Nobody cared when this burned down

Nobody cared when this burned down.

Attached: 611211110012123636_1.jpg (500x331, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namdaemun
tourism-review.com/top-ten-most-visited-monuments-around-the-world-news3748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah cos thats a load of chink shit mate. if you want we can come and burn it down for you

Attached: 1280px-Looting_of_the_Yuan_Ming_Yuan_by_Anglo_French_forces_in_1860.jpg (1280x907, 332K)

whites love to center everything about them
now they will come here to call it souless and call you a souless insect

based
cringe

That's because chink is a shit language and nobody reports the things that happen there.

There is a lot of hypocrisy

Attached: church.png (1040x629, 126K)

don't even know what that is nor do I care lol

It's Korean building looking like chink style.

whats that

Namdaemun gate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namdaemun

nobody cares about protestant 'churches'

Never heard of it, sorry it burnt down. The reason why people probably didn't care is because it was in 2008 around the time most "normal" people started getting plugged into the internet and the media was still tech illiterate for the most part. Crazy how much it's changed in a decade.

>a cultural icon known in every European country and most of the world with a universally recognizable look
>some generic looking Asian building I don't know existed

>something famous being destroyed gets more attention than something less famous

Really amazing.

just rebuild your expandable barn-churches and stfu. Common American sacral architecture is 99% a pile of shit.
Hell, most contemporary church plans are shit and will be considered worthless in a century.

Known in every american country too
Except the spanishy ones not sure about those

>american churches
>need to be intentionally burned down

>european """landmarks""""
>accidentally burn down in the year 2019

Attached: laughing.png (710x577, 30K)

Maybe everyone would care If a building like Japan's toudaiji is burnt down.
I think it's not because of chink things or something but just the appearance.

I promise you the vast majority of westerners have never heard of that and probably wouldnt care

Europe is irrelevant and most of the world has no fucking clue about Notre Dame.
You exist in a western media bubble and stupidly think it reflects reality.

Westerners are a minority and ultimately don't matter in the grand scheme of our species.

> Maybe everyone would care If a building like Japan's toudaiji is burnt down.
I won't. Fuck j*Pan desu

>You exist in a western media bubble
If we put it that way, every macroarea of the globe does. It's not like the average Vietnamese is very famliar with the Great Zimbwawe or the Pink House.

>3 scrappy proddie churches built ten years ago are comparable to an 850 year old symbol of France and Christendom itself

Fuck that guy.

sorry for making possibility of misunderstanding by posting this thread at this point of time.
But when I saw Notre-Dame, this building suddenly came to my mind.

Nobody cares your chink shit

Reminder to put Australians where they belong.

Attached: 1494876039578.jpg (334x662, 64K)

no need to apologize, i don't care much about the building as I haven't heard of any deaths so it is not a big deal to me anyway

Nobody cared about our imperial palace burn down no matter it being a part of European history

People die every second. You all broken up about that?

Did foreigners come and burn it down while laughing on facebook?

Absolute savage.
The sun never sets on British-inspired butthurt lmao

yeah

those churches are usually set up in something comparable to a small warehouse

>need to be intentionally burned down
>mutt literally can't read

the american churches being discussed were burnt down by somebody intentionally you illiterate fuck

tourism-review.com/top-ten-most-visited-monuments-around-the-world-news3748

literally the most visited monument in the world

The curator was a communist kike

brainlet zoomer chink

Attached: removezoomer.png (936x606, 596K)

>wahhhh wahhhh, why don't you care about some building that has nothing to do with you instead of one that is part of your heritage
I fucking wonder why, you dumb fucking Gook.

>South Korea has life imprisonment for defacing it's old buildings

No thank you!

>Spaniard claiming the Notre Dame is part of their heritage.

doubt. most people know the school m8. we know it because its a big heritage name here where every city has an imitation notre dame.

I cared a tremendous amount and still do. Asshole.

Nigger lovers are weird, then its par for the course in this shithole.

I dont really care about the very replaceable churches, but damn burnt down by the son of a sheriff... People willfully ignore how deeply rooted in niggerhating our police forces are. Pretty sure the kkk is the literal origin of our men in blue. That whole "despite being 13%" statistic thing is a pretty glaring indicator of that lel. Not trying to start a shitflinging contest and im as racist as they come, but cant deny this. I shoulda been a cop

You are extraordinarily on another level of denial if you believe the latter part of your drivel is true.

Everyone in the world knows notre dame. Everyobe and their grandmas played timesplitters 2 and if they havnt they should executed desu

Law is filled with communists false flagger

>incredibly stupid, bootlicking post
>hue flag
everytime

wtf is that supposed to be?

whasdat?

*Crazy how much it's gotten worse in a decade but mostly overnight when Obama took power.

which starcraft map is this?

Nah he is right, my dad has been on the police force for 27 years in a city i will not name. The unspoken rule is basically "kill niggers or lock them up whenever the opportunity arises, the badge will protect us, we are doing gods work". It isnt really fair, but hey, niggers shouldnt have been born in the first place

how do i join the american police ?