/balk/ - Emma Watson edition

Because today is her birthday.

Previous

Attached: 740full-emma-watson.jpg (740x1237, 154K)

Attached: E2E75E6F17D645E491AAE79BA0A1C165.jpg (640x800, 37K)

Amazing. Now post her ass too.

Emma Watson would be below average if it wasn't for Hermione and Hollywood magic (meaning retouching her ugly ass face).

Turkey was actually a better occupant than Russia or Germany.

I will never be with any woman that isn't 21

Attached: Android 21 a forever mine <3.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Attached: Android 21 a character art by Akira Toriyama.jpg (2362x3341, 320K)

Good taste in waifus, cockarp.

Attached: Android 21.jpg (564x456, 66K)

Attached: Android 21 angle.jpg (563x816, 74K)

Attached: Android 21 at the top.jpg (680x942, 99K)

Attached: Android 21 look.jpg (650x867, 131K)

استغفر الله

kek. I don't think you understand what I'm trying to do. I didn't expect you to post with me but this is a welcomed surprised. /balk/ is slow and boring anyway. Everyone left for discord.

Attached: Android 21 awww.jpg (760x1051, 120K)

I thank allah everyday he introduced her

Attached: Android 21 behind smile.jpg (850x1100, 110K)

Attached: Hot.jpg (900x1685, 159K)

Attached: Android 21 bare chest.jpg (720x1109, 76K)

Fucking hell I thought I was done with work but something came up again, I'll have to leave now.

Attached: glasses.jpg (716x1012, 83K)

Attached: Android 21 behind dress.png (1280x1707, 2.05M)

She was born 29 years ago on April the 15th near Paris. You are over thinking this one.

goodbye. You have a kino taste. I wish you stay safe.

Attached: Android 21 best girl.png (644x900, 474K)

Dragonball waifus suck

Attached: 1555320733141m.jpg (1024x802, 86K)

This. Her face looks like a rubber mask.

Attached: Android 21 bikini donuts.jpg (599x900, 499K)

Tf is the anime shit? Too much of a normie for this one.

Attached: Android 21 bikini.jpg (769x1039, 112K)

except the one I'm posting. she is hhhhnnnnnngggggg anime
>

Attached: Android 21 blue and red.png (680x907, 346K)

Attached: Android 21 cake lust.jpg (772x1035, 119K)

Who wants to start a political party in NMK?

Attached: Android 21 candy <3.jpg (750x1065, 165K)

>NMK
namek?

Attached: Android 21 candy heaven.jpg (566x800, 132K)

Attached: Android 21 chibi.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

And then what, post together on fourchan?

Attached: Android 21 classic style.jpg (1060x1498, 423K)

Attached: Android 21 clothes 1.png (1227x1920, 692K)

Attached: Android 21 clothes 2.png (518x810, 172K)

Attached: Android 21 clothes 3.png (518x810, 175K)

hnngh

What's your endgame here, cockarap?

hhhnnngggg

today I just want to ruin the thread because

Attached: Android 21 evil oppai.jpg (600x900, 63K)

Attached: Android 21 clothes swap.jpg (300x600, 30K)

>because
because you are a mentally ill retard who wants to be a tranny because he is too ugly, is that the reason?

Attached: Android 21 coat look.jpg (680x382, 53K)

You should spam dick pics instead ; )

No it's much more than this. If I start typing I would probably take 10 minutes to explain the whole story. And taking that long will defeat the purpose of what I'm doing. But I'm kinda pissed desu

also please don't be mean to me again thank you very much

Attached: Android 21 coat white.jpg (580x820, 86K)

>also please don't be mean to me again thank you very much
you are being mean to everyone in this thread by spamming degenerate shit, why should we spare you from being "mean" (word that kids use)?

the first time I spammed my dick everyone was complimenting it and it all made me feel good about it. But the other time I did that, no one complimented it and it was clear that no one wanted to see it. So it is what it is.

