Imagine your country only being known for getting genocided and having a diaspora of celebrity coalburning whores

Imagine your country only being known for getting genocided and having a diaspora of celebrity coalburning whores

Attached: image.png (364x358, 126K)

Give it a generation or two and that will be sweden.

There's a really old Armenian graveyard in my home town yet most people barely know anything about Armenians.

Attached: ifd.png (1280x960, 1.89M)

Based

That's interesting. Where in India do you live?

Y Guatemela? Conocido por nada pero ser el Mexico de Mexico,

Tell me more about Armenia.

I want to hear more. Eager to learn.

Surat

First Christian country

Ethiopia? Palestine for christian palestinians?

>never heard of it
>metro 6 million
Jesus...

But it's in northwestern india so I assume these graves goes back to the old Hellenistic period?

>palestine
no such thing

Nah it was probably build around 17th century iirc.

t. christian hating kike

>Palestinian
No such thing. Stop using Christian Arabs for your shitty agenda, you disgusting mud.

Based.

Murat come home to almanya

>celebrity coalburning whores
sounds like Swedish popstars

cringe

Their word for "street" kinda looks like "hnnng"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 Google'i tõlge.png (1077x214, 12K)

I like that

Khachaturian is one of the leading composers in 20th century, he is my personal favorite from that era (well, mb after Shostakovich), Kasparov is the chess GOAT, also that dude from system of a down. These are from the top of my head, i think it's already quite enough to say they are rich for talents, there are countless nations with comparable population, but they have never produced anyone that could match the greatness of abovementioned

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 8K)

They have Petrosyan

Attached: 1441782395111584154.jpg (640x480, 21K)

I like the architecture. Very nice

Don’t talk shit about Kanye’s wife

it was self defence against armenian rebels and russian army

This is why you can never join the EU.
You can genocide people, but you have to say it was wrong afterwards and dedicate the next 80 years bending over backwards to show how guilty you feel.