Please learn Portuguese

please learn Portuguese
there are hundreds of millions of speakers, it is a very useful language!

Attached: Portugal-chan.png (1040x1696, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5K_XEgXjHM
youtube.com/watch?v=AFk5Sa1lVaw
youtube.com/watch?v=eHeN0vASwwU
youtube.com/watch?v=fSXPMn5MtBM
youtube.com/watch?v=IWIhGM4SDZ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filho_da_Puta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language#Lusophone_countries
youtube.com/watch?v=zLWwvqbMgJc
youtube.com/watch?v=BMhhFhP1_WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute, but isn't it just bastardized Spanish?

Oh, sure I do love learning different Spanish dialects!

Attached: 1552336289202.png (598x564, 394K)

shshhsshbacalaotruelleschiment

If you learn Portuguese, it becomes easy for you to learn Latin, french, Italian, Spanish ! Soon you will be reading Livy, Dumas, Machiavel and Spanish road sign in their original print !

>portugese
Hahahahaha, no thanks I already know spanish

It isn't, it's a different language, a lot more pleasing to hear than Spanish
The portuguese from portugal is the best one

Horrible choice of anime girl and flag. In any case: we already understand each other. While learning Portuguese would be desirable and it's a moral imperative for Iberians -as is every other Iberian language-, I cannot afford to learn it at the moment.

It's just a meme version of my language with weird pronounciation.

Pr: meu nome é

Conclusion: Learn Alan language you Latincucks.

>meu nome
That's in Brazil not Portugal

pr: O meu nome é

but i can already read portuguese :^)
nah, its different, it preserved a lot of features that medieval spanish had if thats what you're refferring to
spanish is more "evolved"

>learn European Portuguese
No other Portuguese speaker will understand me.
>learn Brazilian Portuguese
Every other Portuguese speaker will hate me.

It sounds much better than Spanish, shame the Mexicans don't speak it instead or I would have alot more motivation to learn it.
All varities of Spanish I've ever heard sound like clown language.

Os?
What is Os?

How easy is it to learn?

Almost the same anyway.

Damn, Portuguese-language Youtube is filled with Brazilian "language" vids and there's almost no European Portuguese content in it.

Ossetian (Alan) based language.

Modern day descendant of Sarmatian, Ossetian.

it's the other way around retard

Do know any language but english?

There's alot of European portuguese content,it's just less exposed because of different population sizes.

Portuguese is just the Suebi version of vulgar latin
Spanish is the Visigothic version of vulgat latin(and mozarabic)

A majority of them black. No thank you.

Pobre pecador, em sua ignorância bestial não tem compreensão do crime que comete.

Attached: 32523452345.jpg (552x720, 135K)

You are damn right, frog.
Portuguese is the Skeleton key of the Latin languages.

Attached: 432532523534.jpg (464x600, 33K)

>>meu nome
>That's in Brazil not Portugal

No grandpa, no one with the minimal education speaks like that here.

Mozarabic is a Latin language of its own influenced by Castilian, not the other way around. I would have expected an Iberian to understand the difference between Mozarabic and Arabic.

So where did mozarabic go

Fuck you

Sí, sí, me encanta hablar español también!

portuguese is a small country and brasil is the most populated country in latin america
its not like spaniard youtubers that get trillions of views from latinos, plus proportionally, the percentage of spanish speakers from spain is bigger than the percentage of portuguese speakers from portugal

Do you people really believe that PT-PT and Brazilian Portuguese are that different that we don't understand each other?

Brazillians in Portugal understand us 100%.
But in Brazil a brazillian will have alot of difficulty

disappeared most likely, like many other languages from medieval times
>sephardic spanish (jew spanish)
>leonese language
>occitan
>breton
also you gotta admit that, related or not, mozarabic sounds closer to portuguese than to spanish
maybe its because spanish pronunciation became more "dry" while portuguese remained closer to medieval pronunciation, just like coincidentially portuguese has a lot of shared sounds and phonetics with polish
dont get offended pls i just like linguistics

why? whatever did we do to you?

i could read that because i studied spanish for a couple years lmao

not if such brazilian in brazil consumes a lot of portuguese media

It was lost to the Castillian conquest, like Leonese, Aragonese and the Andalucian dialects.
I would have expected an Iberian to know his own history.

