What a bright idea, you fucking retard

What a bright idea, you fucking retard.

Attached: DF5E0457-9972-4EAF-83D8-06364C7FB2EF.jpg (1125x1144, 367K)

He is right.

It's a Cathedral, not a library. Just pour as much water on it as possible.

Why not?

Attached: 4CDD9A6F-8158-48E8-A779-CD6F2928209E.jpg (1125x1046, 560K)

Yeah, we must be sure tons of water would finish fire work

he's tweeting faster than his own shadow.

This is obvious, why Frenches don't use it?

>tfw when Trump was elected we seriously thought there would be tard handlers to screen his tweets

>Miss with a helicopter

because you don't fly planes at very low altitude above a city, and you don't throw tons of water on a fragile structure with approximative accuracy, especially when tenth of thousands people are gathering in the near streets and firemen are working around

Lame

Helicopter, set up a perimeter, drop water gradually from the helicopter in the beginning, done

not to mention that even at it's best, you can only hope to be accurate within 500 meters with a water drop
so you'd flatten the entire neighborhood trying to hit the Notre Dame

>president says something stupid
>within minutes a news article is up with experts explaining why he's an idiot
this country man

why jets fighters couldn't stop terrorists during 911 ?

Don't elect a retard to a position of authority and you won't need a 24/7 expert panel to diffuse his retarded ideas before people hurt themselves trying it.

it's the president, that's what should happen
scratch that
what should happen is these people screen his tweets BEFORE he makes them

Imagine you dump a bucket full of water on a burning house of cards

By now I think Trump deliberately makes dumbass statements because he knows it will keep adding fuel to his fire and make news no matter what.

He might be a drooling retard, but he's still better than Hillary Clinton.

Imagine sitting on your ass doing nothing

hello cnn defense force

And sperging out like a bull in a china shop is suppose to help?

i thoughts all your presidents writings must be archived, there is literally some people paid with your tax to screencap his tweets.

kek

Did you miss firefighters actually going inside of the church?

>yuropoors don't have these in their countries

Literal third worlders

Attached: helicopter-cali-forestfire.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

That's a legitimate question tbqh.

>just bomb it with water lol

I think it's kinda stupid everyone is attacking him but is he actually retarded?

Right now the plan seems to be to let it burn down.

Because the entire building would collapse.

What's that pathetic bucket?

Attached: 3._1637009.jpg (1200x838, 635K)

>americans don't even understand for what purpose and how works the engines they ask to use
is publically showing your stupidity some kind of bant ?

I dont get it. It's not like it's a grease fire. Why not try to stop the fire with water bending?

That's bullshit and you know it.

You mean like it has now?

He mentioned it hours ago you morons also he is not that informed since he's at a meeting in Minneapolis it was just a quick response after being briefed on his plane.

Because 9/11 was staged to start a war in the middle east.

>yfw water benders make the best fire fighters

>the lengths Drumphtards will go to defend the retarded ramblings of a senile old man
The worst part is that if anyone, literally anyone else, has said the same thing, you would turn on what passes for the logical portion of your brain and laugh.

>jumps blindly to defend Trump's obviously retarded remark
>"FUCK CNN! they go out of their way to blindly adhere to their NPC rhetoric."

Attached: 1555115844878.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Maybe he shouldn't immediately broadcast all of his thoughts out loud ok

Attached: sad 8 year old.jpg (606x358, 37K)

> (OP)
>>the lengths Drumphtards will go to defend the retarded ramblings of a senile old man
>The worst part is that if anyone, literally anyone else, has said the same thing, you would turn on what passes for the logical portion of your brain and laugh.
>>jumps blindly to defend Trump's obviously retarded remark
>>"FUCK CNN! they go out of their way to blindly adhere to their NPC rhetoric."

Attached: soy wojak.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Calm down, bro.

>know nothing about a topic (in this case, fighting fires)
>ramble off the most obvious solution like everyone is retarded except you
Just say "Gee that sucks, Godspeed Frenchies" or something similar. Don't say "Did you try putting water on it?" because at best you sound like a retard, and at worst you insulted someone for presuming that they're retarded.

