Why is Italy so fucking based? No other European country has so many culturally significant cities...

Why is Italy so fucking based? No other European country has so many culturally significant cities, like for example Roma, Venezia, Firenze, Napoli, to name a few.
What does France have? Paris. Wow okay. Maybe Bordeaux because of the wine? That's it. The UK has fucking London and that's it. Nobody gives a shit about your other towns. Don't even get me started on Poland.
Italians also have the BEST food in the entire world, the best women (and men), and the best language in the entire world, and, if i may add this part, they even have a German speaking community in South Tyrole which is like a little cherry on their awesomeness-flavored ice cream. Did I mention they make the best ice cream?
They also have the best fashion in the world, AND Italians killed Anis Amri when German police couldn't.

Attached: rialtobruecke.jpg (680x465, 40K)

Lo so che sei Italiano

Go back to work, Gianluigi, people want their kebab pizzas

Not a fan, very brown and bad behaved people

second rate greece which is in turn a second rate turkey

For this

Attached: italia-divisa.png (418x599, 135K)

Also that picture looks like India

We have no significant city

Attached: 529C8CD9-69B8-40B3-BE89-358355ACE7AC.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I would never go to a third world country like Italy, if I would vacation today it would be to a White country like Australia, Netherlands, France or Germany, UK etc

Perhaps if shittaly was neighboring 2 war mongering shitholes like goymoney and rooshya they be pooland tier right now.

Fortunately for rhem Igor Stoltzmann your EU Army will not exist and you wont get a chance to pillage and loot them this century.

Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, Nice.
Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba, Granada.
Munich, Trier, Lubeca, Koln.
Lisboa, Oporto, Coimbra.

good, we are full already

these countries are not white anymore, sven

Attached: fr_1.jpg (720x480, 108K)

But they are

Attached: French.jpg (1908x1080, 280K)

this

the dishes aren't gonna wash themselves, luigi

>I would never go to a third world country like Italy, if I would vacation today it would be to a White country like Australia, Netherlands, France or Germany, UK etc

Attached: downloads.jpg (224x224, 9K)

Because they were romans.

>Singlehandedly made evropa relevant
How did they do it lads?

You have to go back Gennaro, eventuale Austria outclass shitaly in culture

OH MY GOD REGNO DI NAPOLI IS SO FUCKING BIG IM GONNA SQUIRT

there's literally nothing in napoli and wtf is firenze

Attached: notre flame.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

Must've been an Italian from this thread