To be honest, while I think Portuguese is a beautiful language, I'd say English is a more useful language

portuguese sounds strange and ugly to me

I know portuguese history,anything east of our border I only know through independent search.The same way you don't know anything west of Extremadura

vaite fuder branquinho do caralho
youtube.com/watch?v=AFk5Sa1lVaw

You don't know your history, as evidenced by the fact that you know very little of the Spains.
Iberia is your nation and you failed to even know that Mozarabic is a Latin language spoken by Christians who lived in Al-Ándalus.
>anything west of Extremadura
Laughable attack. Are you underage? Do you even know where Potuguese comes from or are you ignorant about that too?

Fun fact: Castillian (spanish) and Portuguese have 89% lexical similarity. This means castillian and portuguese are closer than castillian and catalonyan.
Galician is probably 95% lexically similar to portuguese, being the closest language to portuguese.

Attached: estudio-comparativo-del-espaol-del-gallego-y-del-portugus-12-728.jpg?cb=1202336812.jpg (728x546, 116K)

You are wrong but nice try.

don't be so upset, I think Castilian sounds way better than monkeyspeak

Attached: 1554847863227.jpg (369x387, 24K)

From my experience the hard part is the slang that Portuguese use and some words that even thou we know her in Brazil we rarely often use them, but yeah sometimes you guys construct some sentences in a way that is kinda weird to me.

Are you fucking retarded?I did not say that mozarabic was arabic.I know it is a latin language.I just mentioned that it is a language that influenced castillian.

>Laughable attack. Are you underage? Do you even know where Potuguese comes from or are you ignorant about that too?

It came from northwest iberia.
How is that related to Castille?

>You are wrong
He is 100% right, Mozarabic sounds like Portuguese and you must be deaf not to realize it.

it sounds simliar to portuguese to me, i dont see whats the big fuzz about that ,everyone spoke kinda similar back then, but i will ask more portuguese for their opinion

Yeah, we have a lot similarities, but when you go more deep in the language you find a lot of false cognates.

Based El Cid

Yeah, kinda. Latin is a bit hard for me though.

Why learn Poortuguese? Isn't there a rich language to learn?

You only knew about that fact about Mozarabic because I literally just told you so.
Arabic is the language that influenced Castillian with vocabulary, I would have expected an Iberian to know his own history.
>comes from northwest Iberia
It comes from the Galician language, evidently you didn't know this either.
>how is that related to Castilla
Your failure to understand that Iberia/the Spains are one nation is painful to witness.

>retarded spanish

he is right it does sound as Portuguese at all, to begin with she says something similar to what would be "Bai se" in Portuguese and we say "Vai se", the V and B sound in Portuguese, different to Spanish, are way different and the rest is not even similar, neither I understood.

Wanna be my gf

my penis is small enough to be a clit so ok

Neither you nor us did actually understand anything from the jarcha. Phonetic similarities do not translate to intelligibility, but any Castillian speaker will tell you that sounds like Portuguese.

This is mozarabic

This is spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=eHeN0vASwwU

this is european portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=fSXPMn5MtBM

spanish has that fast mumbling feel of arabic.
in portuguese it's more harsh

I can insult people in around 12 different languages, Portugese is one of them.

foda se filho de puta merda

Could I land a qt Portuguese or Brazilian waifu if I learn it?

>galicia is not in northwest iberia
You are pretty fucking retarded.
Your language has been plagued by arabic what is so difficult to understand?It's the most arabic language in iberia just accept it

oh, actually is the first time I hear about this language.

And comparing to that , seems that it is in the middle of both.

Based Raj.

