Christchurch was an inexcusable act of terror against innocent human beings like you and me. Fathers lost their sons...

>Christchurch was an inexcusable act of terror against innocent human beings like you and me. Fathers lost their sons, children lost their mothers, women lost their husbands. To laugh at such an event shows moral decay beyond redemption.
>Notre Dame? It's just a building, it can always be rebuilt

Attached: giga.jpg (680x794, 33K)

Nobody care about mudslimes, they should be genocided. The church is more valuable than the life of 1.000.000 mudslimes

The toe of a muslim is worth more than your entire simian species.

don't know who's worse, the salty snow chink or the goatfucker in the states

Die in a mosque subhuman. God doesn't want your filfth here

one iota of an african mosque's pebble is worth more than every brazilian.

No building is more valuable than a Muslim's life. Your Christian cuckoldry doesn't apply to us, liveleak ape.

>monkey calling anyone subhuman

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (404x389, 32K)

>t.

Attached: tf.jpg (640x462, 156K)

>Abd Allah ibnAmr ibn al-`As said:
“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity!’“
Our Prophet PBUH stated that our lives are more valuable than the Kaaba. That's why Islam creates warriors while Christianity makes cuckolds.

>how pure and good your fragrance is
sounds pretty gay (and therefore haram) if you ask me

well, I would trade notre dame for a complete extinction of all shitslims on the planet

based

Attached: 1554761083843.jpg (1000x600, 87K)

t. Maomé Al-Folha

The Notre Dame had more value than every human being alive today

Seething retards, look out for bullets when going to the mosque, lol

Yes they are. This brazilian is based

Christianity also never really tells anyone to value the buildings over their lives, but here we are. I would say it's more related to westerners being upset of losing something a building which formed part of their national history and was a widely regarded tourist attraction. With that said, I'm sure certain zealous people are greatly upset over the burning and will be remarking this is a sign of the end times, just like with all religions. Whether or not a certain message is given in religion, it will always be misunderstood.

>That's why Islam creates warriors while Christianity makes cuckolds.
You can thank the protestant reformation for that. Before that, most christians were willing to fight heretics and the like, but out of the content that the NT and the Quran provide, sure, Islam has a more warrior culture. Not that it makes it a better religion whatsoever.

Based

cringe wh*Te worshipper

The only thing Islam creates is inbred goat rapists like yourself