1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
>be me
>realize my life is shit and a have no friends, not even online
>make an effort to change this at least somewhat, start trying to talk people online
>always have to message first, always have to be the one pursing and carrying the conversation, otherwise we won’t talk at all
>constantly feel like a burden and have several times had to trick people into talking to me by "accidentally" sending them something I say is meant for someone else that I think they might have an interest in
>even then, these conversations rarely last more than 10 minutes
It’s all so tiring.
3. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: F3227502-FB94-4A78-9694-9321FE42CBC5.jpg (800x800, 236K)

flag
thats pathetic
propably

I've been trying to do the same lately and with the same awful luck as you. People talk to me once and then never again and make it clear they aren't interested in talking to me (even though they also claim they enjoyed it). I can see how this shit can happen irl but why bother online? I've just about given up on trying to have any friends, I can't irl and nobody wants to online, apparently.

that's why we're on Jow Forums

>Oh my god who cares about your worthless life 850-year-old Notre Dame is in flames right now!

Attached: 1553690439064.png (231x218, 9K)

w-what

jerk

but it is, im sorry that you have no friends but what am i supposed to say to that

Man I can't wait for turks to some day step on somebody's foot that they really shouldn't have stepped on. Like Trump or Putin and they answer with their military.

how is it pathetic, he's making an effort

>It’s all so tiring
Life isn't supposed to be fun nor pleasing you know, you're supposed to suffer until the very end.I try everyday to become a normie, it's very hard but I'm persevering, you have to make life your bitch, not the other way around. You have to beat her at her own game and tell her "no fuck YOU. you're not gonna destroy me".

t. khv suicidal

If I remember correctly, the turks already shot down a russian jet and got away with it.

the whole accindetally sending someone a message that wasnt meant for them part is pathetic, just ask them if they wanna talk or not

1. spen
2. I dont have frens irl but last year I met through youtube a guy and he became my bro, we talk each day
We're both socially awkward
Honestly it feels good to finally have a friend which I can relate to

>US
>Waste college watching anime, movies and cartoons in my room
>graduate right after turning 23 and still khhv
>have existential crisis
>immediately reconnect with friends and now hangout often
>had lots of gay sex off grindr because faggot and was closeted
>had a bf for a while but it fell through but hopefully gonna have another that's super cute soon
All while being a comfy neet. Guess you can always turn things around.

And one of their lads bantered their ambassador in that kino film a bit

how old are you? not judging, i'm genuinely curious

And yet normies will still come here and call you pathetic and tell you you not really trying. Makes me mad.

While it is generally more acceptable to be a bit more direct online a lot of people don't like that and would find it spergy.

Yeah

I know in theory I should do that, but in practice, there have been too many times in real life where I’ve tried to have a conversation with someone or make a joke and they’ve either just ignored me or the conversation petered out immediately. There’s a constant nagging feeling in my head telling me that I’m a burden and bothering everyone by talking to them. It’s gotten to the point that minor social interactions are traumatic to me and I constantly obsess over everything I say needing to be worded perfectly. Which is ironic, because when I do eventually say something I usually completely mess it up. Just today I was in class and I spent a good 5 minutes thinking of how to ask the professor a question. And then I finally start speaking and completely forget how I had wanted to word it, and by the time I finished speaking I was almost shaking.

I know that feel, amigo. It's the reason I've stopped bothering. I will say regarding the class question it sounds like you need to practice speaking, it helps a lot. Or just make it easy on yourself and email the question, though the former is always good for you.

thanks for giving me a bit of hope user

Yea but barely, they talked themselves out of it. But some day they are gonna do something very fucking stupid and then a lot of turks will die.

Based

I don’t get it

Flag
Used to be that guy but then I stopped caring and ignored everyone. Eventually they started contacting me and now I am the one who never contacts anyone I guess.
Yes

thanks for the advice

what do you mean by talking online? chats/discord? i mean those are random anonymous people, i don't expect them to have any interest. maybe you need to check some penpal websites where people are as motivated as you are? regardless, i don't think it is about you. it is just how people are in general. not because they are shit people but it is hard to get people interested.

lets start with you guys kicking out the ones you've brought into Europe

he's volga german ru*skie

I don't want to become superficial just to get friends so no, it doesn't happen in my cun- I mean Island

I've added people from Jow Forums who said they were lonely and wanted friends and I experienced the same thing as OP. They ignored me too.

You can't really get human connections online. It's very hard and unless you click perfectly it will die or stagnate.

I really disagree, I think a lot of people can be a lot more open and honest online, people can be really guarded irl (for good reason, this is not a criticism). The relative anonymity and distance just adds to the willingness to be open. I think you're ultimately right that's about clicking with someone, just like any friendship, and it's happened to me before but friends get busy and start to get distant and I just hoped I'd find some more. So far horrible luck.

i can see that. people here are used to anonymous shitposting and larping and probably don't want to reveal real facts about themselves. i agree it is odd that they claim that they want friends but don't want to do anything about that. Jow Forums posters just love bitching and fishing for (you)s with no obligations. it is all about stress free anonymous interaction, that's all. and trying to make friends is quite an effort and can be quite stressful by comparison.

You nerd gringos doesnt know how human relationships works? Listen, ameri/bro/, for build a relationship with someone you need to share experiences with that person.
Childhood, school, games, all that shit build strong relationships.

Your problem is that you are tryharding, and relationships cant be builded tryharding.
You need to live, go make a sport, go to university, or go play a fucking game, you'll make friends if you are not an asshole.

Attached: 1519252077586.png (604x516, 108K)

I did share experience, and I have a life with varied interests and hobbies, you weren't reading my conversations so you know nothing about it.

But all autists are the same user, gringos or not

>All while being a comfy neet. Guess you can always turn things around.

Attached: 1555172272733.png (711x633, 180K)

>Listen, ameri/bro/, for build a relationship with someone you need to share experiences with that person.
>Childhood, school, games, all that shit build strong relationships.
Well I haven’t had any real friends since I was 9 so I guess I’m fucked

Safe openness doesn't create proper connections. It's on the level of not caring what you post on Jow Forums because of anonymity, or a church confessional. No matter the intent, no one cares about anyone without being connected to them. It's hard to bother maintaining contact with ultimately perfunctory online 'friends' when you've exhausted initial interest and haven't developed anything between you that actually makes you want to talk. If anything is forced, you are not friends.

But part of proper connection is the ability and willingness to be emotionally honest with someone and vice versa. I suppose I thought that was implied, but it is nothing like the anonymity of an imageboard or anything like a confession because the implied idea is that you are not anonymous, first of all, and if you are talking to someone with the idea of friendship there is reciprocation. I also stated that yes, a connection is necessary to establish a real friendship but in order to establish a connection, two people have to be open and honest, something better facilitated online as compared to irl.

I've had online friendships that have lasted for years similar to irl friendships, and in some cases some are still going so I know how this works out. Perhaps this is just the nature of the type of people on Jow Forums who claim to want friends but really don't, I can't say. I don't know where other people itt have tried making their online friends but I'm sure the source makes a difference.

t. urk

Bump