Well, I already deliberated butchered other people languages, even if I'm now how to speak it, when talking to girls to gain some "cute points". So maybe.

You failure to point out the colony status of Portuguese to Galician shows the very pathetic situation of you spirit and national knowledge.
>plagued by Arabic
Only now, after the Castillian gave you knowledge, do you understand the difference between Arabic and Mozarabic, thank me for giving you the gift of history.
>accept it
The colony always bursts into fits of inferiority complex, I wouldn't have expected anything else.
Nobody denies the Arabic lexicon in Castillian, the quid of the question was your profound and sad ignorance of the Latin languages and your mistaking of Mozarabic with Arabic.
I can only hope that Portuguese people are not as ignorant and quick to fits as you are. Understand that Iberia is your history.

Attached: 1419199509797.png (449x500, 248K)

rareGET

Attached: 1487120175257.jpg (720x480, 55K)

Can I uuuuuuuh get a Portuguese gf first?

RARE FLAG
RARE FLAG

COPE

Castilian nigger your country will break into pieces

Do us a favor and stop hiting on muh gf (male)

I really wish I knew portugese but I am learning spanish instead. There are a lot of cute Brazilian girls

Attached: 775F0B17-8D27-4CED-84B1-299600813D6A.jpg (750x548, 393K)

I went into this thread thinking it would have some fun stuff about Portugal but it ended up being a schizophrenic obsession over regional identity in a completely different country. Sad!

Attached: 1555034556816.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

Don't learn it, soon you'll become sad and full of Fado inside you.

What do you mean?

Learning Portuguese!

O gato bebe leite

Attached: cat_drinking_milk.jpg (700x420, 50K)

*da
puta is female so it's "filho da puta"

Your saddest post yet.

Best Fado:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWIhGM4SDZ0

You're a fucking ignorant.Tell me something you know about us you retarded nigger.

since there is a few African countries that speak Portuguese, do they immigrate to your country often?

Can you explain what is different about spanish and portugese?

"Learn a new language and get a new soul."

You are a Galician branch and an Iberian brother, a flawed, highly enraged, relative that fails to understand his own history.
You seek nothing from this argument but to add fire to your own flames.

Not anymore.And the ones that did was mostly Cape Verde which is a country which is basically half nigger from the start

>galician branch

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you even know what galician is today?It is stained by castillian.No galician born today learns galician first and then castillian.They learn castillian and then employ their castillian accent into galician.
Galician is dead.

>O Malhão
>O Fado

pick one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filho_da_Puta

Mexicano baseado

Attached: Herrera e mulher.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Não sei a diferença.

This map shows tho that it’s still spoken in Africa?

Attached: 60DA182F-B965-4525-B1C6-C4239A2097B5.png (800x352, 122K)

>do you even know
Yes, I do. You, clearly, don't and have an obtuse misunderstanding of what Galicia means. The current state of Galician-speakers is but an aspect relating to demographics and not culture.
Failure to understand after failure. I truly hope you are the exception and not the average Portuguese.

Stop projecting my friend.You have no clue about portuguese history.

In the same page you got that image there is a board explaining your question.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language#Lusophone_countries

Yeah it still said it’s spoken by a large population of people from those countries

Attached: 1550266357051.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Mozambique Portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=zLWwvqbMgJc

Could you please write some random phrases in Ossetian?
I'm curious

ignore him
>Iberia as my nation
As much as i like spainiards i would hate to be under the influence of either castela ou aragão
I would love to see portugal annex galicia or the other way around like a Great Anshluss but Lvsitan
Also why do galegos dont realise this are they scared of castela? Every time i hear Galician it just sounds arcaic portuguese, parts of our entire literature are shared

Portugal is Portugal.

I could not care less if other ''iberians'' were eradicated.
The fact that you cannot be happy with only being castillians just shows how weak your patriotism is.
Your country is doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=BMhhFhP1_WM

you are ridiculous kid, i bet you are not even portuguese