Attached: 1554598895746.gif (480x360, 729K)

the biggest helicopters for fire enguilfing available are the russian mi ones you dense retard

Attached: 1555261286577.png (671x473, 60K)

The problem is he keeps making retarded statements despite having access to the most knowledge on the fucking planet.

Just cover Paris with sand.

>Russian Be-200, Capacity: 12,010 L
>American DC-10, Capacity: 45,000 L
>American 747 Supertanker, Capacity: 74,000 L
Should've used the Il-76, that one at least makes 3rd place

Attached: twitter-image-drop-in-chile5 750xx968-545-32-24.jpg (750x422, 22K)

We use chinooks for that here.

We do deploy the military on our land here.

>he was pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1510603534482.jpg (240x193, 9K)

To make the Parisians feel more at home?

Attached: 1555325557235.jpg (540x509, 59K)

That's not how the mechanism works works Sven.

>that time an Mi-26 overloaded with people got shot down
>into a minefield

Attached: 1555104354010.png (1038x1074, 1.09M)

What about he starts acting presidential and shuts the fuck up instead of pretending he knows everything

Because prior to 9/11 not all fighter bases had their jets armed and ready to go. Plus, the scramble order was issued way too late

I could accept that if Obama were held to the same standard (he wasn't).

>spend billions each years in military
>jets aren't armed nor ready
>muuuuh why can't you bring helicopters to drop tons of water in a couple of minutes

Because he didnt make retarded tweets every day

Yeah, capacity would've been a good argument if they could scoop.

Attached: 18ca58ekeopyejpg.jpg (800x450, 64K)

I'm not even that user. But having armed jets ready to scramble at all times was seen as an unnecessary cold war thing to do. Their only purpose of existence is to intercept Russian bombers. And like I said, the scramble order was given too late

Yes, sadly.

We do have 24/7 yets ready. But it comes with being a small country. One airbase can cover the entire country.
And Belgian jets also cover our country as we have a shared air defense. So if we dont take off then Belgium goes.

Oh fuck off mate, Fox news spent weeks trying to get the public angry at Obama because of a choice of sauce during a media stunt at some local restaurant.
Not to mention Trump himself fueled the massive "birther" media witch hunt.
It's silly how much CNN and MSNBC sensationalise the irrelevant dumb shit Trump does but Obama was hounded by the conservative mainstream press like a crack head looking for the next hit.

Do it from helicopter!

Yes. It just happened to be that the jets near Nyc had no reason to be armed at all times. Nothing like 9/11 had ever happened before, and its not like Russian bombers would be flying towards nyc anyways.

But now its doctrine for all bases tasked with the interception mission to have armed jets on alert

We suffer frequent Russian fly-by's though. The US doesn't really have any incursions into their airspace, and when they do it's near Alaska.

this nigga really living free in your heads
What ever happens, always got to make it about Trump

I dont like Trump either but you guys are o b s e s s e d

and why helicopters able to throw tons of water on a fragiel building should be ready to operate in an area where there is absolutely 0 risk of fire forest, you know, the purpose why you use those helicopters..

We fly near Russian over the Baltic all the time. Its called the Baltic air patrol and the Ruskies scramble sukhois every time we even get close to them. There are a few dutch pilots deployed to this mission every year I believe

it's not really wise for the head of state to express his feelings on twitter that fast

>that's going to collapse the entire structure
The fire spread and the structure collapsed anyway, it was better to put it out immidiately and accept the damage

I never said that m8

I was talking about the US having a need for planes on standby of course.

So what?
Yes he's a stupid cunt, just ignore him
You are obsessed

TIDF to the rescue

you would have damaged more than just the wood roof doing so.

absolutely retarded

Oh, I see what you're saying now. You're absolutely right, there is like no reason to have jets armed and on alert in Ohio for example.

>obsessed
you're the one obsessed to defend him somehow

We have a bunch of F-16s in Lithuania yeah. We belong to the British battlegroup in charge of defending the baltics. Just like Denmark and Norway I believe.

>no u
ebin

Attached: 1543771570335.png (457x500, 59K)

I did a training exercise in Norway with a bunch of Dutch guys. Cool guys, but drink too much for me

>no u
well you're the one crying about people being obsessed while doing so..

inb4 Trump suggests to give the cathedrals guns

>He doesnt know

jesus it was just a constructive offhand suggestion you anal faggots