What is happening to Paris is pretty Devastating

We literally lost the most relevant thing of the Capital. I'm crying right now.

Attached: 1549777363694.png (332x325, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
twitter.com/berna_leon/status/1117880093852852224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but we got a kino moment AND its on camera so its ok

I'm really sorry, Emma poster.

Fucking faggot.
+ Fuck christianism, an even bigger enemy for the european people than sandniggers.

Not tonight, Emma...

kill yourself you disgusting pagan faggot

burn in hell, idiot

Cry more, Louis Cachet
We should chop down your forest and use the wood to rebuild Notre Dame

Attached: 1554651265230.jpg (800x1112, 308K)

yeah I feel like crying
these new worlders mocking it are subhuman

>burn in hell
The cathedral already beat him to it

Attached: 3CAB8ADD-0906-4218-8CE7-AA407FB175E5.jpg (327x316, 19K)

fuck par*s anyway
fuck all fr*ance actually
niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot niggerfaggot

That's what you get from letting niggers and mudslimes into your lands.
Serves you allied scum right.

Attached: Hitler serious.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings

Attached: comerciante catalán.png (224x316, 62K)

Why the hell is Turkey even Top 10? Jesus.

Peace be upon him.

Attached: musulmán.jpg (768x492, 35K)

Recently, in no small way thanks to Turk subsidies, many flights between Europe and Asia make scale in Turkey.

twitter.com/berna_leon/status/1117880093852852224

fucking sad frens

Attached: 1529956344991.png (656x755, 39K)

Istanbul looks nice. I like how nicely kots are treated there.

The worst thing is I used to be working for a touristic company nearby Notre-Dame renting touristic bikes for tourists and proposing tours around the Ile de la Cité in Paris (where the church was, before my contract was terminated). Not the best job you could imagine, but it was pretty comfy. I think the company will be out of business this year with all the events that occurred (Gilet Jaunes, and now this)... They must have lost so many income with weekend Riots, and now losing the main monuments of the area, and probably the city.

Attached: 1555013260603.webm (864x1080, 737K)

He is handsome, too bad for his politicking.

You got a full size of this mon frere?

Istanbul.
Greek ruins.
Cappadocia.
Nice affordable beaches for russians.

Full size of what

The OP image

Nope. Stole it from another poster thread... Also I usually I like to fuck around with the Emma posting but I'm really not in the mood tonight... This hit really too close to home, those events. Not even my daily shitposting will help go better

>the power of memes
I give't 1 week before some catlãbroo sets la sagrada on fya just to keep the tourist at bay

DELET those dubs

Imagine being emotionally connected to a fucking building and crying about it lmao
Bummer that it collapsed but it would sometime either way.
Who gives a flying fuck?

Attached: 1497128324567.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>imagine being a edgy kid with zero culture from literally who with absolutely no relevance in history so come here to talk shit about a monument from another way more relevant country that your roastie women would have suck any French cock to take a shitty selfie in front of for IG likes

Your life is pretty pathetic, is it?

Attached: 1555234958436.png (1334x750, 723K)

Istanbul? one of the best places in the world

Is it true it was arson done by some muzzie?

Paris has been shit for a long time though. The German generals should have burned it to the ground like Hitler told them, tbqh.

At least you still have the Palace of Versailles, for now...

Cheap, warm, lots of resort hotels.

good one dude

I understand Turkey being there, the real question is wtf is Mexico doing there?

Cheap, warm, lots of swinger resort hotels.

>twitter.com/berna_leon/status/1117880093852852224
Does someone else blood's boils whenever a bunch of people are pulling their cellphones up? There is going to be a thousand cameras recording, no one needs your useless recordings/pictures dumb retards.

Even though I despise you fucking frogs, my condolences. They way I heard it the cathedral was already burned in the past and rebuilt in the 1800s. It was rebuilt then it will be rebuilt again. So chin up frogs, this is bad but thankfully it isn't as bad as it could have been, you got this

Attached: u fokn wot (aulos).png (1269x623, 1.71M)

t. Varg

it'll be ok bro, it will be restored to its former glory

Attached: frens.png (689x473, 97K)

t.

Attached: 1501922474780.jpg (636x699, 211K)

>Albania

Attached: 1449960196260.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Pobre francés necesitas abrazos

damn i looked this up and now i wanna go there

this. based. nobody cares about your scathedral

Power of Christ! my dude, the inside is ok, except from the hole where the spire fell. Look at the wood benches they are intact.

Attached: 1555368037444.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

Based baguette BTFO'ing uncultured swine

Attached: 1555126920033.gif (332x332, 269K)

I hope you loose something completely superfluous that you love non the less, that way you can feel despair and nobody will feel bad for you.

Why are scandis so fucking orange? This bitch is more orange than drumpf.

>lost
Just rebuild it.

Based

[spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler]

Niggers, Sandpeople, yellow vests and now the only semi interesting building is gone. That’s why I’m taking the wife to Rome.

Rare

Server them right, fagguettes are roachlovers anyways.

Do you even care? Was it not just a piece of forniture for tourists to gaze at? I seriously doubt any European actually go to mass

That's a guy isn't it?

Joao what have you done.

>I'm crying right now

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EIFFEL TOWER???

Eiffel tower is nowhere near more relevant than Notre-Dame. Every Parisian native knows it.

>Flag

Still SEETHING about World Cup, eh ? Lmao

Its only the centre of civilization and the best preserved ancient ruins in the world. + istanbul +cappadocia +bodrum +antalya +gaziantep +kackar