/sag/

General for discussions pertaining to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and the Maldives.

Attached: g.png (1200x900, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIfFGK6fEMk
youtu.be/s7Sm1pvKvoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

United Bengal soon, my brothers

Ooga Booga
Someone ban that AusMallu Nigga

Attached: 1550782530380s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Never gonna happen lol

Mumtaz bano will make it happen inshallah

obligatory post to meditate and reflect on what it is meant to be a Brahman

I wake up before sunrise and immediately offer prayers to Krishna, then I do pranam to the deity of the sun, Surya, as the sun slowly rises from the horizon, next proceed to a shower, clean my teeth using a Neem twig.

I then face either north or east on a pure sheet positioned on pure grounds, that remains undisturbed by any other object or article. I take 3 sippings of holy water and proceed to put on my forehead, bosom and tow arms a round mark of red powder (tilak). I then meditate on brahman itself for several minutes, before bowing and chanting mantras to the murtis of 5 deities (namely Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesh, Devi and Surya, also known as Panchayatana puja) as a means to raise to higher planes of the swinging pendulum of birth to death to rebirth (in order to the avoid duldrums of lower planes of existence which ulitmately distract the finite brain from contemplation of atman and brahman).

I've read the Vedas and Upanishads 108 times already and can recite Puranas off by heart, all in their original sanskrit. I've also studied the systems of logic from Nyaya, veered off into the Nastika metaphysics of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika, Advaita and Dvaita systems of ontology, the mathematics of Aryabhatta and countless Sutras on all topics and fields.

I avoid all tamasic foods and activities and try to avoid maya (worldly pleasures and attachments) as much as possible, as such all I own is an saffron shawl and i spoil all morsels of food with drops of water, to dull the taste (attachment to sensory pleasures only leads to misery and suffering). I do this because the entire material universe is a merely a distraction from reuniting the soul with the unknowable, infinite and immutable mind that underlies everything one materially senses. I haven't deliberately looked at a woman in 3 years (let alone touched or spoken to one) and I subsist solely off of begging for alms.

Attached: 1552981459203.png (528x522, 418K)

Fifth for Dhanush

Attached: 343A1F03-599B-40FA-9FA1-836C30463031.jpg (659x465, 27K)

He doesn't look that good.

Dhanush more like DANOS

>go on Tinder
>dont like anyone because you're sure you're not gonna get liked back anyway

Anyone know this feel?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-23-42-49-896_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 1.39M)

Eleventh for leg pic

Attached: sketch-1555347328725.png (1080x1278, 1.78M)

Post temperatures

Attached: 7CCDB9C6-977A-4C42-A42F-7C8AB6C448E7.jpg (640x466, 79K)

Not from London but it's the same temp where I actually am.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-180101.png (1080x2160, 419K)

Nope.

I have plenty of average-looking Indian friends who do well with women. The problem with most Indian men on Tinder is that they've no clue how to make themselves look attractive. Retarded pictures, awful bios, no game.

I’d freeze to death at 12 degrees. Having the AC at 22 itself is too cold for me

marry me nigga

Occasionally in July/August here it gets up to 30/30+, I can mostly handle it while the Anglos are out getting their feet stuck in melted tarmac. I would melt in ~37+ though, always happens when I visit relatives in Agra.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-180750.png (1080x2160, 1.08M)

This will happen again.

Attached: 1555141357913 (1).png (4232x2104, 1001K)

beautiful weather were having, ey lads?

Attached: Screenshot (171).png (549x407, 18K)

It's hot here in Jaipur. 39C during the day, 32C at night.

yeet we need to restore the mughal emperor, I hear a few descendants are still alive,

Attached: martseptim.jpg (480x360, 20K)

sucks to be you

I love Bhutan!

I stayed in AC all day though. First year student so they put us in AC rooms. Next year, it's going to be tough. I've seen seniors bringing cooler fans because from second year onwards we don't have AC rooms.

youtu.be/aIfFGK6fEMk
the conquest begins, all hail the emperor
FOR THE EMPIRE!!!!

That is in Uttarakhand. Gangotri to be exact.

whoa, whats your major?
im doin physics in DU

how do I deal with dark circles lads

Attached: bleach.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: w.png (601x448, 109K)

I guess bleaching your skin

eheheheheh rub my cum on your face indian girls will want to fuck you eheheheheheheh

I hate this guy. Closet homo

where ya from?

he once said he was too, in an english interview
trynna find the video rn

would you watch an indian adaptation of undetale where Shah Rukh Khan Plays as Sans?

Attached: eheheheheh.jpg (187x270, 12K)

Only if he plays the flower because he’s a gay lol

eheheheheh you got it buddy eheheheheheheh

You're right about that for me
I don't get matches at all

imagine the smell

Based and redpilled.

Hindu Empire=Best Empire.

About me:

Hello myself Virendra. i m engineer .... finished BTech at DU, did MTech in Amity ... currently working in multination BP, very fair skin and dark hair ... my father owner of box factory in Meerut .. I enjoy to play the cricket , watching picture film, hold hands and walking on beach.

only sex thank you

wow what an interesting man *right swipes u*

yes good firangi keep shilling for us

Attached: hnnnngghhhh.jpg (480x360, 17K)

we're not trained to woo women because our parents choose who we are to breed with, and if the woman denies us their bodies, we can divorce them, which is the equivalent of social suicide,they become untouchables, a dishonor to their families and pursue a quick death. A sad truth, but one advantageous to men, none the less

thx... u hav whtsapp jaanu? wat ur bra size is

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You are the "retarded cousin" branch of the Indo-European family.
Please don't ever change.

t. illiterate Tagore- and Sen-hating swine

MY BENGAL IS BEST ..............

i read their shit, same old drab rants about social issues, no figurative speech satire or wordplay, not memorable in the least

Mine is even worse

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15-01-59-12-830_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 134K)

youtu.be/s7Sm1pvKvoU

Heyyy.....u cn plus axpt frnd rqst Bhai......,........hmm........i snd frnd rqst u n facbok........jon r page "indan bares nd dadie"

Attached: indian_milk_man.jpg (540x960, 53K)