Why didn't they just fly the water to Notre Dame?

Why didn't they just fly the water to Notre Dame?

Attached: 1555350480143.jpg (898x898, 171K)

>paris isn't paris anymore

Its Baris. not Paris you White scum

inside job

It would be quiet hard to find a lake to fill the tank in that area.
I guess they could fill the tank before taking off, but maybe that would be too dangerous since it would flood the whole neighbourhood. No one life's is at stake after all

the 800 year church matters more than immigrant lives

fucking do it you lazy cunts

Why didn't they just not start a fire?

Bari'

I thought the French were protesting because of the fuel tax so the government should give them free fuel and they can collect it at Notre Dame

where's marinette when you need her

Should have poured some covfefe on it amirite?

Maybe rocket man can send some flying tankers full of covfefe to Paris

>No one life's is at stake after all

Notre Dame is worth millions of lives you fucking philistine.

This is, of course, a terrible thing but nevertheless I am hopeful because of acceleration reasons

Because they wanted it to burn down

Fuck off frodo I am sick of your shit!

Attached: output-file.webm (320x576, 348K)

Was thinking they might be able to put it out
Nevermind

they must think they had the most entertaining ride on the seine ever

Those boats have recordings describing the monuments as they're passing near it. Imagine the narrator describing the cathedral as your watching it collapsing

this footage will be used in the future when muslim eventually conquered all europe

shiet

Notre Dame? More like Not There!

Attached: 6LomIM6.jpg (330x326, 75K)

Much more.

They are stupid. Fire is actually best put out with water.

Because the resulting steam explosion would level the area.

It was always burning since the world was turning.

i think it was because they were still evacuating everything inside. water damage is actually the biggest cause of $$$ damages in fires a lot of the time.

they thought they could probably get it back under control and didnt. now its gone.

ye where the fuck would they find water close to the cathedral ?????????????????????????

Attached: frenchtards.png (417x295, 91K)

You can't tank a firefighter plane on such a small place full of people. Only with helicopters

They did not know the source of fire, geniuses. How would you put out an electrical fire of that scale with water?
They did the right thing by assuming the fire started due to an electrical fault. You can't set fire from outside to a building made out of stone.

To be fair water bombers take a while to get up and running

so what ? he comes off as a man who tries to offer solutions, instead of crying like a bitch and lighting candles or whatever
that is a man of action, i wish he was my president
everything he said about france and paris is true btw

also if he is reading this, donald please bomb a random mosque in the middle east as payback for all the muslims laughing
same for israel, instead of crying i wish tonight bibi fires a few rockets

برغي

6 tons of water dropped from dozen of meters above. Good luck saving anything,retard.

dropping water from that big a height would put further pressure on the structure's frame and probably make it collapse

Attached: sheev.gif (422x250, 1.33M)

>same for israel
You wish

Attached: 928971DF-B7E0-483D-B1CF-6C8D7E0803AA.png (481x406, 42K)

yeah right

Attached: 1552649482594.jpg (400x300, 24K)

thank god.

grim

Fucking based. I am tired of all the #pray for campaigns with no action.

Man seeing a catedral older than my country getting destroyed by fire is truly a sad sight

>so what ? he comes off as a man who tries to offer solutions, instead of crying like a bitch and lighting candles or whatever
>that is a man of action, i wish he was my president

Imagine if during 9/11, Twitter had already existed. And while the 9/11 is happening, the French president at the time made a retarded tweet like

"So horrible to watch the attack in New York! Perhaps helicopters with giant safety nets attached could be used so the people in the towers can jump into them. Must act quickly!"

Hahahaha get fucked dumb frogshits hahaha

The mother burns along with her crown of thorns. Now is time to strike while the iron is hot. Lets laugh at the Christians.

well it is not so stupid and as a french person who cares i definitely don't hate him for it
sure he is a bit dumb but in a nice way, you can see he is well-meaning in his heart

based

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD