Do people with brown eyes feel like they don't fit in in these countries?

Do people with brown eyes feel like they don't fit in in these countries?

Attached: 1552924014392.png (1280x1024, 49K)

some bavarians look like southern italians desu

The man in this pic is a German

Attached: der-checker-eisbrecher-alexander-wesselsky.jpg (840x630, 34K)

No one cares faggot.

Attached: the-beatles2.jpg (3000x1817, 1006K)

No, brown eyes are so common it's impossible to not fit anywhere in the world. It's just neutral and nobody will find your eyes beautiful or alluring.

They're rare in Northern Europe

Attached: 1554809568250.png (1045x800, 494K)

bump

>blue & gray/green, dark green and hazel excluded

wtf?

Yes, because blondies are a bunch of cucks which would gladly let you impregnate their wives and daughters.

It means dark green and hazel were excluded. Because they aren't light

I know of quite a few Norwegians with brown eyes. Also a lot of Brits have brown eyes. I'd say 10 percent of scandis have brown or brownish eyes. Probably 20 to 35 percent of Brits have brown or dark eyes

whY do you keep posting this?
You really think there are people with brown eyes in the UK, or in fact any of those countries

*no people

OK maybe in the UK it's not that uncommon but in those other countries brown eyes will make you stand out and get beaten for looking like an arab.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 Chilean pianist performs in Poland after being beaten for 'looking like a (630x614, 360K)

I do feel a bit inferior to people with beautiful blue and green eyes.

Depends on the appearance as well. My sister has really dark brown eyes but blond fair and pale skin. She could easily pass as nordic

You cannot look European with brown eyes.

There were always more brown-eyed Europeans than Uralic invader mutant """Europeans""".

European hunter gatherers were blue eyed. Southerners and brown eyes are the result of anatolian farmer invasions.

Why did Spanish natives have blue eyes?

Attached: whg.jpg (474x300, 23K)

non brown eyes are a thing outside of europe
not common, but not zero either

less than 1 percent. 0 percent in asia and africa

Attached: Official_Presidential_portrait_of_Thomas_Jefferson_(by_Rembrandt_Peale,_1800)(cropped) (1).jpg (732x900, 241K)

>painting

Bavarians are MED BVLLS.

Attached: 35604-1434714286.jpg (3387x4403, 2.27M)

>green eyes
nordic to the core

What does that change about Thomas Jefferson a man of English ancestry having brown eyes?

Pic related is Alex Turner British musician from Northern England. If you told anyone that he wasn't European you'd be laughed at

>green
lmao

Dude 90% of """green""" eyed copers on this board will tell you that's green.

Forgot pic

Attached: Alex_Turner_(musician)_2011.jpg (250x337, 28K)

This is considered green btw

Attached: 1550166416035.jpg (640x1069, 72K)

Looks Lebanese

Good memeing my friend. I've met Lebanese people before and none are what Jow Forums wants you to think. They're not all pale and european appearing. There more Turks who look white than Lebs

Why are Jow Forumstards so fucking obsessed with bringing their shit to our board?

I'm banned from Jow Forums

Attached: banned.png (1019x236, 80K)

lmao, do you seriously think no one in northern europe has brown eyes? if anything having bright blue eyes is a rarity in most of england, and I've seen countless people with dark eyes in netherlands, denmark, and norway

>I've seen countless people with dark eyes in netherlands, denmark, and norway
New arrivals don't count

The real question is.....was Ataturk white?

Claimed descent from anatolian Turks from Aydin on his dad's side and his mother was supposedly of Yorok Turkish origin

Attached: o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMx4fe8n9xF2aW4Vxp1gA.jpg (550x545, 56K)

Yes he is white. Whiter than Emma Watson and

I didn't mean immigrants, that should have been obvious unless you have autism, which actually you might have seeing how weirdly obsessed with this complete non-issue you are

No one cares

As always ignore the Canadian. At least the Quebecois have a genuine identity

Even with green eyes, I don't think I'd fit there.

This is how most Latin Americans larping as whites look like.

Attached: 000a0absbs00mAHJAPAPA033img03.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)