You will never hear the words "I love you" directed at you

>you will never hear the words "I love you" directed at you
>you will never be hugged tightly by a girl whose hair smells nice
>you will never run home through the rain with your long-term romantic partner and hear her laughing as you rush to escape the rain
>you will never travel to a town you've never visited before one weekend with your girlfriend and enjoy walking around and finding somewhere to eat
>you will never have a girlfriend who looks nice in her breton sweater
>you will never have a girlfriend who clutches your forearm when thunder breaks in the distance at night
>you will never have a girlfriend who tells you she's bored and is content to sit on your lap while you're doing something autistic on the computer
>you will never meet a girl's parents and have them react positively to you that makes her proud of you
>you will never have anyone who wonders if you're thinking about them
>you will never have a girl inflate her cheeks and widen her eyes to make you laugh
>you will never sit up in bed and see your cute girlfriend in her pyjama pants with messy hair and wearing one of your tshirts which is baggy on her
>you will never have the lights go out in your apartment and have your cute, loyal girlfriend giggle as she holds the torch while you try and return the trip switch to its normal position

How do you feel these feelings in your country?

Attached: doyourbest.jpg (1038x720, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffAcO86eIZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCs5150EqeM
youtube.com/watch?v=LdQCqJKenc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a girl, but I really wish you happiness in your life and hopefully you get a gf who fills you with love.

Thanks, you too.

I feel it every day
27 years :(

>you will always just fuck prostitutes

To be honest, I don't think I would be able to experience love the way I envision it, even if I got a girlfriend. The unconditional love from my mother will likely be the closest experience to it (not in that way, you sick fucks).

Feels good not being an incel.

I'm not fond of scams, everyone knows love is not real.

>you will never be kissed
>you will never cuddle with a shy, sensitive girl
>you will never be gossiped about excitedly by a girl who loves you
>you will never overcome your introversion and cynicism and learn to appreciate life in the company of a girl whose enthusiasm and positivity is contagious
>you will never be anyone's 'special someone'
>you will never slowdance in your bedroom with a cute, old-fashioned girl
>you will never date a girl who considers you both her best friend and her lover
>you will never lay in bed on a Sunday morning smiling weary-eyed at a girl who is smiling back and squinting a little after waking up beside you
>you will never go for a walk at night with your long-term shy girlfriend in light rain
>you will never listen to Yo La Tengo with a girl who is curious about you and likes being around you
>you will never have a girl awkwardly ask if you would like to meet her parents sometime maybe
>you will never rediscover your sense of childlike fun and goofiness in the company of a girl who likes that side of you better than the depressed, hard-to-reach, negative person most people know you as
>you will never have a girlfriend whose more extroverted older sister feels relieved that her shy, studious younger sibling has finally found a guy who appreciates her and makes her happy
>you will never feel soft, warm fingers tenderly stroking the side of your face

youtube.com/watch?v=ffAcO86eIZ8

Attached: wojak.jpg (225x225, 10K)

jesus christ just fuck off, you don't deserve any of this.

too blackpilled to care, i know i dont deserve it

You’re going to make it just fine. I believe in you.

>you will never buy a birthday present for your girlfriend based on something she briefly mentioned liking and wishing she owned in a conversation several months previously
>you will never listen to crickets in the long grass behind your girlfriend's parent's rural home while visiting them for the first time and be left outside on the back porch with her and look over to say something to her but find her asleep with your jacket covering her and a sweet smile on her face
>you will never meet your long-time crush for a romantic dinner date and feel nervous and unqualified as you wait in her living room chatting with her single mother and have her finally appear in the doorway and feel your heart capsize because of how beautiful she looks
>you will never have a whispered conversation about your fears, memories, hopes and ambitions with your girlfriend in bed at night with the lights turned out
>you will never feel your girlfriend squeeze your forearm as lightning briefly illuminates the room and thunder begins breaking in the distance
>you will never eat Asian food cross-legged on the mattress you share with your cute, tired-eyed girlfriend who looks up at you with noodles hanging from her mouth and covers her mouth because she's starting to laugh
>you will never grip your girlfriend's arm as she steps into the street as the streetlight turns to green and have her look surprised with her eyebrows raised and her lips forming an 'o'
>you will never make eye contact with a girl and immediately sense that she likes you and that she can tell you like her too and that your briefly shared gaze is like a secret between you both that you return to every few minutes just to make sure and just to have that feeling in your belly again and to feel your heart begin racing again and your face flushing and your thoughts become tender and pure knowing that in fifteen minutes or so when everyone leaves the room you'll have to try muster enough self-esteem and positivist to approach her

