It's always seemed funny to me that in Spain they actually speak Spanish...

It's always seemed funny to me that in Spain they actually speak Spanish. Most Americans when they hear Spanish immediately think of ugly brown people from South and Central America, usually poor immigrants and associate speaking Spanish with them. Spanish is for Mexicans mostly.
But really there's an entire white European country where they speak it.

Attached: GXpw7qM.jpg (2000x1333, 202K)

>But really there's an entire white European country where they speak it.
Argentina?

>white

Which is?

Spain is white though

Nuke yourselfs

Attached: v0fzcio6mer21.jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

In Europe they are often stereotyped as being brown people.

Med=white

Italians are also white by these same rules.

Attached: jkek.png (1189x358, 196K)

There's Moroccans everywhere in Europe. Blame the EU importing them for "reasons"

>In Europe

In Jow Forums

>ustedes

If I want to learn Spanish Spanish, should I be looking up Castilian?

It's always seemed funny to me that in England they actually speak English. Most Americans when they hear English immediately think of ugly brown people from America and Canada, usually poor goblinos and associate speaking English with them. English is for Americans mostly.
But really there's an entire white European country where they speak it.

if you wanna sound like a gay e**ropean yes

Attached: 1555217058318.png (645x773, 11K)

Spanish is a brown man’s language, nice try though

I just don't think Catalan would be very useful. And Leonese sees like a meme

Here you're seen as brown just like latinos and arabs. You could debate whether we're considered Europe, though.

Not here they're not...

If Spain is brown then so is Italy. Their people look the same

The brown people in the US speak Spanish though.

Castillian and spanish is the same, some countries tend to use castillian more and some use spanish more.
Catalan is useless, it is also inferior compared to valencian, which is a superior version of catalan.

Attached: 1474439168855.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I unironically think of England, maybe because I'm interested in british literature, and videogames with british dubs are great. Soul Sacrifice was good tier.

You think of england because that's where the language comes from.
Yanks are stupid plus they get tricked by cheeky panchitos saying that they are "spanish".

Imagine thinking that North Africans and whites mixing was a bad thing.
It's like how Spanish and native Americans made Latinas who are goddesses. Spaniards are the best looking people in Europe

such is life..

Do you want to talk the spanish of poor brown manlets or of successful christian knights

Attached: 800px-Toison_d’Or_le_Roi_de-Castille.jpg (800x1226, 217K)

Not really, no.

Attached: my face when.png (286x230, 137K)

Spaniards are considerably swarthier on average than even swarthy locals. You stand out, so you are seen as different.

Christian knights, obviously. Which version is that?
Also I want to visit Spain

>merilard posting about muh whites
Nothing new under the scorching sun

Castillian Spanish obviously,were do you the word "castillian" comes from fren?

Attached: castillo-de-jadraque.jpg (975x515, 134K)

well, half of the time I don't speak spanish, so

What do you speak?

galician

Interesting.
How often do you speak English in daily life?

>this coming from a brown smelly manlet that has dirt floors and kills people

have sex

I literally do, with a Mexican girl

Pic unrelated?

Incel

usually never, sometimes in my office we get foreigners doing internships and I'm the guy that can communicate with them

>having sex makes me an incel
Wow, great logic

Well, seeing that this thread is about Spain and whiteness, is it true that Asturians have lighter skin compared to the rest of Spaniards?

no, you can't tell anyone apart until you hear the accent or know his surnames if they are local

not him, i use it in internet forums, watching anime (when it's dubbed )and sometimes when foreigners ask for directions

Average Spaniard:

Attached: 24147e25be96035d5b8f9c65c5dfbd97.jpg (1060x1496, 141K)

Average Portuguese

Attached: 6a0120a51d52b4970b0120a6affa2b970c-800wi.jpg (400x533, 28K)

Average American

Attached: 2hhh9r.jpg (584x642, 133K)

Nope

Spain is brown and thirld world.

Can someone explain to me why Latin Americans identify more with their native American side than with that of the European colonists? You are a direct descendant of those invaders, you speak their language, follow their religion and live with the political and economical institutions they have erected and yet you are LARPing as some kind of victim.

Cognitive dissonance, so they don't blame their ancestors for the invasion.

so they can pull the victim card

They've been indoctrinated with hating Spain.
Nationalism thrives on outside enemies, and when you're a former colony there's no better natural enemy than your original fatherland.

we don't?
just because chicanos do doesn't mean the rest does
Also people complaining about colonialism =! complaining about spanish blood, long after the mestizos came into existance spain kept ruling Latam

well, Im not welcome in the white world, why should I identify myself with the colonizers?

incel

That makes a lot of sense actually.
Sorry Perubro

Because you're a gullible fool (and a white cuck)

You do realize many latin americans are native american and dont have any or very little spanish heritage, and only connection to spain is the language right?

>follow their religion
that's where you're wrong, compa.

Thanks.
Reminder that both Hispanism and indigenism are trash desu.
>Can someone explain to me why Latin Americans identify more with their native American side than with that of the European colonists?
We don't really. Just look at some random Mexican telenovela.
>You are a direct descendant of those invaders, you speak their language, follow their religion and live with the political and economical institutions they have erected and yet you are LARPing as some kind of victim.
Glad to be Peruvian and have a free pass on playing the victim card desu, given that most of the points that you've listed don't apply to a big deal of our population.
But for real, most of us only want victim points in order to get treated differently, some of those claims can be legitimate while others don't. Also, just because lord Amlo decided to ask for apologies doesn't mean that the rest of us give a shit about this whole deal.

Why are centracas so protestant?

That feel when chicano with cute asian gf

the most funny is that none of them has anything to do with the nationalities you have refered.

Retraso mental.

More like redpilled

Well I feel insulted, I'd rather get the fedora meme.

Attached: 1553915808947.gif (300x360, 2.96M)

>starts fap tread with only one pic
report and move on

>It's always seemed funny to me that in Spain they actually speak Spanish

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Everyone's turning Protestant
Cucktholics btfo

>Spain is white though
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ok Robert di Baggio

>Med=white
>Italians are also white by these same rules.

Spaniards arent considered caucasians in Northern Europe. They are considered meds, another race, Vinnie.

If you Google image search "Spanish girl" it's the very first result

Attached: 1466475129711.jpg (362x346, 38K)

To a European that seems weird. To someone from North America, Spanish is a brown beaner thing. People here associate Spanish with Mexico before they think of Spain, ironically

>race is real

Is the girl in the OP supposed to be white? Lamo

I'm curious, what do Spaniards consider themselves?

Arabs

Spaniards are the best looking Europeans imo

Pajeets think they look like them so that's why you think so

Black

This is objectively true. Followed by Italians

Faggot or roastie detected

Black

t. G*rmanic üntermensch

Don't care

is this girl italian or spanish?

Attached: grill.png (479x541, 469K)

Looks Spanish

no, they're not. Spaniards actually look pretty white on average, especially when compared to Greece, Italy and Portugal.

So we cant identify with whites cause we have indian blood, and we cant identify with indians because we have spanish blood. What gives?

I can only identify with my spanish side because i'm pretty sure my indigenous side has been wiped out.

Such is life as a mixed race mutt

>inb4 amerimutt
I'm white, my ancestors are white, and I only interact with white people in my overwhelmingly white state

that's really not true desu

Which is whiter than between Portugal, Spain and Italy?

joder user soy yo!!

If you disregard Sicily, it's Italy