So is Pewdiepie-san just a tax-avoiding asshole who has never had to struggle in his life and that's why he's giving up...

So is Pewdiepie-san just a tax-avoiding asshole who has never had to struggle in his life and that's why he's giving up on the Nippon Dream or is it really so hard to immigrate to Japan that even a millionaire who constantly fellates the country's dick and supports their culture and nationalism can't get in? I need to know if I should just give up my dreams and kill myself.

Attached: irglyhlxi6n01.png (600x600, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2fRC55rA8w
youtube.com/watch?v=zDUi3NP6GTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought he was living in London.

Brighton

Brighton, the gay hipster capital of the UK. He's always wanted to move to Japan though and travels there all the time and in today's vlog finally admitted they think it's too hard even after traveling there to meet up with people and negotiate everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2fRC55rA8w

Ireland is the tax haven, I've never heard of rich people going to Brighton to pay less tax.

Wow I wanna move to Japan too desu neeeeeee kawaii blöööö ööööö

Shut the fuck up

>hard to immigrate to Japan

you can give up
if you don't speak Japanese (business visa applicants face high level bureaucracy obviously in Japanese only, pewdiepie probably tried to apply for this)
or
you're not a high profile entertainer/sportsman/chef (if your special skills are godly this is the easiest visa)
or
you don't have a Japanese gf with marriage prospect (spouse visa also OK, but don't try marriage fraud, Japanese authorities are not as forgiving like yours with that twitch thot)

What ever do you mean user-kun kawaii desuuu neeeeeee :3 :3 :3

Did he ever say he wanted to move to Japan?

lmao ya finna seething europoor

This guy better scram outta England before he pisses off Muslims or Sikhs. He already trod on thin lines memeing Bangladeshis.

Yes, he explicitly was there just a few weeks ago for that purpose. See

Well if your dream is to move there gosaimasu Leaf-Chan, maybe we can move to Japan ( Nippon ) together arigamasu :3 :3

Seriously though OP why do you want to move to Japan? Imagine wagecucking in Japan, must be fucking torture. Pewds probably just wants to move there so he can post any video he wants without getting sued or whatever, plus he's rich so he won't have to work and can just focus on breeding his QT wife. Imagine wagecucking 12 hours a day in Japan. Probably sucks ass.

I am learning Japanese, though I think it would be much easier to learn if I lived there. I can accept Pewdipie's Japanese is so terrible he probably failed that part. But he is high-profile, how could he of all people be struggling? Like a lot of people complain about things like rent and a job but he has enough money to just buy a house and never work again (but the job he does have will pay him no matter where he lives).

I obviously wouldn't go for the wagecuck life, I've already done that here when I was younger and it got me nothing. I'm just trying to put in the work to have a goal to strive for but if it's really so hard to move there that even with the ideal life Pewdiepie has you can't do it, I think I would just like to take the easy way out now. Japan is the only country that's a step up from this one and I've grown tired of this one.

So how are you gonna support yourself over there?

Does he love Japan?

>though I think it would be much easier to learn if I lived there.
You'd end up in a gaijin English language bubble, senpai.

The same way I would here? My point is I would never get the sort of wagecuck job, I'm not looking to be a salaryman. I'm not looking to get rich.

A lot more than you, probably.

>The same way I would here
I don't get it. Do you know what Japanese work culture is like? How else do you expect to live there if you don't work? I don't get it Leaf-Sama

I doubt it. I'm a very private person so I don't talk with people anyway. But being there would force me to consume media in Japanese and just be around it everywhere.

>A lot more than you, probably.

Attached: 1554346762122.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Because Japan has a policy that you need a stable JOB and you need to prove that you will be WORKING and paying taxes to contribute to japanese society to get any kind of VISA.
Pewdiepie doesnt work or contribute to japanese society (inb4 he's a millionaire).

There are other types of VISAs like entertainer but I don' think doing youtube falls under any of those categories. And even if he had a VISA, he can't obtain property until her gets like a permant VISA or citizenship.

until you get there and get a kick in a face with a steel boot of reality.

Huh, turns out he is in India now.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDUi3NP6GTU

I'm not expecting to move there today. I don't know what I would do because I need to know if I can even move there before I worry about that. I'm not a successful person, I'm a loser who is on the verge of suicide. But I finally have a dream and want to know if it's really so difficult. I get that you think their work culture sucks but work culture here sucks too, I'm not suited for those sorts of job here or there. There are plenty of ways to make money that don't require putting on a suit and bowing to your boss everyday.

You can if you marry a Japanese girl.

>so I don't talk with people anyway.
>But being there would force me to consume media in Japanese and just be around it everywhere.
lol

zoom zoom zoom

Attached: 1538190731055.gif (931x682, 426K)

Just don't kill yourself user, that's fucking retarded and gay. If your dream is to move to Japan then you'll be able to do it one day, for better or worse.

Go back to India.

I know you're pretending to be retarded here but I already study Japanese. But now it is a completely useless skill. If I was there I would use it when I went to the convenience store or kept up with news or read the signs everywhere. That sort of shit. Plus, all the stuff I normally do anyway.

Mate, how old are you? You sound like a teenager.

>you don't have a Japanese gf with marriage prospect (spouse visa also OK, but don't try marriage fraud, Japanese authorities are not as forgiving like yours with that twitch thot)

If you want to marry a japanese person you'll need to get a dads signature then you'll be married to them for the rest of your life (cultural norms). From what I've heard, if you divorce, the japanese person you were married to can give statements if they find you unfit to partake on Japanese society. They can go as far as bar you from entering Japan ever again.

Sham marriage is the dumbest thing anyone could do, not to mention its subhuman behaviour. They have to be really desperate to resort to this if they dont love the person

you'll grow up eventually

Attached: 1554766741864.jpg (960x960, 91K)

I'm probably older than you, I'm at least older than Marzia. I'm just tired and depressed. Sounds like suicide it is.

Does he even speak japanese?

Lol, like they would let in a fucking Youtube "star" after the Logan story.

Godspeed.

Attached: 658456848.png (853x480, 299K)

Suicide is a waste

Japan has plenty of foreigners doing Youtube there for a living. Felix hangs out with them every time he goes there.

Not well. He may just do it for memes but claims he's learning.

Thanks for nothing.

Not really. Living is pretty pointless after a while.