If you had to choose between visiting iraq, saudi arabia, and india which one would you choose?

if you had to choose between visiting iraq, saudi arabia, and india which one would you choose?

i would choose india.

there's just something so based about indians and buddhism

Attached: hang.jpg (960x703, 105K)

>gajodhar
GANG RAPE GOOD NIGHT

Iraq. Most people get married at 18, still uncorrupted by the w*st unlike the rest of mena

cringe

iraq, i'd go vist the shrines of najaf and karabla or something

Do you honestly think we're dumb enough not to realise that you're that Danish Pajeet who posts here constantly?

India is the obvious answer.

Iraq is an irredeemable shithole and the only people outside of Iraqis who visit the place, is either kurds, pilgrims or white tourists wanting to gome somewhere "dAnGERouS" that they can convert to inches for their traveldick

Saudia Arabia is the safest, but goddamn it's boring and nothing to do if you're not muslim.

India has an infrastructure for tourism, and the cities offer more. Also the food is better, but the downside is that you have to get used to it by spending your first day on the toilet.

Saudi arabia.
I would do the pilgrimage while I'm there.

based

i am a white 19 year old male

I was in Iraq. It looks great

Attached: thumbs up seiren.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>goddamn it's boring and nothing to do if you're not muslim.
Enlighten me, what would make it not boring?

Turn it catholic and get rid of all the sand, concrete over it or grow plants

Iraq is great for hiking

Attached: IMG_15042019_234857_(4000_x_3000_pixel).jpg (4000x3000, 3.23M)

Which would be the easiest for a 30 y/o white guy to get laid in?

Saudi Arabia >>> India=Iraq
The Iraqi woman will probably beat your head in with a stone as a revenge for your people genociding them.
The Indian woman will rob you off your money and register a rape complaint against you.

>Americans unable to fuck inside their country need to go to 3rd world shitholes where they can spend 500$ on a flight and 100$ on food and drinks to woo a girl instead of spending 100$ for a prostitute
Why?

this

Based Pajeet leading a wh*toid to an immediate death.

Neither are 3rd world though. At best, they are shithole 2nd world except for KSA.

Iraq
The war prob killed/made all the men flee so i can pleasure all of the unforfilled women

>Turn it catholic
Cringe. We don't like Big Black Feet. That's ghey.
>and get rid of all the sand, concrete over it or grow plants
Duly noted.

We must work together brother. The end of whitoids must be at brown hands.

I have no problem getting laid here. But its fun to go overseas and fuck exotic women.

Saudi obviously. Iraq is too dangerous and India is just filthy.