Purchasing power in German speaking countries

Attached: deutsch.jpg (1080x1349, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/herzlich-willkommen-in-der-provinz/story/16629019
bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/saechsisches-palais-muessen-wir-den-aufbau-des-protz-palasts-zahlen-61139850.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is being Swiss like

Very easy mode

no

Purchasing power in switzerland

Attached: GfK_Kaufkraft_Schweiz_2018.jpg (2480x1748, 307K)

Being depressive about having too much money all the time while hiking your way to your house.

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Yes, fag

so op is lying?

>already live in the darkest area
honest question, when moving from munich to switzerland, would it still be an upgrade?

my canton is third world compared to Zug and Goldküste :(

Attached: prime-relocation-zug-1.jpg (900x400, 194K)

no

op's map takes the average of all 3 countries as a basis (100), his map took the average of switzerland as a basis

Fake news.
It's not all German speaking countries if you exclude Liechtenstein.

How to make Switzerland look poor in just 1 step!

Quess in which region lives slavic minority

Why is Berlin the worst capital?

Attached: 918973_default_1oy5z4_jH3Ehv.png (760x500, 294K)

Now I'm wondering... did they just take the average of all regions and compare them or did they take the weighted averaged (taking of each region into account? probably the first

Wall and stuff like that. Besided it used to be major industrial city.

>boooo look at me, I suffer in SWITZERLAND

Attached: 4431000413534.png (517x531, 266K)

expensive

Ich war schon mal in Schaffuuse, unfreundliches Pack dort.

>Görlitz
lmao

Why is Brandenburg the richest East German state? Spillover from Berlin?

>that feel when bordering the poorest part

If you're a very smart fella you live on the border of germany and go to work in switzerland. Provided you have the right situation at hand to move to the border and arrange everything.

>the land is one huge swamp
>the people were oppressed for centuries
>denied the right to education
>no industry was built there on purpose
>their land borders poor Poland and Czechia and it was treated basically as a no man's land in DDR

>hurr they're poor because they're Slavs therefore genetically inferior

Can you see the border between western and eastern europe?

Attached: 201812_mom_1120.jpg (1120x1585, 1.26M)

Probably. Brandenburg is very rural and doesn't have any major cities except maybe Potsdam.
It's actually considered a rather poor place, so i'm surprised it's so well off in that map

people go to work in Berlin and live in Brandenburg because it's cheaper

"purchasing power density" doesn't show how rich people are, it only shows "how much people in the particular region can buy as a whole", this map is useful for example for shopping centres to determine a potential profitable location

it should make you think why Northern Sweden as "poor" as Ukraine

>Spain

As said, that map doesn't represent how rich people are.
Spain is not densely populated compared to other Western European countries, and have some very rural regions without much population, so these regions of course are going to have low dense GDP when there's no important company set there and their economic activities consist in farming and some bars.

>If you're a very smart fella you live on the border of germany and go to work in switzerland.

Why don't you live in poland and work in germany?
No normal swiss wants to live in germany

>Why don't you live in poland and work in germany?

because it's the other way around

tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/herzlich-willkommen-in-der-provinz/story/16629019

great post

btw, how politcorrect Swiss people must be if they use the name "Szczecin" in an article written in German for the Swiss readers

Germans are easily the poorest Western Europeans. The state takes all the money and then it just disappears.

>i suffer in der Schweizerische Eidgenossenschaft

Attached: images (10).jpg (640x426, 97K)

Because we actually have about the same prices?

Not surprising desu, Eastern Germany isn't rich but the living costs are stupidly low. I think thier 3 room appartments go away for >300€/month, saw 1 room appartments for as cheap as 100€/month. Since food prices in Germany are also cheaper than in poland, I can see why people would want to do this.

I believe you 100%

Actually it's more about quality German infrastructure, schools, healthcare and welfare than cheap food though.

It always amazes me how well maintained East Germany is, despite being poor and depopulating, the difference between Gorlitz and Zgorzelec is literally like first and third world. I guess the Soli tax does the job.

Btw, Dresden is definitely the most 'perfect' city in Germany, it could be a Disneyland.

Well, the costs for reunification are estimated to be somewhere between 1 and 2 trillion €, it better be worth it.

>the costs for reunification are estimated to be somewhere between 1

that's almost like the costs of reparations for WW2 you should pay us

bild.de/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/saechsisches-palais-muessen-wir-den-aufbau-des-protz-palasts-zahlen-61139850.bild.html

You won the birth lottery, don't deny it you fucking mountain jew.

We're richer than them if you account for purchasing power

Attached: Swiss.png (685x393, 22K)

>No normal swiss wants to live in germany
based

also cope