Notice how it is new worlders, scandinavians and thirdies who spit and make edgy post on the cathedral the most...

Notice how it is new worlders, scandinavians and thirdies who spit and make edgy post on the cathedral the most, and western or southern europeans who pay respects?
Genuinely makes me think

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

fuck france and fuck french "people"

Honestly thought Notre Dame was in Britain

Why are you more upset over some rubble than when a crowd got flattened by a truck lmao, it’s literally just a fucking building

typical prot behaviour

Attached: DxZm5ftXcAAGG0m.jpg (555x560, 52K)

What do you expect. Jow Forums is now full of “new Europeans”.

I'm actually kinda sad about the whole cathedral thing.
I hope all of the valuables inside were saved.

I'm spitting on mudslimes like always. I am sorry for your church

they are subhuman

Its okay fren, i'm paying respects. Its such a loss of precious history and artwork.

Attached: mMmMmMmMm.gif (600x502, 37K)

You should stop using the interent for a bit, you're clearly aren't mentally stable right now. Just like the Jow Forumsedditors and Schizos, you aren't seeing reason.

I'm terribly sorry, user. The last 2-3 hours made me absolutely hate pretty much all the anons on this board but I still want to express my condolences to all the french people out there. I hope Notre-Dame will survive

based peh pay ga schwede

I'm convinced it's literal Discord raids fabricating such a boardwide celebration/soyjak spamming/blaming of Americans of this celebration. I can't imagine people being this retarded and I'm not even the type of person to browse Jow Forums. Compare the 2015 Paris attack to this. It was much somber here, now it's just a meme to them and it's not the clown world one. Go ahead and post soyjaks at me all you want but my blood is boiling and it's gonna take one mentally ill faggot to start something gruesome in his own land that may or may have not been caused by this false schadenfreude.

American-tier.

>104277035
fuck christians and fuck christians

watch out
french jani id delete thread point this out

A building that has more cultural and historical value than your entire lineage.

Sweden is the America of Europe

If it was, we'd have maintained it properly. Lazy French cunts can't do anything right.

You and me. I was here for the Paris attacks and people here weren't insolent little shits about this all.

You don't have to be a christian to appreciate gothic architecture.

You won't do anything, nigger

@104277301
Just so you know, mongrel, I hated your kind before, but now I actually despise all of you from the bottom of my heart.
You are undoubtedly NOT human beings

Notre Dane is in Denmark duh.

Honestly though it's just a shame that sucha nice building is burning

lmao fuck that stupid shit church, now repeat after me
PORCO DIO

you gonna cry you fucking faggot

I don't care about your retarded church, let it burn for all I care

not really, i noticed the opposite
americans are all christians and they are all nice so far and sorry about this, i haven't seen any post from new worlders where they talk shit
meanwhile "european" posters are all muslim shitskins and they are happy about notre dame burning

F

Yes yes yes. Far right now. Kill the mudslimes invaders

Ignore people like him. They are a disgrace to my country and I hate these types of people just like you do. It's a shame people like us get soyjak'd for caring.

If you are talking about people irl or on social media maybe but definetely not here

We have a lot of Varg larpers. I'm not Christian but it's still a tragedy when a national icon burns down.

RESPEK

I'm a Spic and I probably act more civilized than European whites mocking this attack.

sorry for your loss bro. I've always wanted to visit that cathedral and that weird museum from the Dan Brown novel.

You're saying it's pagan larpers mocking it and not Muslims? Interesting... Wonder why.

Who cares?
The french have been rude and shitty to others here for example. Their shit building can burn.
You pussy

>imagine being this brainwashed
I laffed

Probably a bit of both if it's international. Don't think there are that many Swedish national muslims on Jow Forums though. I've never really seen one a convincing one at least.

there are loads of notre dames in france though

Fuck you tojo shit death to japan

it's literally just some bricks, not comparable to people getting gunned down. The only thing that got hurt are your feelings

This. Leave it to 4chin manlets to care about a building soo much

You just made that up, lots of New Worlders and northern Euros are gutted right now. You can find them in every Notre Dame thread right now

I don't think so either. I think most of the Muslims here are French or British.

I'm upset that the cathedral burned down, and I am wrathful towards the french whose apathy and complacency let this happen

People are just edgy if anything
Everybody here who never visited Notra Dame now wish they had. I thank my parents for have me there in the 90s

I was watching a program and they said that 16 artifacts had been taken out for safe keeping during the restoration, but most certainly whatever is still in the cathedral is dead since the crews can't go in due to the collapse risk

>lmao xD y do u care about stupid rubble silly white cucktard

“Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies...what we've seen, heard, felt...anger, joy and sorrow...these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end sometime, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing.” – Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 2

unfortunately a trip to europe isn't as easy as going anywhere on the north american continent, so I've not yet been to france, though I've traveled greater distances than any average euro ever has

fucking faggots itt

Mgs2 was good but still, the french have been huge cunts, why even care?

>WAAAAH SOMETHING REPLACEABLE IS BURNING DOWN

only time worth caring is when people die

>Proceeds to pass the torch on to people who will tear it down anyways

Is it okay for me to burn down your house as long as you're not in it?

based

Pure compassion, I suppose

no, buts its not worth crying like a bitch over you weakling

>Acting like these two things are comparable
Swedish autism at work folks

Waiter? This pasta is SEETHING

Fuck this piece of shit who represent a religion who threw Europe to multiculturalism and Islam. As a european, I feel kind of happy seeing our ennemy being burned down. And the amount of people leaving this christianism shit is rising day by day by the way.

Beautiful post. I weep for our future generations. It's tiresome at this point.

>As a european

Attached: 1488822285768.jpg (500x375, 50K)

They're not your future generations, if you don't have kids.

I'm sorry, Frenchbros. It shouldn't matter if you're religious, Christian, European, buildings like these are invaluable.

>Their shit building
>El Salvador

Now I know your people are probably authorities on literal shit building, but you you're wrong on this count.

>FYROM
>Calling others shit
LOL

I'm engaged, thank you.

Fuck the Quran.
You believe me now ?

based
lmao silly macedonian when will they learn u owned him so hard topkek fellow redditor