the safest/whitest regions and 85% forested. Massachusetts has best public transit system in the US/best education.

I was thinking rather I'd go to California. I'd wager I wouldn't last very long anyway without an efficient form of transport and I would go on a last pilgrimage to see the most degenerate part of the world. I figure it'd grant me some great revelation before I got shanked by a homeless person or executed by the mexican cartel.

New England is indeed the best region as the previous poster said, but if you go to California north California seems like the better part

Fuck that. What I wanna do is get off at Sacramento, hike down to San Francisco / Oakland, down to San José and Palo Alto, then aaalll the way down to Los Angeles and maybe as far down as San José and Tijuana. I just wanna see the major Californian settlements and go people watching before I die. I wanna know how americans in this part of the world think, live and behave. After that I would probably understand everything there is to know about the world and I could die in peace.

Oh, I thought you were trying to relocate

Nah, I wanna die. Hiking through California seems like a badass last thing to do. I've never even left Scandinavia in my life.

literally nothing. If you lived in California you could even vote if you get a driver's license.

literally nobody asked and yet here you are bragging about your dumb region full of retarded Irish faggots as if anybody cares

Poles do it all the time.

but are they able to make money legally?

>making money legally

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Just apply for asylum from all the huwhites in Sverige.

This.

>I wanna die
Come down south then I’ll help you out with some directions

There's jack shit to see in the south. What you call major settlements there are like if somebody took a strip mall and made an entire city like that, and for some reason there's skyscrapers as well. It's literal hell. If I woke up in a place like Phoenix, AZ or Houston I'd literally just jump off a cliff as soon as I could.

This. I knew a German illegal immigrant who still became a citizen after few years. He literally skipped the green card/permanent residence step.

are you planning to sell coke or something? or better yet become a gigolo?

LOL youd be robbed by the first pack of Mexicans who you came across then youd be begging to go home

>Arizona
>the South

NE is literally libtard central

If it's in the god damn south of america then it's in the south. Just because it's not the deep south.

this
>white guy walking around with a huge backpack with a funny accent and euro sensibilities looking like he has no idea where hes going

I give it 8 hours before youre shot and robbed by cholos.

You said you wanted to die, you’ll have the easiest time doing that here

You can come see our pretty beaches in Florida and then I can drown you

I'm not some naive chump. I can handle myself. The fuck do you think I'm gonna do, go up to some MS13 dude, shake his hand, tell him I'm new in town and ask for directions? Get a clue. I was raised on the mean streets of Malmö, buster. I know a thing or two about this kinda jank. I wouldn't have no god damn back pack either, are you kidding me? Americans man..

Liberal in a good way like free healthcare if you earn under $40k, social safety net, public transit, etc. Cali is liberal in the worst way like sponsoring tranny gay parades while homeless die on the streets.

the Deep South is just a small portion of the South
I bet you think the midwest is actually the middle of the west too LMAO LOL

That’s not what the south is

North and south specifically refer to the eastern seaboard

Attached: we dont want you here.png (973x657, 703K)

That region (Arizona, New Mexico, etc.) is referred to as the Southwest. When people say the South, they usually think of the former Confederate states.

Based please fuck my wife

none of those things are "liberal" you burgerbrained shartclown

Are non-New Englanders even human?

Literally braindead retard. Conservacucks want urban sprawl which is the worst thing, they dont want a welfare state, they dont want "leeches" having expanded Medicaid, they dont want to help the poor etc

You are absolutely adorable.

pic related is you when Silent, Joker and Smiley get a hold of you

Attached: tma.png (218x523, 234K)

Kys yourself

Los angeles is litetally a giant suburb, youre fucked without a car. Same with san diego. San francisco is full of homeless in tents and the roads are littered with human feces and needles.

Why don't you just apply for citizenship?

T. Subhuman non new englander

The ever expanding waistlines tell me that this is true

You need to live in US on a greencard for 5 years before you can. And getting a green card is hard af.

>if conservatives don't want something then it's automatically liberal
gb2 commenting on CNN articles on Facebook

Cope, LA beaches are full of obese goblino spics and chinks, meanwhile Malibu beaches are full of rich skinny whites

T. Literal braindead retard

Appreciate the responses. I'm gonna go get a burger now. A nice and juicy peppercorn one. Because I'm an American at heart. I will come to your country and die there, you fucking pricks.

>phonefag

We're warning you that Cali is literally the worst state and youre FUCKED without a car. Literally no trains/trams etc, its not like Europe. You could not walk in LA you would just see suburb after suburb. California doesnt give a fuck about their homeless population. LA and San Francisco are really far apart, almost 6 hours by car. The whole state is Hispanics, Chinese, Indians, and some Africans. The stereotype of blonde rich party surfers only exists in Malibu/Santa Barbara/Santa Cruz. At least rent a car while youre here.

They've reached the american dream, good for them

Attached: 1554334455627.png (1280x800, 557K)

God's Speed, Sven. I would try to help but I'm in NJ.
Not all of CA is San Fransico desu. Besides, there are a lot of foriegners there.