Attached: windowrain.jpg (788x716, 100K)

Tfw gf but your parents cucked you out of your youth up until 24
What now int

do you even make an effort to get what you want?

How did you meet please?

so what? not a big deal

>We are the hope that people will one day be able to understand each other.
>And we are the words "I Love You"
>But that's just a pretense, a selfish belief, like some kind of prayer, it can't possibly last forever, eventually i'll be betrayed and it will abandon me, but i still want to see them again because at the time i know my feeling were real.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-05-02h00m36s257.png (853x480, 470K)

This makes me sad

Anyway, this man has a great point

>>you will never have a girlfriend who clutches your forearm when thunder breaks in the distance at night
>>you will never have a girlfriend who tells you she's bored and is content to sit on your lap while you're doing something autistic on the computer
>>you will never have a girl inflate her cheeks and widen her eyes to make you laugh
>>you will never be gossiped about excitedly by a girl who loves you
>you will never eat Asian food cross-legged on the mattress you share with your cute, tired-eyed girlfriend who looks up at you with noodles hanging from her mouth and covers her mouth because she's starting to laugh

These sound shitty and irritating, get some taste and stop falling for the manic pixie dream girl bullshit. And if you want a gf just go out and get one, none of the stuff you listed is particularly unique or special.

reading that thread it's incredible how romance fiction and teen movies can destroy the minds of virgins, you are infected by kike fiction depicting upper class people, be aware of that.

This is pathetic, even by Jow Forums's standards.

t. incel

if you are ugly it's waste of time to make efforts
also the time is limited

What's wrong with desiring these things? I don't understand the objection.

Lame rebuttal. Focusing on images or flashes taken directly from shitty romantic comedies or teen movies isn't interesting and it has nothing to do with love or relationships. But then, you'd know that if you ever experienced love and you clearly haven't.

There is no hope. Every year I grow more miserable, making it even more unlikely to find a gf.

I have so much love to give, but it's all bottled up inside of me.

You just desire a fictional depiction of romance, it's not different from having a waifu really

Can I have cute asian gf tho?

Attached: 1554315327960.jpg (736x1017, 149K)

>if you are ugly it's waste of time to make efforts
Not really true, but all the crap OP described will be happening with an ugly girl is all.

if you don't try you shouldn't complain. you're not entitled to love.

Attached: 1546587238419.png (1920x800, 751K)

But if they are easily attainable by the average person, what is wrong with it?

What does romance involve, in your opinion / experience?

99% of people that are ugly are ugly by choice

Get a pet.

this is the most retarded post i've ever seen

>What does romance involve, in your opinion / experience?
A relationship is founded in mutual trust which has to grow out of honesty, the problem is people are not honest, not even to themselves

Have whatever relation you want as long as it is founded on honesty

shower, get a haircut, dress better, carry yourself like a man, get some teeth whitener, and you probably won't be ugly anymore

Thank you.

lmao, fuck yourself

Attached: 1538056001170 copy.png (482x427, 157K)

>shower, get a haircut, dress better, carry yourself like a man, get some teeth whitener, and you probably won't be ugly anymore

Attached: 768678678.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Lame bait but you'll get plenty of (You)s anyway.

Thank you for this
I hate it

I have that, it's ok.