Attached: Android 21 coat.jpg (1044x1372, 927K)

Mmmmmm.

Can you stop spaming with anime stuff thanks

Anyway guys how was your day

you kinda hurt my feelings when you called me mentally ill and you also tried to attack my insecurities by saying I want to be a tranny and that I'm ugly. Do you think this doesn't affect me? It's really mean dude. I haven't taken any medication in a week.

Attached: Android 21 comfy smile.png (900x900, 647K)

>and it was clear that no one wanted to see it
I do, and this user here does too, as you can see.

cringe thread
cringe posters

Have sex

hhhhnnnnnngggg

She is from a video game not an anime. I haven't even played 1 second of that game. I just know she exists. So I was going to save 100s of her pics before my browser collapsed because of the sheer amount of tabs.

Attached: Android 21 cute pissed.jpg (463x372, 30K)

>I haven't taken any medication in a week.
I can see from your posts that you haven't. Go and take them so you can be chill and normal, not this anime spamming retard

I agree

Arab animebey and this magyar gayshit ruining the thread

Balkan has turned from a great place to a shit place thanks to these newfags

Bye

Attached: Android 21 death stare.jpg (1920x2485, 613K)

Attached: Android 21 different style.jpg (600x800, 88K)

>Animefest
Mpye

I wont die if I don't take them and thank god they are not addictive. I'll take them tomorrow morning.

it turned to shit because everyone went to discord. Plus I am not a regular poster so it wouldn't matter.

Attached: Android 21 donuts lust.jpg (510x724, 89K)

Attached: Android 21 evil majin.jpg (692x1154, 97K)

>No it's much more than this. If I start typing I would probably take 10 minutes to explain the whole story. And taking that long will defeat the purpose of what I'm doing. But I'm kinda pissed desu

>No it's much more than this. If I start typing I would probably take 10 minutes to explain the whole story. And taking that long will defeat the purpose of what I'm doing. But I'm kinda pissed desu

>the first time I spammed my dick everyone was complimenting it and it all made me feel good about it. But the other time I did that, no one complimented it and it was clear that no one wanted to see it. So it is what it is.

>you kinda hurt my feelings when you called me mentally ill and you also tried to attack my insecurities by saying I want to be a tranny and that I'm ugly. Do you think this

doesn't affect me? It's really mean dude. I haven't taken any medication in a week.
>you kinda hurt my feelings when you called me mentally ill and you also tried to attack be a tranny and that I'm ugly. Do you think this

doesn't affect me? It's really mean dude. I haven't taken any medication in a week.
>>and it was clear that no one wanted to see it
>I do, and this user here

does too, as you can see.
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>She is from a video game not an anime. I haven't even played 1 second of that game. I just know she exists. So I was going to save 100s of her pics before my browser collapsed because of the sheer amount of tabs.
>I agree
>Arab animebey and this magyar gayshit ruining the thread
>Balkan has turned from a great place to a shit place thanks to these newfags
>Bye

Attached: 08.jpg (800x450, 61K)

avengers endgame > e*Ster

Attached: Android 21 evil power.jpg (900x1200, 258K)

kys
now this is based

>the first time I spammed my dick everyone was complimenting it and it all made me feel good about it. But the other time I did that, no one complimented it and it was clear that no one wanted to see it. So it is what it is.

>you kinda hurt my feelings when you called me mentally ill and you also tried to attack my insecurities by saying I want to be a tranny and that I'm ugly. Do you think this

>you kinda hurt my feelings when you called me mentally ill and you also tried to attack be a tranny and that I'm ugly. Do you think this

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>She is from a video game not an anime. I haven't even played 1 second of that game. I just know she exists. So I was going to save 100s of her pics before my browser collapsed because of the sheer amount of tabs.
>I agree
>Bye

Attached: 1084.jpg (700x463, 34K)

this thread is going places

hhhnnnnnggggg the last /balk/ thread was slow, boring, and with nothing going on. it was shit.

