Why is the French IQ falling?

Why is the French IQ falling?

Attached: 1555354022610.jpg (750x847, 95K)

I like to mock the French but I'm not falling for it today, sorry.

>France
>Western

>don't have the intelligence to maintain the glories of our ancestors
>talking about IQ
Jesus Christ he is beyond moronic

They have to raise the standards for IQ every decade or so just so it doesn't become inflated

>glories of our ancestors

cringe

>We don't have the brains left to maintain the glories of our ancestors

This is the reason why Western civilization is falling. We let in too many low-IQ non-whites in the past 50 years.

People who cite “my ancestors” deserve to be buried alongside them. Alive.

The French IQ isn't falling, France's IQ is falling.

A hint

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

>memelyneux

Is IQ the only thing this guy talks about?

to be fair, someone has got to talk about it

IQ is a meme

IQ is destiny everywhere except for China which had abysmal IQs for most of the 20th century until they didn't.

yeah, neurologists when using it properly. Obviously people who complains about intelligence are retards and never talk with intelligent people because who would want to talk with sensationalist tard?

it's not

These are not arguments.

>france spends entire late 18th century up until now fighting religion
>get super sad when church is burnt down
you got what you wished for you idiots. you killed your culture and religion.

Ok Pinocchio

>The Flynn effect is the substantial and long-sustained increase in both fluid and crystallized intelligence test scores that were measured in many parts of the world over the 20th century.[1] When intelligence quotient (IQ) tests are initially standardized using a sample of test-takers, by convention the average of the test results is set to 100 and their standard deviation is set to 15 or 16 IQ points. When IQ tests are revised, they are again standardized using a new sample of test-takers, usually born more recently than the first. Again, the average result is set to 100. However, when the new test subjects take the older tests, in almost every case their average scores are significantly above 100.

This. Just look at IQ difference between European countries. All of the successful countries have relatively high IQs while all the shitty ones like Ireland have low IQs.

go outside stefan

source?
I remember Nixon saying once "orientals" had higher iq than whites

It could be the cause or it could be the effect. People like Stefan Molyneux look at everything at a surface level to reaffirm their beliefs.

Attached: naa1.jpg (567x565, 34K)

>AHHH STOP MOCKING ME! IM TRYING TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND YOU ARE JUST POSTING WOJAKS

Attached: 6827B5B6-3E78-41F1-901E-2A290F5B7FEB.png (384x293, 17K)

The Flynn Effect does not prove that IQ is not valid. Just that enviroment plays a role in it.
In fact, in many western countries the Flynn Effect has already ended (even reversing now)

Attached: naa3.jpg (891x1280, 259K)