I haven't felt anything about the cathedrale crumbling down

i haven't felt anything about the cathedrale crumbling down

is that a proof i'm not assimilated enough in the french society ? (:

Attached: 1461856655143.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/afpfr/status/1117893522936307715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but either way you have to go back momo.

In any case, it is smarter to go now before the ethnic cleansing campaigns against Muslims on the part of native Europeans start.

That day is approaching. Civil war is coming to Europe, we will live to see it.

don't worry, 99% of the virtue signallers on Jow Forums are just feigning sorrow

Good joke, most euros are self hating and love Muslims. Native Europeans are too docile to fight back, the brown man and Islam will take over Europe

as if we want you to be "assimilated"
whenever an arab says "i consider myself french" and so, i feel insulted, no you are not fucking french

Nice projection

Don't worry and don't feel sad. You are there just to keep clean the streets, nobody wants you to assimilate to their culture, they just want you to work and then return to your country.

im french, my passport is red my id card is blue and i have the exact same rights as you lol cope
more french than you hahaha
the FRENCH ( including me ) have expressed their voice regarding the muslims/migrants/frexit, they voted for macron, the debate is over, i will not leave france before putting my seed unto the belly of a blonde to ensure the succession.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>and then return to your country

Attached: laughing-anime-girl-58812436639bd.png (689x720, 523K)

kek good one

>and then return to your country.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

You can also sweep the streets until you die of old age, of course.

twitter.com/afpfr/status/1117893522936307715

>>The structure of Notre-Dame "is saved and preserved in its entirety" (firemen) #AFP

Show us your hand, white boy.

I unironically have a tear in my eye. Thank g-d

Attached: web-the-temptation-of-christ-icon-renata-sedmakova-shutterstock_347385617.jpg (2400x1600, 3.46M)

The passport means nothing. It's sad but you're more of a stateless person, because you have no emotional, cultural and familial connections to any country.

>you have no emotional, cultural and familial connections to any country.
how do you know that

i've got a great job fren, i make twice more than the median french guy and probably three times more than the spaniard since you're nearly third world
good

Attached: ezfezfezfzef.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Wow, nice bait, Pierre.

Said the Swiss

>because you have no emotional, cultural and familial connections to any country.
not true, they hate france with all their heart, that's emotional connection alright

Fukken based lmao

Tu seras toujours un pitoyable marocain.

based

>i make twice more than the median french guy and probably three times more than the spaniard

I'm sure about that, Ahmed. Keep working.

Actual French here. I don't really give a fuck either desu.

Everyone is acting as if there was a fucking terrorist attack or something. It's like a contest to see who will be the saddest. I'm sick of this bullshit.

seeth

LMAO Moroccan bull absolutely putting Europeans in their place

true, it's a non-event and everyone got too much sentimental, Jow Forumstards turning it into a clash of civilization as usual lol.
c'est un honneur.
nah cba :p

Attached: jawad-bendaoud-qui-dit-ignorer-que-les-deux-hommes-qu-il-hebergeait-dans-son-appartement-de-saint-de (1600x1584, 208K)

seethe harder. spain is 3rd world

i swear my fren, i travel from morocco to france by car at least twice a year. from algeciras to murcia spain is literally india tier even morocco looks like switzerland compared to that shithole lol.
but still there are still good cities in the south tho i always appreciated marbella fuengirola benalmadena nightlife during summer if you know what i mean, spaniards are easy.

Attached: mhhh.png (699x699, 1.03M)

How come you frenchies in this thread don't care about history and culture

they aren't french

yes and fuck you

They're nu-French. France is an economic zone in which the peoples of the world toil for the betterment of their masters. Liberty, equality and brotherhood get in the way of profit, quarterly earnings and dividends.

Based MOROCCAN dabbing on the whitoids, yet again.

french """""""""""""history""""""""""""""" lmao
i had to revize that shit for my naturalization papers it took me 1 hour at most lmao, its very easy and redundant they just lose every single time lol.

ww1: lost
ww2: humiliated
indochine: lost
algerian war: lost
6-7th coalition : lost
invasion of russia : annihilated
franco-turkish war: white flag withdrawal
prussia war: lost
waterloo: lmao

Attached: honk.jpg (235x215, 13K)

Did Muslims set it on fire

>i travel from morocco to france by car
thats not possible since a big lake or even a ocean is between those two countries you fucking retard

He meant northern Morocco a.k.a Marseilles

What do you think will happen when it's shown this was done by Muslims?

So pathetic that they conquered you within weeks and made you a puppet state

It's merely a coincidence the fire started 5 minutes after it was closed to tourists.

It's called the Strait of Gibraltar
>Ferries capable of loading cars don't exist

>i travel from morocco to france by car
I see

Some people are saying that Jupiter had this done to save his Political career? Any possibility that this is true?

thanks akhi, wajib.
the ship does the 15km in less than an hour its negligible dont be so fussy smart boi

Attached: 1530561441209.png (554x400, 66K)

Dunno, but the fact Euro elections are only around the corner is a motive for suppressing any news about diversity being responsible. If it comes out it was the religion of peace, that means the evil right wingers will win.

why so rude with spen
allah forbids racism

there are always those lads who just don't care about anything beyond themselves

>the ship does the 15km
but i thought you were driving with the car

why do you need a ship?

Need another picture ?

Attached: videoblocks-ferryboat-car-ferry-istanbul-domestic-roll-on-land-car-leave-berth_hn_pqdz0x_thumbnail-f (1920x1080, 3.41M)

why build ships that transport instead of building a bridge

[citation needed]

see

Attached: macronisbased.png (440x330, 214K)

I visited the Soviet moment in Treptow to the fallen soldiers who died defending Europe from Nazi's when I visited Berlin.

There were literally niggers twerking on top of it, laughing, taking vids of each other, and worst of all, speaking French.

Why are they like this? All the Twitter morons laughing at Notre Dame burning too. Why? Do they not realize the current order is the only reason they were not exterminated en masse? Bastards.

Attached: lol manlets.jpg (1280x960, 231K)

> #Nottheirfault #Notallmuslims #Stopislamophobia and so on and so forth ...

i like spain ... a lot

Attached: thumbsupp.jpg (398x500, 25K)

we moor we mad

The only thing that still makes me feel stuff these days is the death of beloved anime and game characters.