Yes we are irish, how did you know?

Attached: irish rowing boys (fermagh).jpg (650x369, 48K)

Jesus, I did not realize how fucking pale the Irish looked. Most Irish-Americans I meet have this weird tan to them

weird american tan

Attached: FRONDALD DRUHMPFL.jpg (398x398, 37K)

The ozone layer is really a blessing for Irish people. If it goes away they'll be the first to burn.

I said have a weird tan, not looking like a fucking Orange.

FRAHDUMPLE J, DERHUMPFTSL

That picture is how I imagine heaven to be like

Attached: DmV_nMpUwAYhhLY.jpg (433x650, 67K)

your heads give away

Attached: images (1).jpg (515x285, 26K)

i met some irish tourists once at a lake they were pretty rad but even tho they put on a fuck ton of sunscreen they were burning red at the end of the day fortunately they were to drunk to feel the pain by that time

I know him since he is a gundam pilot

Attached: Neil Dylandy Lockon Stratos.jpg (455x354, 39K)

Is this shopped? Does he really have a sac like a toad?

I can see they were born in Europe and aren't Jewish lol

>tfw have the Irish skin genes

me too as incredible as this sounds

Attached: my face when.png (894x773, 48K)

South Brazil?

one state upper

Attached: untitled.png (1041x876, 199K)

that is how irish people actually look. Carelton coon called it the 'brunn' phenotype lol. English and scottish people where mostly known as keltic-nordid and wales was north atlantid or some dumb shit its all pseudoscience anyway.

irish are not iberian in anw way though, they have some of the highest indo european in europe (as much as norway)

t. negro iberian

Kek, would be perfect if one of them was balding already

Look at this. Zero tone or definition on their muscles despite peak strength and endurance. Those alabaster torsos. Faces so ugly not even a mother could love. Potatos contain all the vitimins and minerals required for survival. This is the alpha male phenotype.

you have to be very cruel to wish hair loss on a person. honestly didn't expect that from netherland

I'm not wishing hair loss on anyone
When I did my Erasmus in Ireland I had a few guys in their early 20s in my class who were almost completely bald already, that's why I'm pointing it out.

the neverlands is a place you should never go unless you wish to be run over by a BICYCLE

I think there are guys like that everywhere

the guy on the right has the most irish phenotype kek

hey guys