I'm English, but my heart goes out to you, Frenchbros. This is just devastating. An icon of not just French...

I'm English, but my heart goes out to you, Frenchbros. This is just devastating. An icon of not just French, but European civilisation, burning before our very eyes. I feel like crying.

Attached: _106463718_053452505-1.jpg (695x441, 43K)

You sound like a bitch

How did the fail to install fire suppression systems at a site like that? The Vatican itself installed a bunch of foam sprayers at key sites back in the 1970's.

Who started the fire?

Billy Joel

Agreed.

We need to keep our faith in God at times like this.

faggot

Absolute poofter

>I'm English, but my heart goes out to you, Frenchbros. This is just devastating. An icon of not just French, but European civilisation, burning before our very eyes. I feel like crying.

Attached: 1555267599848.png (540x510, 124K)

wtf I can’t give OP any gold

Some blue collar waggie doing restoration work

My sympathy goes out to the Gallic people, who had their sacred sites burned or in other ways destroyed by the Christians.

Lamo glad my two local cathedrals have never set on fire, god truly is an Anglo

Will the wagie who was smoking a cigarette in the wrong spot going to be publically guillotined for this?

The french can get fucked. I hope it collapses.

based god setting fire to buildings that were made to worship him in

You weren't crying when they were razing Warsaw and raping Berlin you beady cunt. Fuck off with your fake shit.

Attached: claude frollo.png (1172x659, 427K)

Should have used more stone
Stone doesnt burn

its just a building

Based. Is that why you burned it though?

He wasn't even a sperm cell yet dumbass

Of course the american fatass would be completely insensitive to anything related to history or culture.
This post brought to you by McDonalds!

No, it's not. It's much more than that.

do not worry
they will build a nice mosque on that place as a new image of european civilization

t. muselman

SEETHING

There are extinctors every 10 meters but the fire started in the area with renovation work shortly after the workers left

it's one of the most famous buildings ever and is a massive cultural asset, it's not some shit suburban house or some warehouse in the middle of nowhere

>You weren't crying when they were razing Warsaw and raping Berlin you beady cunt.
Everytime, kek.

KURWY KURWY PALĄ SIĘ!
PALĄ SIĘ
PALĄ SIĘ!

I don't think anyone other than us and the French understand having an attachment to a building like this.

Just make sure consturction workers are extra careful when in or near Westminster.

The Houses of Parliament are basically a big tinderbox, but thankfully it's well known and they're trying very hard to address it.

It's weird, even though I'm not really religious it's the fact that it's a religious building that makes it much more heartbreaking.

Attached: 1337443284609.png (200x300, 16K)

It will be rebuilt, and like the ship of theseus we will wonder if it is the same Notre Damme that was built all those years ago.

some places don't matter

You don't need to be religious to understand its significance and why this is a tragic loss
That's basic human decency

Consturction workers already nearly destroyed a national treasure 20 years ago by burning down Windsor Castle.

What I mean is that I don't feel like it would bother me so much if it wasn't a religious building.

>the level of arrogance

Attached: 411F5286-7D4E-442B-9054-A1E30F5C8187.png (800x1120, 1.61M)

The Notre Dame is worth more than the life of every single Polish subhuman combined.

Anybody who isn't a retard understands it

>t.

Attached: Diego_de_Landa.jpg (600x361, 100K)

The rose window has been completely destroyed. It was made in the 13th century.

Attached: file.png (638x479, 641K)

I wonder if any of these will be around 5000 years like the pyramids

looks like some new age crystal energy shit

Germans destroyed the Reims cathedral in 1914 and it's fine nowadays.
We'll just rebuild it.

Attached: img_3431[1].jpg (2217x1266, 728K)

>Built before the Ashikaga shogunate.
>It's just a building

Source?

Won't be the same

Chartres and Nantes burnt too in the last 200 years.