Attached: Android 21 extreme hunger.png (828x1260, 885K)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..hdj

Attached: 11.jpg (700x394, 50K)

Kelly, the savior of /balk/

Hhehehe good thread, lads :^)

Attached: 1553968165690.gif (657x527, 122K)

why are you doing this?

hhhhnnnnnggggg

I'm liking it so far desu

Attached: Android 21 fear.jpg (564x1002, 118K)

ya ikhwati la tafal hida

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..d

Attached: 1436613964_8.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>why are you doing this?
That's a question for you, not me

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..fjfjjfj

Attached: 1453486636_feeding-her-friends-to-shit-on-me.mp4.0021.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

hhhnnnnggg

I'm sorry. It had to be this way

dumb frog poster

Attached: Android 21 finger in mouth.jpg (832x960, 97K)

STOP fucking replying to it you animal and report

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..chs

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (700x560, 109K)

Have sex

hhhhnnnggg

Attached: Android 21 flashy.jpg (600x848, 126K)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..jdjdj

Attached: 6 (1).jpg (700x573, 69K)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..ururassssss

Attached: 6.jpg (700x525, 55K)

Look I was on firefox with a lot of tabs. Tabs that had android 21 fanarts because I wanted to save them to post them on 4channel. I spent hours finding all these fanarts but couldn't save them all because firefox crashed before I could. So now I'm pissed. although I still did save a lot of fanarts. I open 4channel and the first thing I see is a fresh /balk/ thread. So here I am.

Attached: Android 21 front.jpg (730x1095, 81K)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..yrudkfl

Attached: 683.jpg (700x1053, 63K)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..bfnfkk

Attached: 7.jpg (800x450, 57K)

hhhhnngggg

what the fuck is wrong with you?????? sick freak

hhhnnnnnggggg

hhhnnnnnggggggg

hhhhnnnngggggg

hhhhnnnngggggg

Attached: Android 21 galsses off.jpg (2185x3000, 494K)

hhhhnnnnnngggg

Attached: Android 21 gluttony.png (2350x2500, 1.86M)

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..jfjfjm

Attached: 7phn8wtwo8t1.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Attached: Android 21 gold.jpg (800x1000, 94K)

You literally have a board dedicated for pics like yours where you can spam them . But you came on /balk/ because you are mentally ill and want attention, which sadly I am giving it to you rn.

>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread
>cringe posters
>cringe thread

>cringe posters
>hhhhnnnnnngggg
>I agree
>Bye
..nxnxnjd

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (700x394, 41K)

hhhnnnnnggg

Attached: Android 21 good & evil.jpg (1222x1225, 201K)

i went to the shop
i drank a beer
i slept for like 3 hours
then i had to fix some stuff on sister's computer
and now i am sleepy AND hungry AND i still haven't taken a shower
TL;DR: aaaaaaaaaaargh

oh, btw nice spam off you retards are having hahahah

the germans were right, bulgarians truly are a super race compared to you guys

Attached: 1554671223476.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Hands down the worst post in this thread so far.

I don't like anime you idiot weeaboo faggot. The reason I was saving these pics in the first place was to post them in places where they are not welcomed. Posting them in an anime thread defeats the purpose. I made up my mind, 21 is the queen of /balk/.
Do you like her?

Attached: Android 21 good.jpg (800x1066, 90K)

Who the fuck unironically faps to scat? Scat porn exists because there are somewhat demand for it.

hhhnnngggg

Attached: Android 21 graceful pinky colors.jpg (540x960, 151K)

you say that
but i'm about to enjoy a refreshing bulgarian yogurt
btw, don't buy chips that's ON SALE for being close to expiration date
it tastes, really bad

Attached: 1554912769974.jpg (457x461, 105K)

Germans, probably.
I don't give a fuck, faggot.

worst post in this thread, and this says a lot

Attached: Android 21 graceful.png (753x1200, 1.02M)