Have sex

>all bottled up inside of me.
masturbate

good post

In the end all we want to be beloved

Attached: 7r6hwixupt511.jpg (633x758, 31K)

>you will never slowdance with a shy, quiet girl in your living room on a Sunday night while it rains outside
>you will never start daydreaming while sitting in an awkward position or wearing a weird facial expression and eventually notice your girlfriend looking at you and see her burst out laughing at how odd you looked
>you will never visit an old church with your girlfriend and hold her hand while you inspect the alter and have her look at you and squeeze her lips together to let you know she's thinking the same thing
>you will never have your girlfriend move into your barely furnished apartment and humorously insist on introducing candles, soft blankets, fairy lights and other things which you initially resist but secretly enjoy her introducing into your life
>you will never attend the wedding of your girlfriend's relative and have her cousins and aunts ask when you two are going to get married and have her keep apologizing for them making you feel awkward but tell her that it's fine
>you will never see her waving from the train window as it slows then run to leap into your arms
>you will never appear in her dreams as anything but a background character
>you will never shower and bathe together
>you will never feel loved and know it to be true

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCs5150EqeM

Attached: closedeyes.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>>you will never shower and bathe together
Showering with someone else is unpleasant and bathing together is only nice if you have a nice tub.

when you get those things you suddenly want to be alone again

>you will never fight for 3 days until you are both numb
>you will never not be able to understand where all that passive agression is coming from
>you will never watch her crazy and think i cant do this
>you will never feel dizzy by sheer stupidity of what she just said to you, and believes it

She was my online language teacher, we met on tandem

>t. incel freak

>shower, get a haircut, dress better, carry yourself like a man, get some teeth whitener, and you probably won't be ugly anymore

Attached: if1gTQC.jpg (800x546, 58K)

>>t. incel freak

Attached: 1555221284616.jpg (785x731, 112K)

>you will never feel comfortable enough with the idea that the person closest to you isn't going to leave at the earliest opportunity that you start to act more like the humorous, goofy, caring person you used to be before cynicism, neglect, low self-esteem and a gradual narrowing of your perspective contributed to a routine that barely qualified as a life, your isolation and frustration becoming so intense that when a girl finally does take the time to be curious about you and tell you things about herself that make her vulnerable you barely know how to react and spend the time that you're not with her experiencing a sense of gradual relief and release of stress and emotional intensity that eventually leaves you feeling both drained but also calm and at peace with yourself and life in a way you haven't been since you can remember, her love for you and your awkwardly expressed love for her resulting in a bond that neither of you is scared will break or become threatened by your occasional inability to behave normally and her occasional frustration with you lapsing into old habits and negativity

youtube.com/watch?v=LdQCqJKenc0

Attached: cigarette.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Looks like he's done all those things

It makes me feel just a little bit better knowing there are others feeling the same way.

epic xd

>friend got a gf some months ago
>they share an apartment
>hang out with him today
>he has been telling me all day today about shit they do together
>just listen and nod

Attached: 53435453.jpg (656x588, 56K)

Yup, and this is him before he did all that

Attached: CeJ2Hsx.jpg (800x1106, 237K)

I had a girlfriend three years ago. I legitimately thought I was going to marry her, start a family. It’s funny how life is cruel haha I can barely speak to girls now.

Attached: 07F05EC4-308D-46B3-AA23-2B7F5F859601.jpg (741x813, 345K)

What kind of "shit" do they do together?

can you guys please stop?

Attached: eca.jpg (540x558, 45K)

Marathon shows, watch movies, play vidya, go to the restaurants
I didn't ask him about her, but judging by her social media, she is kind of a shut in herself
Luckily, she isn't really my type, otherwise it would have been infinitely more soul crushing

Attached: 1544479758659.png (930x904, 96K)

Put the benis inside the vagina if you catch my drift

>All of these weird daughter/gf fantasies listed together like it makes sense
I'm not sure what else I should expect from this place desu, but still. Yeah man, it's not hard to hang out with a grill and get her to kiss you. It is kind of hard to find a grill who will fulfill every single fantasy you so desire. Usually in a relationship you change each other for better or for worse.

Attached: 1553468490516.gif (300x400, 233K)

Fuck you OP. Between Notre Dame burning and Gene Wolfe dying my day was already terrible.

How did they meet?

Did he offer to introduce you to her friends?

