Google is making me realize how fucking little of the world I've actually seen

Google is making me realize how fucking little of the world I've actually seen

>your country
>do you share this feel?

Attached: Снимок.png (676x452, 142K)

yes but it feels like traveling abroad is a massive waste of money. It's not like I get anything productive out of it. It used to be very inspiring back in the day. Now not so much because of the internet. YouTube and travel blogs make it way less worth the money imo. I'd rather buy a VR rig than having to spend thousands of bucks on plane tickets and hotel stays

>I'd rather buy a VR rig
go away zoomer this thread isn't for you

Attached: eca.png (680x435, 156K)

i've not even travelled 5% of my own country yet.

traveling will become obsolete in a couple decades.

What state is you from? And where did yougo?

Are there states of India you actually want to go to? Some that are massive shitholes and will never go to?

I understand you as well, the feels of living in a big country and never get to see it all is painful.

Attached: nwt1.jpg (1440x600, 216K)

>tfw I have hardly ever been outside of my voivodeship

Attached: 1548935614566.jpg (990x676, 158K)

Very East Asian post.

>What state is you from? And where did yougo?

Tamil Nadu. Been to Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab.

In fact, I haven't even covered all the tourist attractions in my own state first. My father is more of a traveller.

>Are there states of India you actually want to go to?

Yeah, all of them. I really want to visit the North East.

>Some that are massive shitholes and will never go to?

Being a shithole shouldn't forbid you from travelling. Defeats the point of travelling if you're afraid of places being shitholes. In fact, if I had the chance I'd visit Pakistan too (oh shit I'm being put on RAW watch list now) but I'll end up having visa problems when and if I visit western countries since I'm not a diplomat.

>I understand you as well, the feels of living in a big country and never get to see it all is painful.
Truly painful and sad.

Yes please, only upper middle class europeans should allowed to be tourists. Maybe rich new england wasps too.

>The entirety of pakistan is a shithole
South Indians are even worse than Sikhs

>sightseeing
People travel to hang out with locals and post pictures of their new friends on social media

Nigga just drive lmao, or take a bus or something.

>>Some that are massive shitholes and will never go to?
>Being a shithole shouldn't forbid you from travelling.
Yeah ok I was kinda memeing I don't actually believe this.

Is travelling worth it if I'm an antisocial autist? At the very least I want to start travelling for nature, but I don't know if I'd enjoy walking around cities alone.

but you can do just that on vr as well. ever heard about vr chat? give it 10 years and it will be just as good as reality.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean that kek it was just improper sentence construction.

What I actually meant was a place being dangerous or foreign to you shouldn’t put you off from travelling there.

> cнимoк

bumping thread, I'm making a map right now

How many of you learn the language of the country that you’re visiting? Or do you just go there blindly?

This is what happened to me in Delhi and it was hilarious.
>visit Raj Ghat, theGandhi memorial, in Delhi
>have lemon juice outside it near a stall while my friend buys ticket
>he calls me to come over, he goes in front of me whole bunch of foreigners come in between
>my turn next but my friends on the other side
>military guy checks me, asks me questions.
>I have no idea what he’s saying, keep saying huh? Huh? Huh?
>he asks “Tamil nadu?”
>I laugh and say yeah
>rolls his eyes, just says “Chal”
>I join my friend on the other side

Was hilarious desu

Oh wait I remember, Raj Ghat doesn’t have tickets. I was just waiting outside finishing my lemon juice.

bump again

>Cha!
What is this supposed to mean?

bumping again, choosing which towns I stopped at on the castle road is a mean task

Chal it’s not a ! Chal means go or move. The guy got irked and asked me to move.

it will never be as good as seeing authentic plastic human beings in Korea, muslims and niggers in france/germany and 12 year old prostitutes all over the world.

i've never left my jewisland