Attached: pernot-incendie-1836_mba_chartres-ville[1].jpg (1197x800, 102K)

Yes it will, have some faith for once. It would be disrespectful if they didn't.

Give it 200-300 years.

That's probably what people said the other times Notre Dame had to be rebuilt too

That happened to brown people they don't matter duh, sillyboi dont cha know

Jap are constantly destroying and rebuilding their stuff. Not they really have a choice here though, considering they have hundreds of earthquakes every years that wear down the buildings.

>be safety engineer
>don't do job and join gilets jaunes
>culturally significant landmark burns down
wow

Fuck. I feel so sad.

Have you seen the Reims windows? They're disgusting.

Guy who lives close to ND claims he heard two loud explosions right before the church began burning.

>baaw but what about our tragedy 500 years ago

Attached: DDC8ED2D-B2FC-46D9-AF36-6DD24A783FD9.jpg (232x217, 9K)

They'll build a really nice mosque in the place, maybe with a bakery and a white flag shop on the side.

>i-it was my opposition's fault!
trying your best to keep this under the wraps huh?
pic related, I got warned for telling the truth

Attached: Capture.png (661x206, 68K)

>t. is crying about some unimportant cathedral

I'm not even french I wish gookmoot would fix my flag

I just want to shitpost in peace

All the structure and architecture has been 3D mapped with a micrometer precision, everything can be rebuilt as an exact copy. Of course, if you care that a precise stone has been carved by some random worker 800 years ago rather another random worker in 2019, there's nothing we can do about it.
More importantly, the priest of the cathedral said that the artwork has been saved and put to safety.

>I'm not even french
I know you aren't, Macron

>unimportant
It is objectively more culturally important than your entire cartel of a country.

Difference is christians are a minority now. I guarantee people, perhaps even people in government, will cry for another use for the site.

Fuck off Varg

just make a copy of the original stained glass instead of post-modernist abstract shit, problem solved

The masked man, the mercenary

I haven‘t been to Reims, but Chagall’s windows in Metz are absolutely glorious.

This is what you allied scum get for siding against Hitler.
He would have prevented this.

Attached: sad hitler.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

Am I the only french who doesn't give a fuck about this shit ?

underrated

this is what you get after killing natives and destroying their culture, catholics

This, even the statues and gargoyles were moved prior to the fire, and yeah similar instances have occurred with other French cathedrals in the past and look how they turned out, beautifully restored. Without a doubt it can be restored to the way it was before and I'm glad we have the technology to do these things, it's almost incredible.

No. Don't worry, you're not special snowflake.

Not if things keep going in this direction. Mudslimes will erase every last trace of Christian and the preceding Roman civilization because their book tells them to destroy anything not Islamic.

>french

imagine what will happen to brazil after several years of bolsonaro, then

I'm sure the other muslims don't give a fuck

He literally wanted it burned to the ground you dumbfuck

>He would have prevented this
Hitler is responsible for the destruction of more cultural heritage than any other single man in history.

well said bro, that Cathedral is also a symbol of the white european civilization

Proofs.

>German hating the greatest man of his race.
Pathetic.
I spit on you modern germans. You disgust me with your spinelessness.

>french

Attached: 1530999060739.png (731x842, 49K)

>european too poor to build new building

Je pisse sur le Coran, ça te va comme justification ?

America-tier arrogance
It's a loss for all of western civilisation and European history, every sensible person cares just as much as any Brit or Frenchman, you aren't special

>no arguments
>poleddit sperging
Based.

Based

>Stained glass windows are all destroyed.
What a waste

Do French even care these things anymore? I mean their population is already, what, 80% muslims.

Any german that speaks ill of Hitler is worthless to address. You are a traitor to your people.

t. leonid

Attached: a042c9372d136a1f3cc400044618e30c6f51227b4e8a26f89467ce5b4f3e7b8f.jpg (800x600, 112K)

>"European"
>"European"
>"European"
>"European"

Go read about the 4th Crusade.

hahahahhahaa

based