Yeah, he did all of that. If he was fatter his jawline wouldn't be showing and if he had a different haircut it wouldn't be nearly so visible. The amount of people who just don't know how to groom or take care of themselves is disturbing sometimes desu

You know it's caught on fire before desu. The cathedral isn't what matters, it's through community that built it that matters. Fixing it will just make people closer

No shut in has social media.

Just because it's been on fire before doesn't mean the latest fire is nothing, a lot of structure/art was lost (the stained glass is gone). Plus this opens it up to new architects wanting to ruin it with "modern touches" and "updates." It's a tragedy all around.

Seeing a relationship as the peak of life sounds like hell.

Attached: no fap 1 week.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

I'm sure people thought the same the last time it burnt

So this is the almighty aryan race I keep hearing about

Yes and I'm sure a lot of people today would say that all that original lost art was a tragedy as well.

They both had the same PT at the gym, they met each other through him
>Did he offer to introduce you to her friends?
Me and my friends usually don't discuss our personal lives, there's usually little to discuss anyway
But to answer your question, no, he did not
In any case, I'm not sure if I am in the right place to be in a relationship, which makes matters worse
I have, and it's usually very easy to tell apart normalfag profiles from those of rejects and hermits

Attached: 1497374333822.png (424x417, 11K)

You have friends and social media, you're a normalfag yourself. I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just saying you wouldn't really know the lives of real shut-ins and isolated people.

the sad thing is that I know that I'm 0/10 in the eye of a woman and i don't deserve anything but i just can't stop wanting to be loved
life sucks

>borderline neet (i work 10 hours a week at best)
>have one friend i talk to regularly (who is arguably in a worse situation socially), one friend i stay in touch with(the one in question)
>26 y/o virgin
Yeah, tell me more how much of a normie I am
I have a social media account to read news, not talk to people

You're still pretty normie. A job, even if it isn't a full time job, friend, and social media all point far more to normie than not. Maybe you're not a Chad but that doesn't mean you aren't normal. Again, this isn't an insult nor a contest. I'm just saying I've met some actual shut-ins and non-normal types and things like having friends or a job are really beyond their understanding or possibility. Some of this I know from experience, let's put it that way.

today i realized that i attract med qts apparently but i am too much of a pussy to approach them

lol you are a faggot, cancerous normalfag

again there's changes you could make to help get towards that goal, even if they aren't easy it's better than saying your life sucks on Jow Forums for the rest of eternity

Just because there are more reclusive and fucked up people than me, that doesn't make me a normie
I never claimed to be in the worst position possible, and fully acknowledge that there are plenty of those who are far worse off

you are retarded, taking showers and getting haircuts won't change my life
also you are an absolute autist if you think that someone is not a shutin just cause he has a job

that guy isn't me, and I'm speaking from experience, I used to look like a cave troll now I'm gigachad

Does she bite her lip when you watch movies together?

>you will never
I know you're memeing but even ugly people find love, so just try to be a nice enough person to be around

you never looked actually bad then

Ugly people find love when they're realistic, OP clearly isn't. He wants a manic pixie dream girl stereotype, not a real relationship. And he probably wants someone way out of his league (which to be fair, everyone does but few should actually expect or really hope for)

there is a thing called hypergamy
only ugly girls find love, ugly guys don't

>been on the receiving end of love
>it was doomed and ultimately toxic

Attached: 1552600700723.jpg (275x364, 33K)

Its hard to hear that, but harder to admit its true for many of us too

I might fall in love in the future, and engage in a wholesome relationship. However, I will never change the fact that in my childhood, I never experienced such a thing. It's a thorn in my flesh

You're delusional if you think ugly girls can get Chads to settle down and marry them. If you said fuck them then yeah, okay, but most ugly people settle down together because they have no other choice.

nah you are the delusional one, ugly girls can date up whenever they want

I couldn't be bothered to read all of it but some things are pretty realistic, like running in the rain with your partner and laughing about it. As if women don't come up with unrealistic cutesy scenarios either. As for the rest, you're making a lot of assumptions about him.

Attached: 1554853559820.jpg (2733x4100, 1.69M)