French girls

Attached: 1555276210922.jpg (1080x1138, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVWhJCMWNhQ&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want her to aggressively yank my doodle

She is half Ukraine (father side )
That round nose and eyes are Ukrainian features.

Tell her "je vote FN" (but only if you're into ballbusting)

I really want Russians to launch a terrible invasion on Ukraine so many Ukrainians can come here, now

Je ne vote pas, je support l'ideologie anarco-syndicaliste. Je suis affilie a la CNT.
*She marries me*

What are you? An armchair race analyst?

based quick learner

she looks like a north/slav desu. that nose and green eyes and cheek bones.. can't mistake

Everyone want like that, even in Korean community site they say and think like you Russia invade Ukraine and we can import many of Ukrainian chicks as slaves.

are you saying green eyes don't exist here

based incel losers from all over the world, wanting Ukraine to suffer just so they can see more ukrainian cuties (who will ignore them anyway) in the street

Everyone . Everyone thinks like you.

that's actually a full blooded mexican
t. racepro

Then everyone is BASED

no not that. it's the whole combo

hmm
well she's half-ukrainian jewish so you're not wrong

Amen youtube.com/watch?v=wVWhJCMWNhQ&t=7s

>wanting Ukraine to suffer just so they can see more ukrainian cuties (who will ignore them anyway) in the street
only, it works just like with the syrians and the other sand and actual niggers. you don't get qts, you get the males who take the low paying jobs and import their 1000 nigga family. /realitycheck

Bong bongi bong ? Hongi hongi zu see ppa sang ppa bong bong hongi ? Hongi Hong bong

Big if true

Attached: marta kostyuk.jpg (640x394, 45K)

50% steppe, 25% EEF, 25% hunter-gatherer.
I know my shit.

>posts a literal north african

Attached: 1554347047312.gif (365x400, 551K)

What's the point? Corean men have 2 inc peepees, thats why the chicks in Toronto are all fucking locals