Swedes and Somalis

>Minnesota has a million swedes
>Coincidentally, they also have the most Somalis

what is it about these two groups that are attracted to each other?

By the way this is now a representative of Minnesota. Thanks Sweden.

Attached: 694940094001_5991064127001_5991057701001-vs.jpg (931x524, 69K)

>Minnesota
>Swedes
Norwegians are in Minnesota, Swedes are in Chicago

nigga what

Attached: 450px-Swedish_Americans_2000_Census.svg.png (450x285, 174K)

No, Chicago is in Polonia.

Every American I've talked to from Minnesota or Nebraska said they were Norwegians and Germans. Only Swedish-American I've talked to was from Illinois.

That's strange, Swedes famously migrated and settled in Wisconsin, Minnesota, the Dokotas, and California.

I live in Nebraska and know someone from Gothenburg, Nebraska named after the city in Sweden. His dad is swedish and maybe mom, they go to Sweden every few years to see relatives and travel i guess

They're all the same

I don't care about literally anything in your post.

somali girls are qt 3.14s
t. Minnesotan

t. Abdi

Minnesotafag here. Everyone around here is mostly Finnish and Swedish in Lake Country

no, just horny

soy

There's a big Swedish community in Rockford and the Quad Cities, but not in Chicago

Lucky. Omar is amazing and wish my state had her.

Go drive southwest in your state and find a rural Danish qt ffs

Incel

she's a whore
typical arab shitsking lusting after white women and getting butthurt if someone likes non-white women

Most are from west africa were i live Gambians Cote De Viorians and some Nigerians

Attached: 1550464224916.jpg (736x920, 157K)

>seething
Why would I share information with an amerilard if I was lusting dumb nigger lmao? Has it occurred to you that I might've had more than my fair share and now I'm sharing the knowledge with a wh*toid desperate enough to consider Somalis cute? Now kindly shoot yourself