Cunt

>cunt
Your current situation
>India
I have insomnia and depression also I have my finals in 3 days and i havent studied anything

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (610x503, 46K)

Big bump

Hi I can't sleep.

Sup dude
I hate life right now
I'm gonna fail this exam
I think I have bronchitis,I had a cold that lasted really long, it had mostly gone now I still get a little bit of cough now and then and sneeze sometimes also hey feverish but the main thing is I feel breathless
I have never been this lonely either not that I had any irl friends ever but I lost all my internt ones too but that was for the better but still it makes me feel lonely
Also my sleep is fucked up
I get chest aches and I honestly think I might have a heart attack

Also I fap so much now its unreal
I can't keep my phone away for even 5 minutes
I'm thinking of getting off the internet for a while like at least for the duration of the exams
I really don't want to appear for this shit again

I'm hungry.

Same, I want to eat some chicken lollipop,butter chicken, rumali roti or garlic naan

Yeah this is what happens when I'm awake in the night. I fap twice, shitpost here and feel hungry. I really need to get back in routine.

nice chatroom

Are you a NEET?
Answer the OP

>Are you a NEET?
Nah bro I'm still in school.

Attached: 1552968211944.jpg (381x353, 39K)

Like 12th right?
Please dont tell me you're in 10th or lower

What do indianbros think of El Salvador?

12th

99.9999% Indians don't know a country named el Salvador exists
Idk I dont really have an opinion because I dont know much about you guys but as you're Latin American I can only assume u have qt latinas there

Sorry bro But being irrelevant is good though.

I personally know that El Salvador and Mexico are the equivalent to Pakistan and India.

>I personally know that El Salvador and Mexico are the equivalent to Pakistan and India.
Nah we're not enemies at all, we just have a football rivalry.

what about us we are your #1 fans in mena

Indians don't have much opinions and don't talk much about countries outside of Russia,China,USA,Pakistan and other Indian neighbours
The average educated Indian could probably think of only the pyramids and Nile river when asked about Egypt or belly dancing

>Indians don't have much opinions and don't talk much about countries outside of Russia,China,USA
Yeah das rite, we play with the big boys.

hey at least you know some stuff about us

Is Bollywood really famous in Egypt/Morocco/Algeria? Your people are always on Indian Bollywood music videos.

The most Indians would know about Egyptians are about the Pyramids and most recently the Mo Salah plastic liverpool fans.

To go a bit further, the right wing Hindu facebook or twitter pages post that one viral video about your Egyptian Prime Minister laughing at someone suggesting his daughter should wear a Burqa. I hope you'd know what I'm talking about. Muslim Indians recycle stuff about how the jews manipulated your people into losing a war in the long list they come up with about evil Israel. Christian Indians parrot stuff about how Christians aren't safe in Egypt or anywhere in Muslim nations which I have no idea about.

Pakistanis and Indians aren't enemies but they're not friends either.

Are you sure about that user? I just heard you guys almost went into war with them...

Stop killing your children.
Turn off the screen.
Lie down in bed.
Close your eyes and try to be at peace, clear your mind.
Repeat the Gayatri Mantra as many times as you like. Simply saying "Om" also works.

This is just what I do when I feel stressed or just tired, maybe it can work for you idk???

Based pahari is based
I'll listen to u bro